Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Character Customization

They haven't added any new customization stuff in Beta have they? Are they finished? Is something obviously lacking? Like races like night elf have tons of options while Panda's have very limited options.

It's pretty obviously a work in progress, half the DH tattoos break everything sooooo.

Yes that's great I also saw something about Void Elf under garments, but is any race lacking customization compared to the rest currently? or does it appear they are finished adding things (not fixing bugs)

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    They haven't added any new customization stuff in Beta have they? Are they finished? Is something obviously lacking? Like races like night elf have tons of options while Panda's have very limited options.
    Are you kidding? They’ve added tons of customisations. Some races are still lacking in comparison, but I think it’s something they’ll gradually add throughout the expansion. I’m not expecting every race to have an equal amount of customisations at launch.

Maybe I'm wrong but NE, Orc and Undead are so far beyond what you can do as Human. Where are the Human tattoos? Where is the Human mohawk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about humans. (Legit the least interesting race ingame).

Im still waiting on my red draenai and orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong but NE, Orc and Undead are so far beyond what you can do as Human. Where are the Human tattoos? Where is the Human mohawk?
    Besides new eye colors (which they had always lacked compared to most races) all the undead received were 3 hair styles/skin colors.
    And a lack of bone.
    Comparing that to what humans received is a joke.

Humans got a huge amount of new faces, ethnicities, skin tones, eye colors, face shapes, hair styles, jewelry, make up, and scars.
    Humans are more than fine.

Draenei, pandaren, gnomes, undead, and goblins are the races in dire need of additional customization options currently.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2020-08-08 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Besides new eye colors (which they had always lacked compared to most races) all the undead received were 3 hair styles/skin colors.
    And a lack of bone.
    Comparing that to what humans received is a joke.

Humans got a huge amount of new faces, ethnicities, skin tones, eye colors, face shapes, hair styles, jewelry, make up, and scars.
    Humans are more than fine.

Draenei, pandaren, gnomes, undead, and goblins are the races in dire need of additional customization options currently.

Separating all the different options for undead makes a huge difference. I think hiding the bones and adding all those awesome colors is just insane. The vid I saw you make really creative undead now.

Some things I’d love to see:
    Forsaken getting an upright stance. Also, complete armor option instead of the broken pieces.
    Gnomes getting some more facial options. Maybe some unique goggles/tool belt options and some ash/grease marks.
    Some better fitting helmets for male Tauren and Worgen.
    Panda forms for Druids, maybe give Pandaren Druid forms.
    Saberon, or similar, models for Feral Druids.
    Glasses for races.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Separating all the different options for undead makes a huge difference. I think hiding the bones and adding all those awesome colors is just insane. The vid I saw you make really creative undead now.
    Sure - but it’s not actually much “new”.
    Compared to orcs or tauren or humans or night elves - it’s difficult to say they got a fair shake

They haven't added anything new in 2? builds but no they aren't finished, they even said they aren't in one of the build update posts recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why would Blizzard give the most lore to the least interesting race?
    Because they are idiots.

OR, humans are the most played race, and the most relatable race - so clearly they aren't the least interesting to most players (though interesting remains a purely subjective thing)
    Warcraft "humans" are as far away from the real deal as possible. Just a bunch of steroid monkeys with a tendency of being lawful boring.

I'd really like to see a normal body type for human males. It's either fat boomer or default, which looks like a roided out body builder. Slightly slimmer would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    I'd really like to see a normal body type for human males. It's either fat boomer or default, which looks like a roided out body builder. Slightly slimmer would be nice.
    This is why I want Kyrian as an allied race for Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

OR, humans are the most played race, and the most relatable race - so clearly they aren't the least interesting to most players (though interesting remains a purely subjective thing)
    For some reasons I find goblins or blood elves more relatable.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Also, complete armor option instead of the broken pieces.
    Their armor becomes mostly unbroken if you choose the "fresh" skin option. Their fingers and toes still stick out though
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Nightborne is the only race that is in dire need of new customisation, have you seen how many skintones they have? They got shafted when it came to Allied Race customisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    Their armor becomes mostly unbroken if you choose the "fresh" skin option. Their fingers and toes still stick out though
    Must have missed that. Looks much better imo.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Warcraft "humans" are as far away from the real deal as possible. Just a bunch of steroid monkeys with a tendency of being lawful boring.
    Basically Lawful Good Chads.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    The most popular Warcraft character is human, and not lawful boring. Funny that, it's almost like nothing you're saying is accurate
    Khadgar isn't lawful boring? Or are you talking about Illidan, who is in fact, sadly to tell you, not a human.