Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    that title is held by pre nerf c'thun and pre nerf m'uru
    Bosses that were mathematically impossible don't count.

I don't know if I would call it 'hard' it just required some pretty specific class and legendary stacking in an era of endgame raiding where guilds were not ready to pull in an endless amount of of geared x or y class like they are today.

Mechanics were always easy it was just some really tight tuning.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I will give you that tanking the bloods was not the most fun tanking experience I've had.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Bosses that were mathematically impossible don't count.
    they most certainly do count when they were available in the game to be defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

they most certainly do count when they were available in the game to be defeated.
    But they're not available to be defeated if they are quite literally impossible to defeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    But they're not available to be defeated if they are quite literally impossible to defeat.
    not with that attitude for sure.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

not with that attitude for sure.
    I dunno. I just don't feel like it should count if it wasn't possible to kill the boss. At least other hard bosses were killable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. I just don't feel like it should count if it wasn't possible to kill the boss. At least other hard bosses were killable.
    if it wasnt in game and able to be engaged, sure. but the bosses were in game and you could fight them.

if it wasnt in game and able to be engaged, sure. but the bosses were in game and you could fight them.
    That's irrelevant. Just because you could engage them doesn't mean they should count considering they were literally unbeatable.

So can we count mythic KJ prior to the first set of undocumented fixes where after almost 100 pulls Method wasn’t even making through the first intermission because tuning was stupid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    So can we count mythic KJ prior to the first set of undocumented fixes where after almost 100 pulls Method wasn’t even making through the first intermission because tuning was stupid?
    absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

That's irrelevant. Just because you could engage them doesn't mean they should count considering they were literally unbeatable.
    not irrelevant at all. they were in game and able to be fought. the clock starts ticking as soon as they are available.

that title is held by pre nerf c'thun and pre nerf m'uru
    Sorry, but M'uru was killed 6 days after being available, the second sunwell gate opened april 29th, M'uru was killed may 4th by SK Gaming. Granted, 6 days is in the upper region, but definetly not hardest.
    C'thun was bugged and literally impossible, the bugfixes came with nerfs, so we will never know how hard a pre nerf-c'thun would have been for that time.