10+ Year Old Account

List your request.

Personally I don't particularly think there is anything wrong with asking for something, even if you aren't owed, or going to get it. Doesn't matter who or from where. So Parley your demands, even in the most unlikely situations it's civilized to at least entertain someone else's ideas. Silly or Serious give it a shot maybe you find unlikely fans. I mean who knows depending on how reasonable you are you could be surprised. Although rare traditionally there are surprises here and there.

What are your demands or request?

Tuesday's should be for Tacos.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Are we talking about any random something that we would like from society?

I mentioned this recently in another thread, but I would like for politicians to wear jerseys adorned with the names of their donors, like nascar and their sponsors.

Barring that, I want my birthday to be National Lasagna Day.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

End capitalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    A person vote tied to how informed they are about their government, their government systems, the world in general, basic understanding of science, mathematics and economics.
    So an uninformed person vote would be worth 1, an informed person would be worth 5. Elitists? Perhaps but not if it stems from the principle that education is a high priority for each government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    A person vote tied to how informed they are about their government, their government systems, the world in general, basic understanding of science, mathematics and economics.
    So an uninformed person vote would be worth 1, an informed person would be worth 5. Elitists? Perhaps but not if it stems from the principle that education is a high priority for each government.
    Litmus test?

Either way, sounds good on paper the problem is just like with property standards, less democracy over all is not going to work. One of the double edge swords with democracy, once it's realized there really is never any way of going back. It's why places that had never had it, eventually see such turmoil.

I think it's why China is kind of where it is ATM. People once they realize they are getting fucked over and for so long, whether it's for good reason by some or not, they really never forget and push back.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

People be publicly shamed for getting in the 10 items or fewer line with more than 10 items. Something classic like pelted with fruit or singing the National Anthem in their underwear.

Loss of driving privileges for texting while driving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Litmus test?

Either way, sounds good on paper the problem is just like with property standards, less democracy over all is not going to work. One of the double edge swords with democracy, once it's realized there really is never any way of going back. It's why places that had never had it, eventually see such turmoil.

I think it's why China is kind of where it is ATM. People once they realize they are getting fucked over and for so long, whether it's for good reason by some or not, they really never forget and push back.
    It is not less as the voting power is not tied previously to owning lands, it's tied to knowledge that anyone can freely acquire in today's age. It is how some people who stood at the cradle of democracy believed things would evolve, but sadly with more information people became less informed in part that it takes time and energy to be correctly informed and not gobble up every random theory on social media and flat out reject more older channels of news and information because it doesn't fit your narrative.

China's situation is a bit too complicated to simply state it as that, as there are more elements in play same goes for the communist background and how communists disagree with the ruling party or how their youth is getting more educated and informed, yet also rebelling against their parents. The government is implementing all sort of actions and systems, to keep it all under control but how long that will hold and if it will survive generations is another question. In any case looking with western eyes and ideas on an eastern society you're almost always going to get things wrong. But that's a different discussion all together.

If you want to get a greater understanding of things there, you would need to look up some documentaries that really get on the ground and talk to the people there, sadly the only one i know is a dutch production.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    End capitalism.

I would lower the voting age. Yes, some kids are misoínformed and / or dumb, but so are many adults. And kides have to live with politicians decisions for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    End capitalism.
    And then what?

OT: Childfree neighbourhoods. I just want peace and quiet.

Proper sound-proofing for apartment buildings. Even newly built ones often fail miserably in that regard.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    And then what?
    Relax. Live life without exploitation.