Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BadwolfWho View Post
    I hoped they would actually make shamans tank eventually. Don't think it will happen now sadly.
    I think 4th specs are on the horizon, many people while they think it will be hard to balance generally like the idea of more options, all the classes have lore to support another spec except maybe Druid but they could do something interesting for them like giving them an extra talent row for each spec and and some more fast travel methods.

PLaying fury/prot war tank will probably swap to druid tank in tbc because shits op. Will get leveled to 70 ASAP and get my mining/herbing up and bank gold at least for the first couple weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    no way they will force everyone to go lvl 1,you will proly have the option to copy classic chars like with ptr

Yea i would quit classic if all my 60s are locked off and i have to start from level 1 again

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal2u View Post
    PLaying fury/prot war tank will probably swap to druid tank in tbc because shits op. Will get leveled to 70 ASAP and get my mining/herbing up and bank gold at least for the first couple weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i would quit classic if all my 60s are locked off and i have to start from level 1 again
    Druids where amazing fun and dps/tank spec are pretty close .. Two gear sets and your golden!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just remember, if BC Classic becomes a thing you're going to get Sunwell patch 2.4.3 levels of "Tuning"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Just remember, if BC Classic becomes a thing you're going to get Sunwell patch 2.4.3 levels of "Tuning"
    As much interest i would have in a progressive style, unless you fix critical issues beforehand, it will be Phase 2 Honor release all over again.

Fun for about a week, then the flaws become that obvious that it starts to degrade the fun because it's being picked apart by a more informed playerbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarator8 View Post
    Time Warp is a Cata thing.
    Was in pre-patch, so technically WotLK.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Was in pre-patch, so technically WotLK.
    No, cause no one other then people making dishonest arguments as to the development eras calls pre-patches as the ending expac's content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shaman in Classic is absolutely poopy in PVP. You're good 1v1 against people who are afk or in a group if you can stand in the back unmolested, turret spamming casts. Otherwise, anyone who can play a rogue or mage or lock can kill you without much effort.

In TBC you can actually start PVPing as a shaman, it's like a breath of fresh air. If you're resto you're not a free kill, you can't be locked down and absolutely destroyed helplessly, you can actually like move around, cast, defend yourself, survive without ooming in 3 seconds and then dying.
    A big thing about early WoW was not being able to control your character. Not fun, not funny, not good game design.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to play paladin but literally everyone I knew from pvt servers went horde, so in TBC I'll switch my lock for a BE paladin, although I dread 1-58 while everyone is having fun in Outland and 5mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Wanted to play paladin but literally everyone I knew from pvt servers went horde, so in TBC I'll switch my lock for a BE paladin, although I dread 1-58 while everyone is having fun in Outland and 5mans.
    You'll see some pretty absurd things doing leveling pushes on launch.... like 5 paladin SM runs where everyone is the tank, dps, and healer on horde.

Depending on how fast you go, the dungeon running will thin out at higher levels, however. Luckily the XP required to level is reduced in tbc 1-60, and the questing zones will get you through pretty fast. Not to mention the idea that paladins are going to be capable of "aoe grinding" after ~40-42, and there really wont be much competition for that save for other paladins.

Finally, I'd imagine there's going to be at least one entrepreneurial mage willing to sell dungeon boosts, and I personally plan on hitting the 30/day lockout from that as much as possible.

Being prot warrior main, prot warrior only gets better in BC. I remember being so happy about doing some decent dps as prot with dual wield devastate spam. I was pretty casual in BC and didn't have much more than kara and badge gear, but I did 1300 dps on shade of aran as prot which beat my entire guild on that fight... Thought it was hilarious.

All I remember is that none of the classes get worse in BC. To me, BC is just a better classic. non-main specs become viable like druid and paladin tanks, enhancement shaman is awesome, etc... every spec has a point/purpose they didn't have before.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    When was KJ nurfed? As in which patch?
    Last edited by Cempa; 2020-08-10 at 10:34 AM.