Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    An in-game letter from Ion who tells you just how thrilled he is with your engagement in their metrics
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    (Not that it really matters all that much anyway, as my Conqueror title is all I'll ever really use )
    Yeah I'm still using Champion of the Naaru on mine just because it's been gone since TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I also figured out why some of my achievement dates made no sense. The 80 & 90 faction achievements apparently triggered on the same day which made absolutely no sense to me - Turns out it was patch 8.0 Yup, that'd do it.
    Ah yeah I think that's when they added a bunch because I remember it stopping short for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    An in-game letter from Ion who tells you just how thrilled he is with your engagement in their metrics
    Eh, but are you really giving them metrics? You could play for a month and get a ton of them to exalted alone. None of them take longer than that. So you'd just provide normal metrics.

Now if we were talking about "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" and you were logging in only for that then yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah I'm still using Champion of the Naaru on mine just because it's been gone since TBC.
    Worst thing about that is I'd done Magtheridon so much prior to 3.0.2 & I even had the quest (with the old quest ID) to get the achievement after 3.0.2 launched on an alt - but removed it from my quest log. That's one that'll always elude me I'm afraid, but I've no-one to blame but myself, as I must've done that raid a good 15+ times before the Wrath pre-patch.

Ahh well

Eh, but are you really giving them metrics? You could play for a month and get a ton of them to exalted alone. None of them take longer than that. So you'd just provide normal metrics.
    It was simply a joke I dont really want to get bogged down and labelled a hater.

Seems pretty clear they are time gating rep grinds now so they get at least a month sub out of you.

Unless you think the 8.3 rep grinds were "fun" and having to kill rares/find chests once a day and a weekly event that gave you the actual rep needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Unless you think the 8.3 rep grinds were "fun" and having to kill rares/find chests once a day and a weekly event that gave you the actual rep needed.
    I didn't have too many problems with them. I didn't go searching for rares/chests and it didn't hurt my rep progress. The only thing I wished was that there a little more variety. I mainly just did the Assault quests and that was about it.

I didn't have too many problems with them. I didn't go searching for rares/chests and it didn't hurt my rep progress. The only thing I wished was that there a little more variety. I mainly just did the Assault quests and that was about it.
    My problem is that I liked the style in MoP like the Shado-Pan or tillers.

Something that felt relevant and building towards "friendship" with a new set of people and could be done at my own pace and not effect my raid/party members

Now they throw in a currency you need for end game, so you feel compelled to do them every day and NEVER miss the weekly event otherwise you are screwed and fall behind a week.

And it also feels like all content in the game is front loaded on reset day. So you've got all this content for one day but by the weekend you're sick of it.

I'd rather do my raid/M+ on wednesday, then chill and do some rep grinding on the weekend. But the way it is now i'd miss like 4 days of world quest resets, and two assaults which is just too much rep/currency to pass up and burns me out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    The absolute max is 108; there are 32 faction specific reps, 71 neutral, 2 that are either or and 2 that have been removed. Which adds up to 107. However you can get to 108 by having a Horde character get Tranquillen rep while an Alliance character can get rep with Wintersaber Trainers. Both reps count towards your total as they aren’t polar opposite like most of the Alliance/Horde reps are
    Yes this is the correct answer, i've been counting with Tranq/Wintersaber as 2 as it counts for the achivement.

Then again, i would be suprised if they added an achivement for 110, at least in 9.1

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggsterino View Post
    Yes this is the correct answer, i've been counting with Tranq/Wintersaber as 2 as it counts for the achivement.

Then again, i would be suprised if they added an achivement for 110, at least in 9.1
    yeah I had no idea about Wintersaber, have just started farming it. so assuming in 9.0 they add 4 in for the 4 covenants, plus 1 or 2 neutral ones that puts it up to 114

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yeah I had no idea about Wintersaber, have just started farming it. so assuming in 9.0 they add 4 in for the 4 covenants, plus 1 or 2 neutral ones that puts it up to 114
    Exactly. But i do not think that they will add anything major for 110, maybe a title. Reins of the Spectral Phoenix for 120?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    A title. A throwback to Vanilla when most people couldn't type/pronounce Exalted.

I.E Exhalted, Exahaluted (My favorite), Exalauted etc.
    My enscriptionist rouge is exahaluted with the dreinai.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

7+ Year Old Account
    10 points.

You don't go by the stats tab, because the number can be off slightly. For instance, Alliance can get "exalted" status with Honeyback Harvesters, but it does not count for the achievement. So you want to go by what the achievement says.
    Yep. Always figured that was a bug, as Honeyback Harvester is a real faction, not a best friends type. If it gave Alliance an extra faction the fix should have been to add one to Horde, not to keep it inconsistent like so many other things in this game. Kua'fon could have easily been switched to count.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2020-08-12 at 04:57 PM.