Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure that e.g. Arcane, Frost or MM are getting a lot of love from devs. HEAPS of love
    I love frost mage the way it is, but Acrane could use some love. Also Disc is fantastic so leave that alone. I do agree some specs could use some love.

Yeah, I don't think ALL classes need a rework, but some could def use such as Guardian Druid, Arcane Mage, and Elemental Shaman imo.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    from what I understand the classes/specs that needed the most attention were Shaman and SPriest. we all know SPriest has had a pretty good rework, and I remember reading that Shamans got a bit of an overhaul which made them more fun to play but that was a while ago. Personally I think they need to have a solid look at talents and cut away a lot of the dead weight and put in some solid alternative options. give dps a choice of single target, cleave and aoe. give healers and tanks more utility talents which can be used in multiple scenarios but really make them close in terms of output

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Why fix what isn't broken?

Feral/Sub need a rework, survival hunter need some number tuning, some classes like DH need another button to press and for the love of the god stop reworking Balance every single expansion.
    !@#$ off with Feral. Feral has been purrfect since Wrath really, and Blizz just keeps dumbing it down each expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Ok. If you say so dude. Was there a point to this beyond whining?

Leave Brittany alone? Sorry that I spoke against your best bud, Blizzo. Thank God you are here to protect the poor little Billion $ company from us meanies.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    !@#$ off with Feral. Feral has been purrfect since Wrath really, and Blizz just keeps dumbing it down each expansion.
    So... feral is the same or dumbed dowb since 13 years, but it's "purrfect" and doesn't need rework. Do you hear yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Leave Brittany alone? Sorry that I spoke against your best bud, Blizzo. Thank God you are here to protect the poor little Billion $ company from us meanies.
    Yes, because the only alternative to "Blizzard does everything wrong!!!!!" from 10 year old Billy is "Blizzard does everything right!!!!!" from 10 year old Fred. Imagine being as woke as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    so you got rocked by a mage/rogue in pvp im guessing

No other class or spec has been even close to the same level of broken

5+ Year Old Account
    So... feral is the same or dumbed dowb since 13 years, but it's "purrfect" and doesn't need rework. Do you hear yourself?

I mean all these people who cry that blizzard doing their best , and classes dont need any rework , clearly play as Mage/Warrior/Rogue .... and since they have normal working specs why even bother with other "PLEB" classes.

Image of cat looks like average Feral player who thinks His spec is okay.

NEW TALENT ROW WHEN? 2031?
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2020-08-09 at 10:17 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    I love frost mage the way it is, but Acrane could use some love. Also Disc is fantastic so leave that alone. I do agree some specs could use some love.
    While I like aspects of frost, it could certainly use some changes. Something like glacial spike should be baseline, as otherwise the st rotation is just spamming frost bolts and occasionally use 2 procs. Legion's interaction bertween frozen orb and Blizzard was also way more satisfying than sacrificing a whole talent row. I 100% agree with arcane though, this one needs alot of love, maybe even a complete overhaul.

In general many specs need a rework as in their base gameplay is lacking and only made bearable by locked in talent choices, some of those since fucking legion. It's also not like they scrapped everything shadow has and started over. Alot of specs would benefit from this kind of overhaul that recontextualizes ability interactions and defines better basic gameplay loops. Specs like fire can also be fun, but they usually only are once you have hit a certain gear level because they overly rely on a single gimmik. There are quite a few of these cases that aren't just down to simple tuning but would need a bit more effort.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    I think shadow priest should be removed from priest class and it should be renamed and transformed into it's own class. There should be two priest class : Light Priest and Void Priest.
    Downright goofy.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I haven't played it yet, but as what I've seen and heard it's just great and I think every class and spec should receive same love and treatment.
    Hasn't seen or read about the changes, but thinks every class/spec in the game should receive the same treatment.......

Aside from the fact that you creating a post was stupid, and your content within the post was equally as stupid, not everyone is happy with the changes as there are still some flaws with the spec. So no, not every class/spec should receive these types of changes. Fucking hell some people are really fucking stupid.

i play every expansion every class just for his changes, if theres none,...

I would love to see mage just have all of their specs combined and given a back and forth mechanic of fire and ice to keep from overheating or freezing, and use arcane abilities as massive damage abilities that uses special charge resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emphasizing more class design is all well and good that and make sure classes aren't super super depedent on certain secondaries that without them they're slow. Harder then it sounds sure but a goal to work towards. For those that say "Don't change my class so much." It hasn't really changed too much since Legion, shaking things up(In a positive way)

I would love to see mage just have all of their specs combined and given a back and forth mechanic of fire and ice to keep from overheating or freezing, and use arcane abilities as massive damage abilities that uses special charge resources.

.....No, thats basically making only one way to play a Mage.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

A rework implies shit like what happened with Shadow Priest in Legion. Complete revamp, new everything, ect. And with only a few exceptions, past reworks have not been well recieved. It's why Shadow is getting yet another rework, because very few liked how Void Form played out.

With the addition of Primal Frenzy, and the return of Barkskin, Feral has everything it needed - additional defensive for PvP, and PvE sustain AoE. Hell, Feral even got a QoL change with both dispels being usable in Cat Form.

So, yes. In the case of Feral, a rework would just be change for the pure sake of change. Instead, what Feral needs is talent balance, as you have a number of choices that just aren't picked, ever.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2020-08-09 at 11:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Besides them needing the reverse the BFA GCD change, every class should get a big talent revamp for sure. So many dead and mandatory talents. The new Spriest tree is great and creates obvious choices for different scenarios. I'm not particularly happy with the unpruning either and wish they had gone a lot further, but I know that's a more subjective topic.
    I think the whole unpruning has been mostly a failure so far because they also used it for a new design approach of making classes feel like classes again, which in turn is just a shoddy front to hide some corner cutting with SL's new endgame systems. In alot of cases they cheaped out of utilizing spec specific interactions and focused blindly on class abilities that often don't even make sense because they serve wildly different purposes. That way they have effectively reduced their workload by >60%. This is especially noticable for hybrid specs, but even pure specs like mage suffer occasionally from it. One of the worst offenders is probably shaman because the melee and caster interactions are so vastly different, yet they really wanted to limit it the few base class spells, even if it doesn't work well.

The goal of unpruning wasn't primarily to bring back cool interactions and tools, it was mostly done because they wanted some cross-spec abilities. There are a few outliers, but one can easily see what the primary goal was imho.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Oh i know , where it come from.

Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    Okay, well, then every class and spec gets to wait 4 years
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Dont agree with this either. Spend that time fixing things that need to be fixed, some specs are fine and I prefer Blizz not wasting time on them.
    It's the principle of wanting a higher standard.