Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Did he play female human rogue or it that aspect of it random. Honestly I don’t know and was wondering if it was one of his characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leothar View Post
    Currently you lose the ability to shoot/auto attack if you transmog your wand into another weapon type.
    Damn was hoping maybe melee weapons on casters could do more then be looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Radazar View Post
    the problem is only the off hand shows up for transmog and you cant mog your main hand with it. if you mog you off hand and change it to your main it loses its mog till you move it back
    Thank you for your response. My experience, however, differs from yours.

Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    I personally think a tribute to Reckful is not the right move. Especially in a video game, glorifying suicide will just bring more suicides unfortunately. It's sad what happened, but we shouldn't be rewarding suicide.
    It's not glorifying suicide dumbshit. It's paying tribute to a major public figure for WoW who TRAGICALLY took his own life due to a debilitating mental illness. They are celebrating his passion in life, not glorifying on his unfortunate death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    While I'm fine with a tribute to Reckful despite that its been a suicide, I find it disrespectful that they didn't give one to Hayven Games. The guy was diagnosed with cancer in his spine, and even in the hospital he was trying hard to still put out content because he actually loved doing it. He's not nearly as known as Reckful, but I find that these circumstances where you don't even get a choice to live and then die at a young age of 26 he should be more than justified to get his own tribute. He was also very excited for Classic which he couldn't even play.
    There is no "despite". It was a tragedy that Reckful took his own life. He was not in control of his mental illness. Stop pretending like he was. Very ignorant mindset.

But true, that was a very terrible situation for Hayven. I do miss him and his content as it was always amazing. Would like to see a tribute to him in game as well.
    Last edited by Naxxramas91; 2020-08-09 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    While I'm fine with a tribute to Reckful despite that its been a suicide
    “Despite”? Really?

Disgusting...

Very good tribute to Reckful. Also I love the change to transmog the wands but I don't like hunters to go around with cloud serpents we already got enough pandaria mounts everywhere around and thats destroy the medival and magic aesthetic of wow .

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    How does the wand transmog work with Legion Artifacts, and does it matter if it’s a 1h+oh combo or 2h artifact? I stopped playing my horde Priest when I had to use wands, because the mogs for wands were so sparse it clashed with any mog I could make.

What’s your issue with it? I haven’t played my Rogues since they allowed it, but make sure you mog the MH to the MH and OH to the OH. I used the second stage when I was levelling my Horde alt (had Fangs on my alliance), and it defaulted to the wrong hands on both when I tried, so I had to right-click the skin in the mog-window and match it correctly.
    The main hand one Golad is not in the game and Tiriosh the off hand will not xmog to the main hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naxxramas91 View Post
    It's not glorifying suicide dumbshit. It's paying tribute to a major public figure for WoW who TRAGICALLY took his own life due to a debilitating mental illness. They are celebrating his passion in life, not glorifying on his unfortunate death.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no "despite". It was a tragedy that Reckful took his own life. He was not in control of his mental illness. Stop pretending like he was. Very ignorant mindset.

But true, that was a very terrible situation for Hayven. I do miss him and his content as it was always amazing. Would like to see a tribute to him in game as well.
    Sorry but yes it is glorifying suicide. There are plenty of methods to get control (as you said) of his mental illness. And that is coming from someone who suffers from Bi-Polar, ADD, A-Social disorder, authoritative disorder aka ODD, insomnia disorder and others.....so sorry if I have no sympathy for his plight. Plenty of treatments out there....
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

It's not glorifying suicide dumbshit. It's paying tribute to a major public figure for WoW who TRAGICALLY took his own life due to a debilitating mental illness. They are celebrating his passion in life, not glorifying on his unfortunate death

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately the two look very much the same, and people who are struggling with it will see it as validation.

"I could do this and people will notice me"

I think this does send the wrong message, a conversation about how you celebrate their life is great though.

The twenty one pilots song neon gravestones comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by upirlikhyi View Post
    The main hand one Golad is not in the game and Tiriosh the off hand will not xmog to the main hand.

Thank you for your reply.
    Like I responded to the other guy, my experience is not the same: I can transmogrify them both.

Thank you for your response. My experience, however, differs from yours.

