Understanding Logic Loop + Bit Band Combo

Hey Guys,

I noticed many arms warriors go for the set rings from Mechagon, typically:

Logic Loop Of Division or Logic Loop of Recursion

and

Overclocking Bit Band

If my goal as an Arms warrior is to maximize haste, aren't I better off wearing two Bit Bands as opposed to the set combo? The proc is less total haste than if you had two bit bands, unless I'm missing something

15+ Year Old Account
    They are unique equip.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    They are unique equip.
    No, they are not. You can wear two different bit bands or two different logic loops.

But btt it's just a simple matter of stat weights, simcraft is your friend here:
    Assuming 465 pieces you look at:
    (459+147+189)*haste weight + 114 * mastery weight + 426 * crit weight
    vs.
    (459+459)*haste weight + 228 * mastery weight

Or in other words: With the complete set you just lose 123 haste and gain 312 in crit/mastery. Does 1 point haste really sim 2.5 times better than either crit or mastery? That's highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Or in other words: With the complete set you just lose 123 haste and gain 312 in crit/mastery. Does 1 point haste really sim 2.5 times better than either crit or mastery? That's highly unlikely.
    Yikes. This is the issue with stat stacking. Players become so laser focused on stacking one individual stat that they often completely forget that other stats still have values even if one of the stats is slightly less than the other. That's why the Mechagon ring set bonus is beneficial: It's a free ~200 haste on your gear that you wouldn't have otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    No, they are not. You can wear two different bit bands or two different logic loops.

But btt it's just a simple matter of stat weights, simcraft is your friend here:
    Assuming 465 pieces you look at:
    (459+147+189)*haste weight + 114 * mastery weight + 426 * crit weight
    vs.
    (459+459)*haste weight + 228 * mastery weight

Thanks for clarifying - yeah, I did tunnel vision a bit there on Haste