Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Fan Art - Black Temple Trailer

Fan Art - Black Temple Trailer
    Hurricane is back with another fan art trailer!

This was so brilliant! Makes me excited for Classic BC.

Very nice job on this trailer.

Altho i remember the opening of the dark portal as one big battlefield between the Horde and Alliance this looks pretty peacefull between the factions :P.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2020-08-08 at 06:50 PM.

Holy wow! Reminded me back in TBC and still is, how Black Temple was such a masterpiece

That one other guy does it much better? Cute effort, something looks off though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Pretty cool, though the meta-humor part at Supremus was a miss match honestly.

That's fucking epic.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    That one other guy does it much better? Cute effort, something looks off though.
    What 'other guy'?
    Any link to these vids?

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Very nice job on this trailer.

Altho i remember the opening of the dark portal as one big battlefield between the Horde and Alliance this looks pretty peacefull between the factions :P.
    Its because in this Universe, They work together I mean there is like 200 or so waging war on the black temple so you know ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Its because in this Universe, They work together I mean there is like 200 or so waging war on the black temple so you know ;p
    In Canon universe as well. As you can see from this artwork taken from Chronicles, the Alliance and Horde banded together to storm the Dark Portal. So the video was quite accurate in that regard.

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    What 'other guy'?
    Any link to these vids?
    This guy:

and this guy:

Last edited by THEORACLE64; 2020-08-08 at 07:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    hhhgn, Sunwell part gonna be EVEN MORE SICK.
    I do hope it comes out before 2023 though.
    Last edited by Frolk; 2020-08-08 at 07:31 PM.

I salute the work, but I've never been a big fan of all those camera shaking effects just to make the thing more dynamic. There's too much special effect for WoW style IMO.

This guy:

and this guy:
    The Silithus, M+ and arena stuff that IK edit does is all good.

But i would say that Black temple trailer blows most of what IK edit can come up with out of the water completly.

Don't get me wrong, IK edit is amazing as well ofc.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This trailer is a badass.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This was realy nicely done!! Damn

Seeing Alliance and Horde actually fighting together is really cool. Shame something like that will likely never happen ingame.

This guy:

and this guy:
    remastering something, and inventing something totally new are a little different mate.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    The Silithus, M+ and arena stuff that IK edit does is all good.

But i would say that Black temple trailer blows most of what IK edit can come up with out of the water completly.

Don't get me wrong, IK edit is amazing as well ofc.
    Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    remastering something, and inventing something totally new are a little different mate.
    You realise the remasters are made from scratch, right

This guy:

and this guy:
    Hold up. You're actually suggesting someone who just edits an already existing trailer is better than something like this where it's a complete recreation? Get out of here. This trailer is original and created by the content creator, he didn't edit some existing trailer of blizzards to make them look better.

- - - Updated - - -

You realise the remasters are made from scratch, right
    He's working off source material. This trailer is completely original. It's massively different.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone notice the subtle easter eggs? So much attention to detail. The eyes on the armor also looking at the portal at the end. The warrior who kills Illidan is in the exact gear Kungen used for their World First. what else did you notice?