Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    they shouldn't even spoil the content /w announcements imo
    hearthstone has it perfectly: announcement -> 2-4 weeks of PR -> release
    Hearthstone expansion launch is not as time consuming as WoW expac. And it happen 6x more often, so I think hype is rather closer to big WoW patch.

For sure I will take at least 2 days off from work for WoW launch and I don't think I will be only one. Not knowing exact date less than 2 months before would screw up many people.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Also, is July REALLY summer?

/s
    Not really. It is the middle of the winter.

Just ask Aussies if you don't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Breaking a contract doesn't necessarily mean consequences or lawsuits, but guess a dude with a career as lumberjack or similar like you doesn't know much about those things.
    That guy really matched his meet.

You really licked his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Breaking a contract doesn't necessarily mean consequences or lawsuits, but guess a dude with a career as lumberjack or similar like you doesn't know much about those things.
    You’re the one thats worked up about contracts. Im the one tell you that its not a fucking problem. And i was obviously sarcastic with my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    Exactly, this guy here and @Heartbreaker23 prob had some US education
    Warcraft 3 Reforged

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    For your convenience, this is the post you were quoting

"Can you post a source where they said Q4? I've still only seen them say "fall".

Fall literally does start in September in the US, while you claimed "Fall does not start in September in the US". Get your facts straight before posting nonsense. You've read too many threads arguing what fall means and now you are trying to argue how U.S. looks at it - and you failed at it."

Biggest chunk is arguing when fall starts.

No matter what...I also gave you the latest quote where Blizzard said "fall"...and other than that it used to be that it will release latest by 31st December 2020. (which by the way pre-order sites like amazon still list.
    And i answered him - no i cba to find a quote that says q4 - but it should be common knowledge to most people on this forum(i'm paraphrasing since i cba to go back and look it up but i know those where the points).

You keep talking about fall. I'm not talking about fall anymore. And i havent been for quite a while. q4 + fall = oktober-december

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    Warcraft 3 Reforged
    my beta access + ions stream 2 weeks ago, now quit trolling and do some non mask visions or your lfr weekly
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    The were pretty clear as recent as 2 weeks ago that it would be Q4... September is NOT in Q4. 2 weeks ago they were doing a beta preview on the launched and it showed Q4.
    Yeah a few people have mentioned this, so it makes sense. I still think it'll release in mid to late october or in November.

Blizzard is attending the online gamescom this month from 27th to 30th. Almost certain they will announce release date then

10+ Year Old Account
    November 17 is the likeliest candidate as it tracks with the last few expansion launches
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

my beta access + ions stream 2 weeks ago, now quit trolling and do some non mask visions or your lfr weekly
    What are you even talking about? What does any of that have to do with the fact that they can push back the release just like they've done with Warcraft 3 Reforged (and Shadowlands doesn't even have a release date yet)

Why are you so in denial about the fact that this expansion could very well be pushed back to 2021. There is nothing speaking against that. Even them saying recently that they are aiming for a fall release doesn't mean anything. This company has lied so many times over the last years, nothing they say means anything. It is merely propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    November 17 is the likeliest candidate as it tracks with the last few expansion launches
    BFA was August 14th
    Legion was August 30th

Literally the last two expansions both launched in August. The last expansion that launched in November was WoD in 2014 and that was 6 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    BfA sucks, that's the hurry lol.
    There's other things you can do to kill some time while waiting... Okay......

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    What are you even talking about? What does any of that have to do with the fact that they can push back the release just like they've done with Warcraft 3 Reforged (and Shadowlands doesn't even have a release date yet)

Why are you so in denial about the fact that this expansion could very well be pushed back to 2021. There is nothing speaking against that. Even them saying recently that they are aiming for a fall release doesn't mean anything. This company has lied so many times over the last years, nothing they say means anything. It is merely propaganda.
    i beta tested last 3 expacks and have SL beta access for 2 weeks now and know how finished the game is.
    We are about to hit the last stage of the beta in the next weeks (mythic raid test and tuning) this week we get a character wipe and the last 2 hc bosses and we have 4 months of time till december, just cutt it out and stop trolling
    I.O BFA Season 3

By the looks of it, SL will launch in October or November. I see no reason whatsoever for the game being pushed to 2021. They are already far into raid testing, usually a good indication of the beta testing have come a long way.

When it comes to features they just gotta land on how every system will work. Thats probably the biggest hurdle here, because I dont really think they have that under control. Its clear they have a vision while most of the feedback says they gotta change it up. They just gotta decide how these systems will be presented at launch, cause it will probably make or break SL quite early on. Either they stick to how they want it or they listen to the feedback.

But SL is coming out this year thats for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    they are probably waiting for Gamescom, which is end of August, to announce a release date.
    There's no Gamescom this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    (...) They released W3: Reforged past that date and all they did was apology email, so it's not any legal thing. (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah..I wonder about people thinking Blizzard breaches some kind of contract or is legally required to do "something" if the game doesn't come out in 2020. (...)
    It might not be "a legal thing" where you're from but it definitely is in the EU. That doesn't mean they'll get fined, the law just says they have to give a refund if people want one (if they change or fail the date), and they have to have that date there to even do pre-orders in the EU, without a "before X" date you can't do pre-orders here.

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    There is, it will be online.

https://www.gamescom.global/

https://www.gamescom.global/partners/

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    There is dont spread lies
    I.O BFA Season 3

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd wager late November is the Launch
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is good news... The game should release when it is ready

I would not expect a release date until the last quarter of the beta.
    Thus far, it has just started.

Anyway, we know it will most likely be in 4/5 months from now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    There is dont spread lies
    So, there ISN'T a Gamescom this year, there's a youtube video, lol