Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Nobody fucking knows. Blizzard intentionally chooses these vague descriptors for the game's current state as it looks generically positive.
    nothing here is vague it's a clear statement of "numbers went up".

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Based off of what? Your gut feeling?
    Common sense?

Classic and retail complement one another and while there is a content drought on retail aq just hit on classic.

This will risk rocking your world but not everything needs a Harvard backed study.

Based off of what? Your gut feeling?
    The line "following the launch of Classic".

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    based on realm connection process
    Ah yes, retail, which has 10x the number of servers and has existed for 15 years longer than Classic, is connecting a dozen or so realms. Clearly Classic has 99% of WoW's subscribed population. Brilliant deduction, Watson! Any other earth shattering revelations for us mere plebians?

Ah yes, retail, which has 10x the number of servers and has existed for 15 years longer than Classic, is connecting a dozen or so realms. Clearly Classic has 99% of WoW's subscribed population. Brilliant deduction, Watson! Any other earth shattering revelations for us mere plebians?
    you are stupid person

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Common sense?

Classic and retail complement one another and while there is a content drought on retail aq just hit on classic.

This will risk rocking your world but not everything needs a Harvard backed study.
    You do realize Q2 ended a few months ago, right? "I guessed" is just as relevant as anything else anybody says.

- - - Updated - - -

you are stupid person
    Astonishing. Enjoy the vacation.

Can you please, in your infinite wisdom, explain what relevance subscriber numbers have for us as players?
    none at all, go back to sleep sheep

This ''engagement'' metric is so scuffed I'd much rather see some actual numbers. Posting subs was fine, but considering that its gotten so low I'm not surprised that they still don't want to announce it.

Sure numbers are up thanks to Covid. Just like certain retailers, delivery based companies and other gaming companies. The real numbers will be when the comparison is made next year to this years Q2. Maybe blizzard can pay their staff more now since they are doing well.

Astonishing. Enjoy the vacation.
    right, like I will miss anything important not being able to argue with some rabid animeboy

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    none at all, go back to sleep sheep
    Sheep?

You defeated your own argument then call me a sheep? I mean shit. I guess arguing on the internet isn't for everybody but you don't have to make it this easy.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This ''engagement'' metric is so scuffed I'd much rather see some actual numbers. Posting subs was fine, but considering that its gotten so low I'm not surprised that they still don't want to announce it.
    They don't want to crash their own stock price by letting the world know that their player base has dwindled over the years(as is natural for a game this old and bloated).

What does engagement mean? People playing the game? How many? Can you give us a number? Why is there such a high engagement when it's the end of expansion blues?

- - - Updated - - -

Bootlicker.
    why do you need to know this exactly? to make some sort of dumbass post about how wow is dead?

right, like I will miss anything important not being able to argue with some rabid animeboy
    Another ad hominem! Any other shitty logical fallacies you'd like to tack on before you go away?

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    "World of Warcraft engagement is the highest in a decade"

Nice, so we're back to WotLK popularity?
    Read it carefully - before an expansion release. As I understand it, it means that this is the pre-expansion drought with most players since 10 years.

Another ad hominem! Any other shitty logical fallacies you'd like to tack on before you go away?
    i bet it helps you sleep well when you count how many anons you fantazise you overargued in god forgotten forum

but in fact nobody cares about you, because the shit in your head stinks and I bet a lot have you in ignore just to not being able to see this shit falling out of your head when you post. and i will do the same

That's not a bootlicker answer, that actually makes sense. Although it certainly does not feel like that in the game. WoW token also dropped a lot down recently, which is an indicator that less people are buying game time. It usually goes down at the end of the expansion.
    Now THIS is a bootlicker answer.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Wow look at all these defensive replies.

Post some quantifiable proof that World of Warcraft is increasing in player numbers. Oh wait you can't. You can only blindly repeat whatever Blizzard decides to squeeze out of their sphincter.

I am not defending Blizzard whats so ever, but last time they mentioned sub numbers everyone started screaming "WOW IS DIEING" so honestly, I do no blame them for not listing the numbers lol

even if it did drop to like 5 mill...that is still 5x the average MMO AU list.

i bet it helps you sleep well when you count how many anons you fantazise you overargued in god forgotten forum

but in fact nobody cares about you, because the shit in your head stinks and I bet a lot have you in ignore just to not being able to see this shit falling out of your head when you post. and i will do the same
    Oh come on man. Don't ignore me.

If I tell you that you were right and Classic is better than retail can we be friends again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Wow look at all these defensive replies.

Post some quantifiable proof that World of Warcraft is increasing in player numbers. Oh wait you can't. You can only blindly repeat whatever Blizzard decides to squeeze out of their sphincter.
    "You can't disprove it, therefore I'm right!"

Ah yes, the 'ol conspiracy theoryaroo.