- - - Updated - - -

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...her/knivimagen

Providing an armoury link if you wish to verify yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but yes it is glorifying suicide. There are plenty of methods to get control (as you said) of his mental illness. And that is coming from someone who suffers from Bi-Polar, ADD, A-Social disorder, authoritative disorder aka ODD, insomnia disorder and others.....so sorry if I have no sympathy for his plight. Plenty of treatments out there....
    I'd be suicidal if i was a bears fan too, no sympathy towards you at all

Quote Originally Posted by Juxxy View Post
    I'd be suicidal if i was a bears fan too, no sympathy towards you at all
    ROFL gee thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your reply.
    Like I responded to the other guy, my experience is not the same: I can transmogrify them both.

- - - Updated - - -

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...her/knivimagen

Providing an armoury link if you wish to verify yourself.
    Ok...I see what you have to do now. If you search for just Golad only Tiriosh shows but right clicking the dagger will allow you to xmog both....Wasn't doubting you did it...I had searched today and Golad is not listed on it's own
    Last edited by upirlikhyi; 2020-08-10 at 01:25 AM.

Stitched Up Heart

I did a search today before I replied to your post asking what the issue was and Golad is not listed in the xmog for daggers only Tiriosh is...so unless there is some trick I don't know about to get it to show up its not there.
    Friend.
    I told you the "trick" in my first reply to you.
    I used the second stage when I was levelling my Horde alt (had Fangs on my alliance), and it defaulted to the wrong hands on both when I tried, so I had to right-click the skin in the mog-window and match it correctly.
    When Tiriosh shows up, you right-click it and select Golad instead.

I had to boot up my computer at 03.19 just to show you what I thought I'd already told you. I hope this will bring you a lot of joy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if I sounded a bit antsy, but the time is what it is and it is tiresome to have to reiterate oneself. Saw that you edited your post now.

Friend.
    I told you the "trick" in my first reply to you.
    When Tiriosh shows up, you right-click it and select Golad instead.

I had to boot up my computer at 03.19 just to show you what I thought I'd already told you. I hope this will bring you a lot of joy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if I sounded a bit antsy, but the time is what it is and it is tiresome to have to reiterate oneself. Saw that you edited your post now.
    Np. I will fully admit I didnt understand what you were meaning at first. Thank you for the information and sorry for any confusion i caused

Stitched Up Heart

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathan View Post
    [B]

Unfortunately the two look very much the same, and people who are struggling with it will see it as validation.

"I could do this and people will notice me"

I think this does send the wrong message, a conversation about how you celebrate their life is great though.

The twenty one pilots song neon gravestones comes to mind.

The thing is... Reckful was long overdo for recognition in WOW. The man was one of the first MULTI glad / RANK 1 Players. He was the first to reach over 3k rating. He literally created and monetized streaming. He didnt get an NPC in Ashran when "everyone else" did. He's had it coming.

This NPC is paying tribute to HIS legacy. Not his suicide. Reckful will forever be the "best rogue in wow" and this NPC will help serve as a reminder of that prestige.

Completely disagree with the tribute to Reckful. It's close to glorifying suicide, regardless of how 'good' or 'popular' he was. I don't think i ever saw any content from him (had no interest in int), but i'm pretty sure i'd have the same position regardless.

It's the wrong message. We should discuss mental health, absolutely, but i feel like this is just the wrong thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Completely disagree with the tribute to Reckful. It's close to glorifying suicide, regardless of how 'good' or 'popular' he was. I don't think i ever saw any content from him (had no interest in int), but i'm pretty sure i'd have the same position regardless.

It's the wrong message. We should discuss mental health, absolutely, but i feel like this is just the wrong thing to do.
    Some people kill themselves. You shouldn't judge them, because someday you may be in the same position and nothing will be able to save you. You seem to be under the illusion that humans are in control all the time. That's a pretty fairy tale, but someday you will see past it.

Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Some people kill themselves. You shouldn't judge them, because someday you may be in the same position and nothing will be able to save you. You seem to be under the illusion that humans are in control all the time. That's a pretty fairy tale, but someday you will see past it.
    Im not judging him, at all. Just don't think such a tribute is appropriate, considering.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    “Despite”? Really?

Disgusting...
    Yeah, kind of lame to memorialize someone who wanted to disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxedobob View Post
    Yeah, kind of lame to memorialize someone who wanted to disappear.
    Yikes... people today...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post

Makes me lose hope in humanity to read posts like these. No wonder people get more and more misanthropic every day.

How sad!