10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    The type of drops that are reduced this league is currency which doesn't have that big of an impact in terms of ease of atlas completion.
    I mean, it's not exactly a great sample size... but I had GREAT drops in Delirium, which lead to my character becoming my highest level/further progression character yet.

It's very possible this guy had the same luck.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played the game for a long time. Have they added any new char customization's, say the last year or two? I felt like the choices for the classes and char's themselves, was very limited.

I know they have the multiple leveled skill pts you can select and thus decide how you want to play your char. But the choices for each class, was very limited. If I want a char with a beard for example, I had to choose the one ugly old dude.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-07-16 at 01:03 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I haven't played the game for a long time. Have they added any new char customization's, say the last year or two? I felt like the choices for the classes and char's themselves, was very limited.

I know they have the multiple leveled skill pts you can select and thus decide how you want to play your char. But the choices for each class, was very limited. If I want a char with a beard for example, I had to choose the one ugly old dude.
    Nope, outside of stuff like MTX armor skins and things like that there is no character customisation.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Nope, outside of stuff like MTX armor skins and things like that there is no character customisation.
    Ahh. Too bad. Thanks.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

This league is such a polar opposite to last league.

Sure crafting your own gear is nice, but its slowed down to half compared to last season which was way to gogogogo(stupid on death mechanics)

R.E. drops; I actually did have a bit of a rough time in early maps getting the sustain rolling compared to Delirium. Hard block for SSF. The map-switch Harvest option made filling the atlas trivially easy though.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2020-07-18 at 12:48 PM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Someone here knows where to register in this game? Also is this for free to play?

Quote Originally Posted by windwyvern View Post
    Someone here knows where to register in this game? Also is this for free to play?
    https://www.pathofexile.com

Yes its free to play with updates 3 times a year.
    However if you try and like it, its HIGHLY recommended to buy some basic stash tabs like the currency and map tabs which cost a few $. Technically playable without them but its a big quality of life improvement.

The skill tree looks very daunting, my advise would be to follow a guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im making glad split arrow bleed build. So, if I want to use the tree gem Lioneyes Fall, I notice that "Cleaving" is just outside the range of LF, BUT its got two sweet ass bleed attributes, should I just take it? Some build guides say yes, some no. But most of my damage comes from SA and Puncture bleed so I think its much wow.

*edit*
    Also, what exactly is "Call to Arms" node? Does that mean Enduring Cry will heal me instantly?
    Last edited by Beazy; 2020-08-04 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Im making glad split arrow bleed build. So, if I want to use the tree gem Lioneyes Fall, I notice that "Cleaving" is just outside the range of LF, BUT its got two sweet ass bleed attributes, should I just take it? Some build guides say yes, some no. But most of my damage comes from SA and Puncture bleed so I think its much wow.

*edit*
    Also, what exactly is "Call to Arms" node? Does that mean Enduring Cry will heal me instantly?
    Cleaving should be able to be picked up within it's radius. If it doesn't work it's simple to respec out of it so go ahead.

Warcries have a cast time when you use it, CtA removes it so you can't get stunned out of doing it which does suck. I'd say get it if you are investing in End Charges.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

There are five weeks left in Harvest which means things are starting getting closer to the launch of our 3.12 expansion in September. In the meantime, you may be wondering what the future of Harvest looks like. We're ready to share our plans!

In short, Harvest will not immediately become a core gameplay mechanic but may be reintroduced in the future.

When we designed Harvest, we wanted to experiment with a more deterministic crafting system that would enable players to access powerful items earlier in their character progression. In this sense, we feel that the crafting system has been very successful. However, at the top end of gameplay, Harvest has made it too easy to gain very powerful items that previously required a lot more work and investment to acquire. This was acceptable for a temporary challenge league but poses problems for the long-term health of Path of Exile's item economy if allowed to remain in its current state.

As such, Harvest would require a significant amount of rebalancing in order to achieve a healthy level of power for the core game. We would be reassessing the crafting mechanics to determine how many of them we're willing to keep and how much of the remaining crafting would need to be rebalanced.

The standard method of adding mechanics to core gameplay where they gain a 10% chance to appear in maps also doesn't really work for Harvest, as it would mean you would only make growth progress in your Sacred Grove every ten maps which would be dissatisfying and slow. We plan to look at an alternate method of providing access to the Harvest mechanic that isn't strictly reliant on RNG but implementing something like this will take a fair amount of time and therefore not be immediate.

The Harvest mechanic also creates some database issues in terms of the amount of data being stored. This is a non-trivial technical problem we would need to resolve before allowing it to exist long-term.

All of these changes are too time-consuming to implement immediately. We would like Harvest to be core in the future, but we are not yet sure of what that would look like. In summary, if you're enjoying Harvest in its current form, be sure to take advantage of it while you can!
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2924277

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, they said from Day 0 of Harvest that it wouldn't likely go core. I think this is great. Deterministic crafting is needed, the stupidity that is the garden is not. I don't need zoomzoom to keep me interested but having to babysit a garden every map was too much of a deterrent. It does make me a bit nervous about the fate of Deterministic crafting as the existing crafting system has been compared by Chris Wilson himself as similar to cracking magic packs (and he meant this as a good thing). Dude's addiction to cardboard crack originally was guiding design decisions, thankfully his role is more paperwork and handshaker and less design.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I would be interested in seeing how many people crafted using the garden who normally never craft and how many more characters ran around with stuff like T1 life mods compared to other leagues.

As an casual SSF player that doesn't like the massive amount of RNG in PoE crafting this league was nice to be able to somewhat easily craft gear that is normally beyond my reach and I think the game would be better for it if some of the less powerful deterministic crafting tools (like simply being able to target Life or a certain damage type) were added to the game.
    It doesn't need to raise the power creep, but lifts the floor up for everyone, which i can only imagine is a good thing in the long run.

Potential new League leak:

https://imgur.com/a/siF3D4m

Oh boy. Looks like Synthesis/Betrayal had a hatefuck baby.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post

Maybe toss that with a spoiler tag next time ya?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Maybe toss that with a spoiler tag next time ya?
    spoiler where? on the link? It states it's a possible leak so one would have to make the decision to click on it. If Noise embedded the images in the post, sure I'd agree with you.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Harvest was definitely best league ever created. Loved everything about it. I hope they introduce something like it.

Ugh, seems WAY too confusing to me already. lol. I still haven't even figured out that whole Jun thing yet!

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post

Just wanted to say this leak was true.