3+ Year Old Account

An Option To Buy A Job Level Up Token WITHOUT Skipping The Class Quests

Because I want to play as a Red Mage as soon as possible, but I don't want to skip the 50 and 60 class questlines

FFXIV has some the most ridiculous limitations I’ve ever seen in a fucking MMO.

I’m not even sure how the game qualifies as a triple A MMO.

Invisible fucking walls everywhere.
    You cannot whisper inside “duties” (just call them fucking dungeons).
    Incredibly linear game design. It is impossible to have any agency in this game.
    Shit ways to level outside of dungeon spam.

List goes on. This game needs a Dalamud 2.0 to save this shit show of a project.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post

Incredibly linear game design. It is impossible to have any agency in this game.

List goes on. This game needs a Dalamud 2.0 to save this shit show of a project.
    i love the game its awesome they have far better transmog system then any other game that and lets not forget the good story and very attractive yes i speak of the lady lore characters... mainly yshtola
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

15+ Year Old Account

And what does this nerd rage have to do with the topic of this thread at all?

On topic, yes I too would like something like this. Like just give me the levels, but leave the story alone, I want to see that too.
    Here is something to believe in!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    And what does this nerd rage have to do with the topic of this thread at all?

On topic, yes I too would like something like this. Like just give me the levels, but leave the story alone, I want to see that too.
    For example, SWTOR has the Master Datacron, which levels a class to 70 but doesn't skip any quests.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    For example, SWTOR has the Master Datacron, which levels a class to 70 but doesn't skip any quests.
    I mean, I don't normally buy job skips. I just did it once a couple of weeks back as my old main was SCH/SMN, and I didn't want to have to level them again.

Still if I had the option to boost with no story skip, I totally would have.

SWTOR for all it's failings, does some things very well IMO.
    Here is something to believe in!

half of those are pretty much what people are begging for regarding WoW around here,to be fair

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    I mean, I don't normally buy job skips. I just did it once a couple of weeks back as my old main was SCH/SMN, and I didn't want to have to level them again.

Still if I had the option to boost with no story skip, I totally would have.

SWTOR for all it's failings, does some things very well IMO.
    Honestly my worst issues with SWTOR are regarding its business model. I quit the game when they changed it and tried to make me buy mtx for the right to wear epic gear. Without that,I may still be playing it

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't qualify as a AAA MMO.

Also, aren't you the same person that cried about losing your job or your life being ruined because this game took up all of your time and you played non stop at the cost of your career and health and whatever?

If the game was good enough for that to be true, your nerd rage is a really hard to believe. And if it IS true, it just means you're butt hurt at the game and you're just whining.

3+ Year Old Account
    I guess a solution, at least for wanting to play Red Mage, is to buy a story skip and a class token for a class I don't want to level, so I can have access to Red Mage without skipping any story for it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    Because I want to play as a Red Mage as soon as possible, but I don't want to skip the 50 and 60 class questlines
    I want this like you wouldn't believe. I have DRG to 60 in one character and want to play it at 70 on another without having to grind but if I boost I'll miss the 60-70 quests. I guess I could just level to 70 my other DRG and then buy a boost for my new main but still, would be nice to have the level boost option without missing the quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Also, aren't you the same person that cried about losing your job or your life being ruined because this game took up all of your time and you played non stop at the cost of your career and health and whatever?
    Also posted about eating droppings and the game causing carpal tunnel. Don't reply to bait.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

The problem is that a lot of class quests reward abilities. So you'd be at max level, but missing important abilities.

They could work around that, but it would probably require reworking abilities, which is a lot of work just to implement a skip.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    The problem is that a lot of class quests reward abilities. So you'd be at max level, but missing important abilities.

They could work around that, but it would probably require reworking abilities, which is a lot of work just to implement a skip.
    Another option would be to have different options to have a level skip to intervals: 30, 50, 60, 70. Like, let's say you want to skip the Archer part and go straight into be a Bard, you would be able to buy a Level 30 Archer token with all Archer quests completed, allowing you to begin the Bard questline.