Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    There is a BRUTAL war within factions on my server. several alliance guilds colluding against the top guild so they dont just open the gates right ASAP and deprive others of teh mount

Die APES really not get a Scarab Lord?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinkie View Post
    It doesn't violate the code of conduct. People should've stopped being delusional and stubborn and gone to a PvE server after what happened in Phase 2.
    Cross faction collusion is against the code of conduct.

You don't even unlock this shit on your retail account, so who cares? Though I am betting once Naxx is out and finished I expect to see them find a way to connect classic to retail in that regard to allow transmog and mount unlocks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The raids might be boring and easy but the drama classic generates is totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Some people love this, other people will forever regret playing Classis because of this PvP drama...
    Like literally 99% of the server is loving it, right now the only people pissed off are people in Grizzly on their burner accounts lol.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    You don't even unlock this shit on your retail account, so who cares? Though I am betting once Naxx is out and finished I expect to see them find a way to connect classic to retail in that regard to allow transmog and mount unlocks.
    Do you think people would like that?

Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    I know it would be an incentive for me to play classic more.

My guild never bothered with the quest back in the day, so this time I was happy when one of guild friends went for it... I can not believe how much grief people are willing to dish out. Duskwood part is probably the most possible grief part of the chain ... On my server alliance and horde (Haven/Void) are colluding and Haven (ally) are camping the area 24/7 .. Officers scouting with alts dead at the pillar ..

For those who don't know, each death around the boss empowers the boss .. These guys have multiple accounts and 60 alts they park dead at the pillar where you LoS the boss .. They ofc don't use mains for this .. Once Any one from both factions starts, they rez and get killed and empower boss.

I would at least. Why would anyone not like that? Oh right. Because some others might unlock mounts they don't. Or some other retarded shit like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Why not? let them have fun

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Try reading the ToS instead of calling people dramatic. Following people around not part of some coalition and announcing them to the opposite faction is both griefing and a form of cheating.
    First off, I agree that cross faction collusion is, at the very least, not in the spirit of the game and SHOULD be an actionable offense.

Other than that, wow doesn’t have a ToS. It has a code of conduct (for all blizzard games) and a EULA. Saying somethings against the ToS is a downright silly argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    Die APES really not get a Scarab Lord?

What do you mean? Maitoz is a Scarab Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    What do you mean? Maitoz is a Scarab Lord.
    Never heard of that guy but I did not see APES on Blizzards lists.

But good to know thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    I would at least. Why would anyone not like that? Oh right. Because some others might unlock mounts they don't. Or some other retarded shit like that.
    Would be the same as locking mounts/pets/whatever behind your Overwatch rank. Just don't mix two different games.

i always expected them to do that sooner or later. it's a very good panic button for when/if they need to revitalize classic numbers.

might still happen if there is a long time between naxx and tbc classic release, otherwise it'll be a couple years at least.

They literally said it's two different games and it's not gonna happen, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by tronkles View Post
    They literally said it's two different games and it's not gonna happen, so no.
    you don't want to know how long the list of stuff blizz said isn't going to happen, but did, is.

they won't do it for the lolz though, but if they need to prop up classic numbers in a poor quarter or w/e, it's definitely one of the possible solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    Never heard of that guy but I did not see APES on Blizzards lists.

But good to know thanks
    what list?
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect to see them find a way to connect classic to retail in that regard to allow transmog and mount unlocks.
    Keep dreaming.