Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiocracyIsReal View Post
    That's elementary school level logic. Suitable for children. Probably coupled with superiority complex, very common in brainwashed western idiots, thinking that your morals are the only correct ones, other morals are wrong.

Your grandstanding is pointless because you are using words that are not related to topic at all. Human lives? Nobody is getting killed. Troublemakers sponsored by hostile governments are getting arrested for riots that they were involved in. None of that has anything to do with human lives, human rights and other buzzwords that you've heard of, but don't understand what they mean. It is not hard though to understand, you just need basic English skills and not be a brainwashed drone.

Then you completely ignore atrocities done by western countries. Millions dead in wars in Middle East that western countries have started, many more millions displaced. Yet none of western countries were sanctioned for what they've done and continue doing, Israel is committing genocide without any issues. What is happening in US right now with Covid is atrocity. Western countries are friends with majority of dictators, yet you have no issues with that.

But don't worry, continue living in a bubble, be a mindless drone and follow Trump's "China bad" distraction campaign. Follow outrage of the month, like millions of useful idiots that do the same instead of fixing problems at home. Fixing your own problems is hard, being outraged about a country on other continent is easy.
    I can be mad at my country and also think China is shit and currently committing a genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Wars in the middle East are not moral, they are politics. Do not mix both.
    So when the US, in the 2000s, spent 6 trillion or so over over 15 years destroying Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, and Syria, it's all just political and nothing morally good or bad about it, but when other countries do bad things it's proof that they are morally deficient and need to die?

And it wasn't THAT long ago that in Portland the US government sent undercover federal agents to take basically random people off the streets and detain them. And it wasn't THAT long ago that we detained Hispanics near the Mexican border, separating families and imprisoning people.

On a practical political note, the US-China war is on. They have already started on self-sufficiency and economic decoupling. We are actually going backwards as we continue to work to get them to buy our agricultural products for one. Oh we'll send some ships to the South CHINA Sea - look at us we are in THEIR SEA. Meanwhile, we completely embrace the strategy of setting EU up to deal with China alone in whatever way they want. We will soon be irrelevant at this rate.

Morals are politics, especially in this case. Do not be naive thinking that morals are absolute. Or maybe its your superiority complex that makes you think your morals are superior to morals of other people? Then it is even worse than being naive.

Indeed. However, there is no genocide. There is re-educaton of radicalised muslims, which is better than blatant murdering that western countries are doing in Afghanistan. The only ones blowing things out of proportion are US/UK and their friends/puppets because it is political. In reality they don't care, never did and never will. Empty posturing to score political points. Even Arab countries support China.
    Which proof do you have than they are radicalised ? And even if they are radicalised, I am not sure we could call the methods used by China "Human". Do you believe China when they say they only had 6500 ~ deaths in Wuhan from the Covid-19 ?

Can you source your claim that the Arab countries support China out of morals and not just by economic interests ?

On a side note, since you do believe all cultures are equals (or so it seems), if we take a fiction like Handmaid's Tale, what do you think about the "culture" of Gilead (since it is called like that by Fred Waterson) ?
    Last edited by Specialka; 2020-08-04 at 07:11 AM.

Education is not "human"? Do you think US way of dealing with Taliban by just killing them is more human? What the hell?

Simple Google search: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/17/a...ntl/index.html

As for their reasons, we can all speculate on that. You seem to have based your opinion on pure speculation, not facts.

Are you using fiction as guide for everything in your life, where everything is black and white, morals are absolute? That explains a lot.
    You know their support was politics and economics and not about morals, right ? Did you read the article ?

I did not know that re-education (as you say and not education which is another thing) had to be through force labor and internment camp ? And the war in Afghanistan is not about morals, it was a show of force (well, it was the initial main goal but we all see the shitshow it has become).

I am just asking from a theorical point of view, you seem to believe that all culture are equal, what do you think about excision then since that one is more "real" ? And you still not answer the question about Gilead.

That's pure speculation.

Do you have any proof of that, besides Trump's tweets and video of unknown origin showing some prison, which cannot be identified, but fits narrative so it must be true?

"Show of force"? What that even means? How can that be a justification for murdering thousands of civilians, displacing millions?

You should stop watching/reading fiction, politics and other bullshit. Watch/read something educational instead.
    You still did not answer the questions. Nice strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You still did not answer the questions. Nice strawman.
    Look at his posting history, when it comes to China, he's right out of r/sino. He's got wannabe-wumao written all over his posts.

Your questions are based on fictional book or movie. Why do you assume everyone watches this shit?

As for strawman, whole discussion is a huge strawman. This topic is about HK law, yet so many posters in this thread, including you, link it to completely unrelated Uyghur issue. If you can't separate two unrelated issues, you need some basic logic courses.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be worse. Could be delusional American or pro-US brainwashed person living in other country. Western propaganda is strong here. At least I don't dismiss posts with "look at his history, it doesn't match my point of view, so his point of view is invalid" nonsense because I don't live in a bubble and don't mind seeing other points of view.
    OK, sure. Onward brave soldier of the Fifty Cent Army.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-08-04 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Your questions are based on fictional book or movie. Why do you assume everyone watches this shit?

As for strawman, whole discussion is a huge strawman. This topic is about HK law, yet so many posters in this thread, including you, link it to completely unrelated Uyghur issue. If you can't separate two unrelated issues, you need some basic logic courses.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be worse. Could be delusional American or pro-US brainwashed person living in other country. Western propaganda is strong here. At least I don't dismiss posts with "look at his history, it doesn't match my point of view, so his point of view is invalid" nonsense because I don't live in a bubble and don't mind seeing other points of view.
    Did not know that excision was fictional.

Meh, the even though you are banned @IdiocracyIsReal here is something for you.
    Yeah, it totally is not a prison with brainwashing and Sinification added on top of it, trust the CCP, they would never lie:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53650246

As a model for the massive Chinese online retailer Taobao, the 31-year-old was well paid to flaunt his good looks in slick promotional videos for clothing brands.

But one video of Mr Ghappar is different. Instead of a glitzy studio or fashionable city street, the backdrop is a bare room with grubby walls and steel mesh on the window. And in place of the posing, Mr Ghappar sits silently with an anxious expression on his face.

Holding the camera with his right hand, he reveals his dirty clothes, his swollen ankles, and a set of handcuffs fixing his left wrist to the metal frame of the bed - the only piece of furniture in the room.
    I especially love the propaganda roll on the loudspeaker.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Meh, the even though you are banned @IdiocracyIsReal here is something for you.
    Yeah, it totally is not a prison with brainwashing and Sinification added on top of it, trust the CCP, they would never lie:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53650246

I especially love the propaganda roll on the loudspeaker.
    /s
    Nothing to see here, just a paid actor hired by the imperialist us to frame innocent ccp.