Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This depends entirely on how its handled. If it were to get original new content then i'd pay but if it was mostly revamping stuff they already made for retail to use in Classic then fuck that. I'm not going to pay you an expansions premium to re-release a variation of transmogging. That's what patches are for.

I don't really trust Blizz to come out with good content for Classic. Should be better off just to move to BC.

Classic+ would not work. Why? Vanilla developers are no longer there, and i wouldn't trust anyone else to create adequate further content for it.

So no, fuck Classic+, roll with TBC.

Classic + is never going to happen, please just let this nonsense die. It is literally impossible to make. Everyone wants classic + to be a vastly different thing. It’s born to fail

Classic+ has a name. It's called TBC.

Lets just wait for TBC and be happy its actually coming.

Classic + is unnecessary because people are interested in TBC, which is the natural next step after Vanilla. If they changed Classic in any significant way it wouldn't be long before people start crying for "real" Classic again. Classic + where it's still level 60 but they add more content and fix the classes like they did in TBC seems pointless, once you do that it's no longer Classic, everything you knew about the game would change.

No thanks.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    If they changed Classic in any significant way it wouldn't be long before people start crying for "real" Classic again.
    This is allready happening for last 6 months, pservers seeing influx of people coming from Classic, just for a more BlizzLike* Vanilla experience.

I would certainly be willing to pay for it. I do not however have much, if any, confidence in Blizzard pulling it off.

If they followed a strict plan, such as 'No class changes, only new content'. I could get behind that. I could even get behind a more lenient approach such as 'Numbers changes only, no mechanics changes'.

However, as soon as you open up the Pandora's box of class changes you are overwhelmingly likely to just ruin it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Do not waant classic plus and would not pay for it

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniwyn View Post
    I would certainly be willing to pay for it. I do not however have much, if any, confidence in Blizzard pulling it off.

If they followed a strict plan, such as 'No class changes, only new content'. I could get behind that. I could even get behind a more lenient approach such as 'Numbers changes only, no mechanics changes'.

However, as soon as you open up the Pandora's box of class changes you are overwhelmingly likely to just ruin it.
    But what's the point of new content if you also don't take time to actually fix class balance and PvE balance in general?

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    This is allready happening for last 6 months, pservers seeing influx of people coming from Classic, just for a more BlizzLike* Vanilla experience.
    Either that's not true, or people are really dumb, since there is the most literal existence of Blizzlike servers known as Classic WoW. You can't get any better than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw classic +. Lets move onto TBC already and then Wotlk. Classic was fun from a nostalgic PoV, but ever since the average player has improved, classic has felt really dull. Everyone knows what to do. If you want to be proficient, you play a specific class a specific way. Sure there might be 3 specs per class, but most of them are garbage compared to 1-2 dominant specs. I'm not shitting on vanilla, but I think once all the content has been released, they should just focus on TBC and not trying to create new content for classic. TBC was more balanced and more specs were viable. Sure certain specs were better, but atleast some specs weren't complete ass like they were in vanilla. I can actually raid as enhance in TBC and not feel like I'm a burden on my entire raid.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I could be seeing a Classic Remastered (Rebalanced Content, rebalanced Classes, implementation of the most glaring QoL issues, etc.) down the line.

The question of "how much you're going to pay" is pretty secondary to me, video games are a hobby and i'm willing to put money and time into it, so the primary concern is quality.

The obvious issue of Classic+ is simply that the numbers reach hardcaps, how you're going to "challenge" healers that aren't going OOM because they have an insane Manapool + Manaregen?
    How much Crit / Hit do you want to slap on gear further?

The game was pretty much capped with Naxx gear, how do you want to build on top of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I could be seeing a Classic Remastered (Rebalanced Content, rebalanced Classes, implementation of the most glaring QoL issues, etc.) down the line.
    This would be too expensive and they don't have the guarantee people will like it, unlike TBC and Wotlk which they know people like and have actual numbers to prove it.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    All I want on Classic is better graphics. Almost every single model in Classic, save for some environmental things, have been updated and look way better on retail. There should be an option to toggle between the old and new models for everything.
    This.

Also: not interested in anything today's Blizz has to offer. The moment they hint at "Classic +" - I'm out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

The question of "how much you're going to pay" is pretty secondary to me, video games are a hobby and i'm willing to put money and time into it, so the primary concern is quality.

The obvious issue of Classic+ is simply that the numbers reach hardcaps, how you're going to "challenge" healers that aren't going OOM because they have an insane Manapool + Manaregen?
    How much Crit / Hit do you want to slap on gear further?

The game was pretty much capped with Naxx gear, how do you want to build on top of that?
    You can use raid-wide auras that reduce mana reggen/reduce crit/reduce armor....

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    You can use raid-wide auras that reduce mana reggen/reduce crit/reduce armor....
    "Here's some new gear!"
    "Oh, in new content, that new gear is nerfed!"

Yeah, sounds like a great idea.

"Here's some new gear!"
    "Oh, in new content, that new gear is nerfed!"

Yeah, sounds like a great idea.
    Hey, I'm not the one that wants in increasing amount of stats.
    It's just a fact that it's getting stupid in some cases, like healer infinite mana or tanks taking litterally zero dmg.
    You remember ICC? I think it was a raidwide -% dodge.

You would still have more stats in this raid than another player if you have gear from this raid, as this has more stats.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-08-03 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Two reasons Classic+ will absolutely never happen.

1) They would have to either move people away from developing stuff for retail or hire a whole new design team, something I don't see them doing.
    2)There is nowhere near enough people playing Classic that would justify them making brand new content. Far more people play retail so that's their focus.
    Retail is a ghost town even with connected servers, the delusion is impressive.