Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Did Reckful drop any loot when he died? Irrelevant prick.....

Infracted. Totally not appropriate.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-07 at 04:50 AM.
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Never understood why people feel the need to be dicks and say stupid things.

I suppose it's all to get a reaction.

Regardless, pretty awesome tribute, apparently the trainer will have a dialogue option, I wonder what that will be.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Did Reckful drop any loot when he died? Irrelevant prick.....
    I can't imagine what happened in your life to trash talk someone who's dead but I hope it gets better for you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, very <Positive word here I can't think of>

Fuck the people who try to make light of his suicide or claim its illegal or cowardly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I hope he's found peace, wherever he may be now.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPaper View Post
    I hope he's found peace, wherever he may be now.
    Hell, if you follow and believe in most religions it is the ultimate sin and sends you straight to hell, or whatever form of hell they believe in.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-07 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Hell, if you follow and believe in most religions it is the ultimate sin and sends you straight to hell, or whatever form of hell they believe in.
    Why? What possible satisfaction do you get out of this? Why comment at all, if you're just going to be like this?

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    i'm sorry for those effected by his actions and decisions, but Blizzard doing this sets a really REALLY bad precedence. Just kill yourself, be somewhat relevant and you'll get an NPC.

This isn't a 'bring back justice' to anything move by blizzard. The guy was PERMABANNED for account sharing. Glorified his problems on stream, and went through with suicide.

If he failed at suicide, he would be prosecuted in a court of law. But if he succeeds, gets a NPC in a game he was permabanned from.

This is bad. All around. I get it, it's sad someone chose the route Reckful did, but this reaction afterwards is even worse.

This is NOT WHY he did what he did. This is NOT what he wanted before he passed.

At no point am I being disrespectful. What kind of respect should be shown to a criminal? It's against the law to try and kill yourself.

We should be using his story to help others from following in his footsteps. But if you do that, you won't get a chance at an ingame NPC.

Blizzard needs to stay in their lane. But Blizzard is in the market of making money, so how can they make money of fans of reckful? exactly. exploit his death. I'll say it. Look at anyone of influence who dies or kills themselves. Watch their albums sales go up. It's sick and twisted.

Like I said, I'm not trying to disrespect his family or anything that. Just being honest here. I got kids I have to raise. And this is not something I want to teach them.

I rather there be an NPC who will help give information to those with suicidal thoughts. Not whatever this is.

You wanna know what's disrespectful, what reckful did as his final act. FACTS.
    Perhaps you should do some research before you go giving stupid opinions on a topic you obviously know nothing about.

They're not glorifying or supporting anything other than the fact that someone who had a large following and was loved by the community at large and that they wanted to have some respects or semblance of rememberance for someone who impacted their lives via the game that they like to play.

Those who constantly spout the crap of "its totally selfish" are well... a huge part of the problem of why it happens in the first place. Please don't be ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    lots of stupid shit, but I want to narrow in on two things in particular

If he failed at suicide, he would be prosecuted in a court of law. But if he succeeds, gets a NPC in a game he was permabanned from.
    There is a category of law that has crimes listed, but never really any punishments that a judge would willingly hand out to those who do it. Drugs addicts are often one of these sorts. Suicidal people is another. You tell me what the potential is for turning these people from drugs or suicide by turning them into criminals, and if you can do it with a straight face, I won't spit in your mouth and tell you to fuck off. These people need help, not punishment. Judges all over the country realize this, thankfully, and many refuse to try to pass criminal judgment on these sorts. I would also suggest complicating life for a suicidal person will only compell them more to be suicidal. No, in the cases of failed suicides, judges instruct those people to psychiatric care and often drug rehabilitation centers, since often drug use and suicide go hand in hand, and that is the appropriate call.

At no point am I being disrespectful. What kind of respect should be shown to a criminal? It's against the law to try and kill yourself.
    Reckful wasn't a criminal. He was troubled in a very deep way, and ended his life as a result of it. That doesn't carry the same weight as a person who robs a liquor store and shoots the attending clerk on his way out. you need to get your terminology right.

FACTS.
    Fiction!!! Opinion!!!! Nothing more, nothing less.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Ok, this ends right here. The discussion quickly moved into forbidden territory, and being disrepectful towards people in delicate situations is totally unacceptable.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-07 at 07:27 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.