Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ive never been more happpy I dont need this piece of crap community anymore
    I'm happy for you if that is the case, but it takes a level of underlying health issues to become so attached to a place like this that you ever feel like you "need" it, let alone feeling the need to post about leaving it or force yourself to get banned in order to walk away. If you don't work on that issue, you'll likely find a new thing to be attached to/dependent on and it will continue to control your life. Leaving is good, getting help is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Imagine caring so much about an online forum you have to post a goodbye message on it before you simply just stop posting altogether.
    And seems to be coming back to check if they are banned or not.
    I don't know about you, but when I decide to not use a website anymore I just leave and forget about it.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine caring so much about an online forum you have to post a goodbye message on it before you simply just stop posting altogether.
    Imagine posting a good bye message and refusing to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    I'm happy for you if that is the case, but it takes a level of underlying health issues to become so attached to a place like this that you ever feel like you "need" it, let alone feeling the need to post about leaving it or force yourself to get banned in order to walk away. If you don't work on that issue, you'll likely find a new thing to be attached to/dependent on and it will continue to control your life. Leaving is good, getting help is better.
    Thank you Nzx. Ill try.

Much love and try and be happy

Remember that time when she was telling people that if they don't play the game they are doing it wrong. I guess being told to stop being arrogant is too much for some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Imagine waking up everyday and being this fucking cringe.

Doesn't seem to me like you're trying to get perma banned. Not a single anti pc comment yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    feeling the need to post about leaving it or force yourself to get banned in order to walk away.
    "Death by Cop" is a thing for a reason - its very sad really. Some people know what they must do, but are not strong enough to do it. Personally, i would have simply taken a break for a while, which i have done many times before - sometimes for a year or more. That way, if she had a change of heart in a few days, she would have an account to come back to.

Maybe she thinks she can create a new account and carry on - without realising that will just get closed as a duplicate account bypassing the ban, or whatever they call it.

A real shame that some of you have driven her to feel this way, but we cant control how others will react i guess.

Goodbye threads are not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Remember that time when she was telling people that if they don't play the game they are doing it wrong. I guess being told to stop being arrogant is too much for some.
    You're damn right it does!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Yikes. Just stop logging in instead of trying to get attention like you usually do.

You're embarrasing yourself.
    Nope

Moderation is against me also i know for a fact

SO FUK'EM

I dont want any of this crap

If i cant post normally, why am i here? Fukem

Good night Kyph! I have stopped posting for today. I'll be back though.

1 year member and +6000 posts, geez.

Sounds like you're learning to finally let go and spend your time doing something a lot more useful.

(pot calling the kettle black) Okay time for me to waste more time playing WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Could of just blocked the people that annoy you or you consider toxic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Shadoowpunk has only been a member for a year with 6000 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    "Death by Cop" is a thing for a reason - its very sad really. Some people know what they must do, but are not strong enough to do it. Personally, i would have simply taken a break for a while, which i have done many times before - sometimes for a year or more. That way, if she had a change of heart in a few days, she would have an account to come back to.

Maybe she thinks she can create a new account and carry on - without realising that will just get closed as a duplicate account bypassing the ban, or whatever they call it.

A real shame that some of you have driven her to feel this way, but we cant control how others will react i guess.
    I agree. Is there really a need for you bullies to pile on? It would have been better if we just didn't reply and leave her alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Nope

Moderation is against me also i know for a fact

SO FUK'EM

I dont want any of this crap

If i cant post normally, why am i here? Fukem
    As usual, you are confusing your personal opinion with a FACT. Moderation are not out to get you, i doubt they even know who you are.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Uuuh, cringe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you are taking it out , this is a good sign.