Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

An Escaped Tiger is somewhere in your neighborhood.

A juvenile Siberian Tiger so likely less than a year old has escaped a local zoo, being completely unaware of this on a night as you walk home, you come across some neighborhood kids, trapped by the very tiger there is nowhere for them to go and it looks like the tiger is going to attack them, what do you do?

For me it depends on how much I liked the kids. LOL J/K I would try to find a garbage can or something big enough along with a stick and make a lot of noise. I am not stupid enough to think I could take on a tiger, but it being young enough, and an animal of instinct, I think it would run retreat away.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

A juvenile Siberian Tiger so likely less than a year old has escaped a local zoo, being completely unaware of this on a night as you walk home, you come across some neighborhood kids, trapped by the very tiger there is nowhere for them to go and it looks like the tiger is going to attack them, what do you do?

For me it depends on how much I liked the kids. LOL J/K I would try to find a garbage can or something big enough along with a stick and make a lot of noise. I am not stupid enough to think I could take on a tiger, but it being young enough, and an animal of instinct, I think it would run retreat away.
    Please dont try hurt an innocent animal most likely bred to be a spectacle. It would be quite small and terrified.

Ring authorities and let them mishandle it/ potentially kill it because "too hard basket"
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    no it isn't

Make enough noise and it should run especially if the kittie is young.
    If it were at least a few years older, retreat and call the cops...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    no it isn't
    Sorry that was meant to be a question mark not a period.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pull out my phone and start recording.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably call 911 and report a wild animal endangering people(I don't know the number for animal control, so I'd rather leave that to the dispatcher who has more experience than I do in handling emergency calls), while I proceed to walk away while trying to avoid drawing its attention. That being said...I don't wander around at night to begin with(allergy season+mosquitoes, Texas summers are fucking miserable), so in reality I'd likely just see the story about it on my local news after it had been handled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I'd call 911 and report a wild animal endangering people, while I proceed to walk away while trying to avoid drawing its attention. That being said...I don't wander around at night to begin with(allergy season+mosquitoes, Texas summers are fucking miserable), so in reality I'd likely just see the story about it on my local news after it had been handled.
    Even if it was stalking kids and maybe about to attack?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, why the hell would I senselessly endanger myself? I'm not that confident in my ability to read the body language of a tiger beyond some standard stressed behaviors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Yeah, why the hell would I senselessly endanger myself? I'm not that confident in my ability to read the body language of a tiger beyond some standard stressed behaviors.
    Fair enough, just though with kids you might give it a go, otherwise, I'd agree

10+ Year Old Account
    I would free Joe Exotic from jail.

Why are the kids out at night? The "kids" out here at night that I see look to be between 16-25. They can manage the tiger better than I could, considering it was multiple of them, and one of me in the scenario laid out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? A tiger is threatening a child and we're debating this? Just shoot it or run it over with your car...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A juvenile tiger that was raised in a zoo stalking a group of kids in the middle of a city, trapping them, and 'maybe about to attack' is so completely out of character for how such animals behave that it renders the scenario a bit absurd. You might as well be asking what we would do if we saw a shooting star in the sky, and knew it was going to fall on an old lady crossing the street.

Call authorities and hope they arrive too late to save the kids and then humanely euthanize the tiger (as living in captivity is torture).

Dont think i would call the cops atleast they would probably just shoot it, animal controll perhaps. Maby even let nature have it's go.

And i very much doubt a 1 year old tiger would attack anyone unless threatend or attacked.

Send out my cats perhaps maby they would become friends and if not cats dont give a fuck they are known to scare away bears, alligators and stuff.

Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-08-11 at 07:53 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Id just punch it while shouting 'one bomb'.

should be enough

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Seriously? A tiger is threatening a child and we're debating this? Just shoot it or run it over with your car...
    In most countries it's illegal to shoot a child or run it over with your car.

5+ Year Old Account
    Op says juvenile while posting pic of an adult...

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally get to put years of practice to the test... lighting bolt! Lightning bolt!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi