Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You have a point. The betrayal scene on the wall was... both awesome and jarring at the same time.
    It only got a bit bad when the CGI Colossal showed up. The lead up to it, with absolutely no background music, absolute silence while they just drop the "I'm the Armored and he's the Colossal" bomb out of nowhere was nothing short of perfect. I was caught very off-guard in the manga when I read that part, to the point I had to go back and re-read to see if I wasn't missing anything, and I feel the anime adaptation captured that feeling absolutely perfectly. It's a shame the Colossal looked the way it did, but everything preceding it was by far the best adapted moment in the series, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think omnicide made him a major villain even without the rape. I know rape is horrible but Omnicide>>>Rape.
    I mean. Eren is killing random strangers because he wants to protect the people on Paradis Island. Historia was a girl he knew, basically the Queen, and he raped her, made her have his kid, AND could've wiped her memories about it.

I know killing everyone is bad but hurting people you know...is really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I mean. Eren is killing random strangers because he wants to protect the people on Paradis Island. Historia was a girl he knew, basically the Queen, and he raped her, made her have his kid, AND could've wiped her memories about it.

I know killing everyone is bad but hurting people you know...is really bad.
    that is messed up.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Read the latest chapter. Feels like they're setting up for Eren to be a redeemed. Although I'm not sure he'll be alive with a happy ending.

I think in the end he will just let either Armin or Reiner kill him since they will all have worked togheter to stop a common villain and its a positive outcome for everyone except Eren, the world will probably be able to forgive after the fact both Eldians and Marleyans destroyed a mad founding titan to save the entire world.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2020-08-07 at 01:57 PM.

why am i getting Code Geass flashbacks now?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Read the latest chapter. Feels like they're setting up for Eren to be a redeemed. Although I'm not sure he'll be alive with a happy ending.
    I will accept no redemption. He crossed the point of no return in chapter 100.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why should Eren be redeemed, when he´s the one with the right mindset and is doing the right thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Why should Eren be redeemed, when he´s the one with the right mindset and is doing the right thing?
    Yes very edge nice.

I'm not sure he even truly believes he's doing the right thing. This latest chapter clearly showed he questioned whether his mom would approve, knew he was going to hurt that innocent boy, and understood logically if Eldians died (especially since they're the smaller number) then the titan threat would be gone and the world would be better off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Yes very edge nice.
    Hm who wa sit again who decided that the Eldians need to be eridicated, bcs having them confine dbehind the walls wasn´t enough?

Ah right the "riightfull" general who kille dhimself and thus was forgiven all he did aka sending Reiner and the others to destroy the walls and with that starting all that heppend so far...

So if Eren wants to kill all the people who hate them so that they don´t have to fear being submitted to "kill all eldians" outburst from them so be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm who wa sit again who decided that the Eldians need to be eridicated, bcs having them confine dbehind the walls wasn´t enough?

Ah right the "riightfull" general who kille dhimself and thus was forgiven all he did aka sending Reiner and the others to destroy the walls and with that starting all that heppend so far...

So if Eren wants to kill all the people who hate them so that they don´t have to fear being submitted to "kill all eldians" outburst from them so be it.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, especially when one wrong is "kill a race of people who can turn into giant monsters with superpowers" and the other wrong is "kill every single person in the world other than my little island".

Eren's motives are understandable and correct. And to give his character some credit, he seemed open to alternatives and actively looked for them (hence his angry outburst at Hange when he was in prison), but found none that wouldn't be temporary. His actions are still those of a villain, and that is what he is now. Other people being shit doesn't justify your actions, that's the logic of a child who takes no personal responsability. Fortunately this doesn't apply to Eren. He knows what he's doing is wrong, he knows there's no coming back from his actions, and he accepts whatever consequences come from it. But that doesn't erase what it is: wrong and deplorable.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't think Eren believes he is doing the right thing. I think he is just gone completely nihilist. He dreamed that maybe the world might be better outside those walls. But it's even worse. There is no better human nature. So he'd rather just wipe it all away. It's not because he has any illusion that what he is doing is just.

Eren is just yelling "Fuck this world" and it seems fairly effective
    except its not effective, Eldians are also shit. Titan wars, were wars between holders of the 9 powers. That so called peace is an illusion, like in the real world. The good people generally dont rule or have powers of gods, its the majority of what Eren will kill, just random people.

Attack on Titan chapter 132

Spoiler: 
    The end of the chapter was quite nice. Rather than getting your usual gruesome, horrifying, and very sad character death, instead Hange just falls... and then she wakes up surrounded by her comrades, smiling.

I'm not a fan of how they're still whining and moaning about "oh, evil Eldians! Euthanization or destroying the rest of the world was surely the only option!" and so on, but I've already ragged on and on about that in my prior AoT chapter thoughts. *Sigh*

Interesting that Falco and Annie went back. The heroes need every bit of help they can get. Falco might be inexperienced but he could still be immensely valuable if he was airdropped onto Eren's neck and just started ripping through the nape towards Eren's real body. That said, if Falco fell down, he'd probably be a goner. Annie would be an incredibly useful extra titan on hand, but she's going back? So that means it's really just up to Reiner and Armin to carry the day (since Pieck's titan isn't all that useful for actually attacking, only for mobility).

I'm guessing that the ammo is going to be used an improvised explosive and dropped onto Eren's neck to break through crystalization.

Hm... so the final battle will be at an airbase, then? Makes sense. The plane the heroes are on now will probably be destroyed during the final battle, and the heroes will need air travel to get back to Paradis after Eren dies, since they can't travel by foot to the Marlean port because the land has been totally desolated for hundreds of miles, and all of the boats are gone.

I wonder if the Marleyans will be able to scramble their aircraft to bomb Eren. Would be really nice if rest of the world was actually able to do something. After the timeskip, we were greeted with a demonstration of how modern weapons pose a letahl threat to titan users (when Renier got blown up by a barrage from warships), and it was mentioned that Marleyan's advantage through using titan power was becoming irrelevant in the face of modern weapons, so it'd be nice if that came back around and if those modern weapons actually legit hurt Eren and contributed significantly to the fight.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2020-09-09 at 03:51 PM.

Attack on Titan Chapter 133
    Spoiler: 
    Why transform on the ship? They can't be too far out to sea. If they turn around now they could probably get back to shore within half an hour, and then transform. Or they could jump off of the ship and then transform. No need to transform on the ship and sink it.

Glad to see that the Marleyan character's families are still alive.

Obviously Eren is going to die to the heroes, but I hope that the bombing fleet cripples Eren and saves the refugees. I'll be pissed if the bombing fleet is totally ineffective and just gets shredded by rocks thrown by the colossals.

As for actually killing Eren, it should be pretty easy.

This is what the battlefield looks like:

Have Armin jump out of the plane over Eren and transform. Land on Eren's spine, snapping it in half and causing Eren's whole body to fall to the ground. Thus, Eren has to stop his Colossals from advancing or else he will be crushed. This gives the heroes the space they need to fight him, as well as also creating a safe zone for the refugees to take cover in while the colossals on either side pass by.

Survey the body from the air. Once you find Eren, everyone attacks him. Pin him down/choke hold him and then drop the explosives on his crystalized body and GG.

3+ Year Old Account
    I assume Falco will eventually eat Eren and become the last Attack Titan? those landscape memories could only be viewed when you are flying and perhaps those were Falco's future memories sending to Eren

or perhaps Armin's memories inside the plane as he peeks out the window?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Attack on Titan Chapter 134

Spoiler: 
    Not a fan of the bleak opening to this chapter. After a while... it's just too much.

Darn it the zeppelins were destroyed without doing anything to Eren. *sigh*

It seems like Eren is forcibly controlling the Beast Titan through the connecting limbs. If the heroes can sever those limbs, will Zeke be free to act on his own? Then it could be everyone against Eren.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Spoiler: 
    Not a fan of the bleak opening to this chapter. After a while... it's just too much.

It seems like Eren is forcibly controlling the Beast Titan through the connecting limbs. If the heroes can sever those limbs, will Zeke be free to act on his own? Then it could be everyone against Eren.
    that's a puppet Zeke created through the WHT
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

4 chapters at most left since 134 finished off the volume. Quite interested to see what the final twist will be, feel like there's something big in store. 134 seems to have synced up with that ending audio from the exhibit too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Spoiler: 

The Beast Titan is the target. Their theory right now is that you kill Zeke, Eren loses access to all this power of the founder. Nothing proves this theory yet, but their plan is killing Zeke.