Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Thanks, but i am not interested playing Retail for 4 years now.
    No worries, we know how you "hardcore superstars" are with your mind-boggling difficult classic raids are. Us "filthy casual" retail raiders can't hold a water because as everyone knows, difficulty is gauged by how much Nature Resist gear you're able to farm and stack up for a boss encounter.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Isn' Skeram the one server without an alliance population? How can they be the one to habe completed the war effort first?
    The big guilds made alliance toons, farmed the mats on their mains and sent them over. This basically happened on every one faction sideded server with sweaty guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    No worries, we know how you "hardcore superstars" are with your mind-boggling difficult classic raids are. Us "filthy casual" retail raiders can't hold a water because as everyone knows, difficulty is gauged by how much Nature Resist gear you're able to farm and stack up for a boss encounter.
    Not sure why are you even replying to me... i just clearly stated that Classic raids are easy and hate toxicity around elitism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Not sure why are you even replying to me... i just clearly stated that Classic raids are easy and hate toxicity around elitism.
    Just wanted to hear Classic players admit the truth again.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Oh look called it, you could screenshot this go back in time 1 month ago and show it to the all the classic fanboys and they'd still say "NO IgTs NoT gUNNA Be CLEAred IN a DaUY U StOOpiD!"

Vanilla has NO MECHANICS why is it so hard to grasp for these children who clearly never played vanilla, it's the same ones you see in trade trying to brag about how they did. Even if we ignore the fact the fights are a joke and trash in classic is harder then the actual bosses, expecting 14 yearold content to be hard is just the dumbest thought process you can have. Mythic KJ a fight with actual bullshit mechanics was 1 shot every week by Method after they killed it.
    So why the hell would people not be able to do the same to a Boss that was killed 14 years ago that has 2 mechanics? seriously... are you all from that group of people who drop out of school to become "full time streamers" living at home with 3 viewers who are your parents and siblings?

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    that was because people didn't know how to do shit before and most people had shit internet connection, shit pcs and were also shit at the game. The people clearing cthun back then are more or less the same as the lfr clearing folks today.
    Sure, those guys in Nihilum, Vodka, Death and Taxes, Fury, etc where just a bunch of lfr players spending 8-10 hours a day in a raid instance randomly pressing their buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Seliar View Post
    Sure, those guys in Nihilum, Vodka, Death and Taxes, Fury, etc where just a bunch of lfr players spending 8-10 hours a day in a raid instance randomly pressing their buttons.
    That eerily sounds like what my guild does, yikes.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Its patch 1.12. Nax was already released in this patch. Therefore, cthun was already fixed.
    i was hoping nobody came up with that. why wasn't AQ already open then? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    After you clear your AQ40 within evenings how about swap to retail and see how long will be until you clear mythic Nzoth. See if it takes 2 evenings aswell.
    Think you missed the part of their post you quoted that heavily implies they agree that Classic is not very difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee great heads-up that Comp Stomp would be taken out of rotation. People have been waiting and waiting and... well.. nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    i was hoping nobody came up with that. why wasn't AQ already open then? :O
    Cuz when a new server is released, the server has to go through the event to unlock aq. This was the case up until wrath I believe.