Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    So you agree with me: Alleria believes the Horde are disgusting
    I don't actually care to find out. But I do agree with Alleria if she thinks that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    The reason Varian died is because he trusted Sylvanas. He was the opposite of vengeful.

Jaina is not vengeful at all.

Tyrande and Genn are more than justified in their hatred, so were Varian and Jaina.
    Wrong. Varian died because he didn't listen to the retreat signal from the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't actually care to find out. But I do agree with Alleria if she thinks that.
    Personally I don't want Alleria to be killed off. I was making it clear since Legion that I don't think a game that needs the war for it's format, should flatly villify the characters that are actually good at the war.

I was just saying I think Blizzard presented a situation that would make a very interesting post-shadowlands storyline: That while all the other major characters are in shadowlands, Alleria & Turalyon & Lorethamr & Thalyssria escalate the war against each other.

Personally I don't want Alleria to be killed off. I was making it clear since Legion that I don't think a game that needs the war for it's format, should flatly villify the characters that are actually good at the war.

I was just saying I think Blizzard presented a situation that would make a very interesting post-shadowlands storyline: That while all the other major characters are in shadowlands, Alleria & Turalyon & Lorethamr & Thalyssria escalate the war against each other.
    I think the fanfiction writers at Blizzard have Thalyssra and Lor'themar far too busy making out to do any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    The reason Varian died is because he trusted Sylvanas. He was the opposite of vengeful.
    We still talking about that? The Horde were holding back the Legion, preventing The Alliance forces from getting surrounded. But since all the Horde's best fighters were wounded, the only thing retreating caused was preventing the Horde leaders from being killed as well. There was no possible way Varian would have survived. If you played both versions of it that's clear. This is what I mean when the Alliance perspective is very skewed.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the fanfiction writers at Blizzard have Thalyssra and Lor'themar far too busy making out to do any of that.
    Good, they won't notice the alliance armies approach the Sunwell. Letting Alleria void-corrupt it. That would be a cool announcement cinematic for the 9th expansion

I just want a post-apocalyptic Azeroth Mad-Max-themed expansion & we're so close

3+ Year Old Account
    Based Alleria calling genocidal monsters disgusting.
    Not everyone in the Horde is though. Nor did every one of them think that the Burning was a good thing either

(Also Vol'jin should've been Warchief longer, and not named Sylvanas as the next one before he died. But Mueh'zala was whispering to him soo...)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-08-04 at 07:06 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Horde will get the villain bat yet again in Shadowlands, because that is all Blizzard knows. And Alliance will be pants on head stupid unable to do anything until something happens. Oh and the next allied race will be Botani, and for some reason all of the Horde Council will sprout mind controlling vines like that one mage in Gorgrond at the Everbloom dungeon. But those will have NOTHING to do why the Horde went evil again, not a damn thing at all. They are just evil, even though neither faction is suppose to be good or evil. They totally are.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Not everyone in the Horde is though. Nor did every one of them think that the Burning was a good thing either
    They still let it happen and took more exception to being called nothing by discarded snakeskin lady.

- - - Updated - - -

Good, they won't notice the alliance armies approach the Sunwell. Letting Alleria void-corrupt it. That would be a cool announcement cinematic for the 9th expansion

I just want a post-apocalyptic Azeroth Mad-Max-themed expansion & we're so close
    And the Twitter users will still focus on Thalyssra and Lor'themar smooching and how it made them like literally squeal :3 <3

Easy. I don't buy into cope-induced headcanons by forum randomers who probably think Pyromancer makes great theories.

*Oh and even if I did, I don't pay much heed to Blizzard when it concerns storytelling because they lack any and all consistency and will just do what suits them or sounds cool at any given moment.
    Pyromancer who?
    Literally with 2 brain cells, if you keep the sunwell incident, the summoning of Kel'Thuzad and the major destructions in the last expansions, you can see where the game is heading.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    Pyromancer who?
    Literally with 2 brain cells, if you keep the sunwell incident, the summoning of Kel'Thuzad and the major destructions in the last expansions, you can see where the game is heading.
    She'll corrupt the Sunwell into the Voidwell so we can have more Void elves?

Sounds even more epic based.

I'm starting to become TeamAlleria.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Not only was the retreat not called by Sylvanas, not only was Varian killed by a Fel Reaver that wasn't even on Azeroth at the time of Horde's retreat, but Blizzard's commentary about Sylvanas' actions at Broken Shore being caused by her Jailer-related goals was that it was the reason why she saved Varian earlier on.
    So she wasn't working for a different actor behind the scenes the whole time? The armies of Azeroth got bad intelligence because there was a mole in the ranks of the world's leaders. Sylvanas was the mole. It has nothing to do with a retreat itself, really. Everything she did while under control of the jailer should be assumed to be a betrayal of the entirety of Azeroth. When you are known to have ulterior motives at the time it makes every single thing you do that is not explicitly and obviously working against the other actor a betrayal.

- - - Updated - - -

As if the actual fan fiction writers on MMO-C actually have any better ideas.

People just can't admit they're just tired of Warcraft's story in general, so they do whatever mental gymnastics they need to do to make themselves righteous. In truth, they just can't move on with their lives.

We stan the Void Queen. I for one welcome our future hentai overlords.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

*sign that says "Corrupting the Sunwell will destroy the planet"*
    Alleria: Luckily, I can't read

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Wrong. Varian died because he didn't listen to the retreat signal from the Horde.
    He did though. He didn't understand why the Horde sounded the retreat but he recognized their signal and ordered the Alliance to retreat as well. As such, the Alliance got onto the gunship shortly after it arrived. Were it not for Gul'dan's summoning of the Fel Reaver the Alliance would have retreated unscathed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    So she wasn't working for a different actor behind the scenes the whole time? The armies of Azeroth got bad intelligence because there was a mole in the ranks of the world's leaders. Sylvanas was the mole. It has nothing to do with a retreat itself, really. Everything she did while under control of the jailer should be assumed to be a betrayal of the entirety of Azeroth. When you are known to have ulterior motives at the time it makes every single thing you do that is not explicitly and obviously working against the other actor a betrayal.
    The armies of Azeroth got bad intelligence because Alliance fucked up, allowing Detheroc to impersonate Shaw and feed bullshit to Varian (and then Anduin). It had squat to do with Sylvanas and you trying to construct that narrative, while fascinating, is rather bizarre. Because Jailer's squad of death entities and Legion are kinda two different forces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    We stan the Void Queen. I for one welcome our future hentai overlords.
    I understood that there was something wrong with you two

What, you hate omnicidal entities now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Because Jailer's squad of death entities and Legion are kinda two different forces.
    That's irrelevant. Anything and everything can be part of the plan. You cannot trust any of that person's previous actions after they are outed as a traitor. It's the same as anything else. That person was revealed to have been your enemy at the time, and you should never believe anything an enemy says that they want you to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    As if the actual fan fiction writers on MMO-C actually have any better ideas.
    Well, considering half of them are probably the same twitter users that just care about shipping, probably not.

3+ Year Old Account
    Am I ok though?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, considering half of them are probably the same twitter users that just care about shipping, probably not.
    Uhhh..... I write fan fiction and don't just care about shipping lol