10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Obviously you have not seen the graphs... we are lower than many countries... many different categories... we are lower than the world... have you seen this graph?

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A side of the President you will not hear from most media.......https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mad...firing-friends

President Trump's former executive assistant spoke to "Fox & Friends" in her first on-camera interview about a "lapse in judgment" that got her fired in Aug. 2019 and a shocking personal detail she told the president just days ago.

Madeleine Westerhout, former director of Oval Office Operations, told host Steve Doocy about the "bad night" in which she made comments Trump described as "hurtful."

"On a rare day off after a couple of drinks by the pool, I accepted an invitation to an off-the-record dinner with four reporters and a White House colleague of mine, and at that dinner I said some things that I didn't mean and that I never should have said," Westerhout explained.

"And I deeply regret that but I take full responsibility for my actions that night," she said, "and really regret that I hurt people that I care about very, very much."

"I did not vote for President Trump in 2016," the former Republican National Committee staffer admitted.

"I absolutely did not vote for Hillary Clinton," she added, "but, in 2016, you know, I had never met the president and everything I knew about him I based off what the mainstream media told me, and it wasn't until I got to know him and know his character that I realized how wrong I had been."
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-08-11 at 01:43 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    A side of the President you will not hear from most media.......https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mad...firing-friends

President Trump's former executive assistant spoke to "Fox & Friends" in her first on-camera interview about a "lapse in judgment" that got her fired in Aug. 2019 and a shocking personal detail she told the president just days ago.

Madeleine Westerhout, former director of Oval Office Operations, told host Steve Doocy about the "bad night" in which she made comments Trump described as "hurtful."

"On a rare day off after a couple of drinks by the pool, I accepted an invitation to an off-the-record dinner with four reporters and a White House colleague of mine, and at that dinner I said some things that I didn't mean and that I never should have said," Westerhout explained.

"And I deeply regret that but I take full responsibility for my actions that night," she said, "and really regret that I hurt people that I care about very, very much."

"I did not vote for President Trump in 2016," the former Republican National Committee staffer admitted.
    Most media does call him a fragile snowflake though.

That’s what bully’s are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Most media does call him a fragile snowflake though.

That’s what bully’s are.
    Glad you are having fun with the link.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Glad you are having fun with the link.
    There’s no fun to be found in a man that’s costing people their lives.

How do you cope with the corpses at your feet?

"I absolutely did not vote for Hillary Clinton," she added, "but, in 2016, you know, I had never met the president and everything I knew about him I based off what the mainstream media told me, and it wasn't until I got to know him and know his character that I realized how wrong I had been."
    He was personally insulted by a loyal staffer so he fired her.

Did you think that makes him look less petty?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    She has DNA evidence from Trump raping her?
    She claims he spooged on her dress, which she has kept in storage, and never washed since the incident. I hope they are VERY strict about how his DNA sample is collected. If he knows he's guilty, I'm sure he will try to use someone else's DNA, and hand that over to the cops.

What's the point of this? He fired someone he knew? So what?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    There’s no fun to be found in a man that’s costing people their lives.

How do you cope with the corpses at your feet?
    I do not share your hatred of him or think he is responsible for the deaths from the virus. So like 76% of the Americans ( from a poll taken ) I blame China for the pandemic, not Trump.

I do not share your hatred of him or think he is responsible for the deaths from the virus. So like 76% of the Americans ( from a poll taken ) I blame China for the pandemic, not Trump.
    I'm intrigued, what poll are you talking about?
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

I’m not expecting self reflection from you.

Biut you don’t need to. Your culpable despite whatever false narrative you want to consume.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Nobody is blaming Trump for the existence of the virus. He is being blamed for his extremely poor handling of the virus, which has made the situation much worse then it otherwise would have been.

Not that nuance is something you understand. Eternal Victimhood is the primary policy position of the GOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I'm intrigued, what poll are you talking about?
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/co.../08/id/961913/ shows it as 77%.

This one is taken from a Pew poll.....https://www.foxnews.com/world/americ...navirus-survey

This one states it is at 78%...https://nypost.com/2020/07/30/most-a...vid-19-survey/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    He is being blamed for his extremely poor handling of the virus, which has made the situation much worse then it otherwise would have been.
    Exactly
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...s-timeline.amp

I refuse to give those rags clicks, so let's just go directly to the original source:
    https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2...d-of-covid-19/
    https://www.pewresearch.org/global/w...na_topline.pdf

The specific question was "How much, if at all, do you think the Chinese government’s initial handling of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan is to blame for the global spread of the virus?"

Notice how the question has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. I despise Trump, and yet I would have answered "A great deal" to the question myself. This was not an either/or question like you made it out to be. So either you are bad at reading polls, were intentionally misleading, or need to stop relying on rags to interpret polls for you.

Also, as Thekri said, no one blames Trump for the existence of the virus. We do blame him for his colossal fuckups, gross incompetence, and blatant lies in responding to the virus that have led to many more deaths than there needed to be.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    No of course you wouldn't blame Trump for anything. He could murder your entire family in front of your eyes, and I'm sure you'd be here posting about how they deserved it somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    She claims he spooged on her dress, which she has kept in storage, and never washed since the incident. I hope they are VERY strict about how his DNA sample is collected. If he knows he's guilty, I'm sure he will try to use someone else's DNA, and hand that over to the cops.
    Do you think that there is a way that a legal case could be made to get DNA from his COVID tests?

I refuse to give those rags clicks, so let's just go directly to the original source:

The specific question was "How much, if at all, do you think the Chinese government’s initial handling of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan is to blame for the global spread of the virus?"

Notice how the question has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. I despise Trump, and yet I would have answered "A great deal" to the question myself. This was not an either/or question like you made it out to be. So either you are bad at reading polls, were intentionally misleading, or need to stop relying on rags to interpret polls for you.

Also, as Thekri said, no one blames Trump for the existence of the virus. We do blame him for his colossal fuckups, gross incompetence, and blatant lies in responding to the virus that have led to many more deaths than there needed to be.
    Oh look, ghostpanter is caught lying again? Must be a day that ends with an y.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I do not share your hatred of him or think he is responsible for the deaths from the virus.
    Then you're not really thinking of how poorly he acted through this entire thing. He's been fucking up since day damn one of the virus and his presidency.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

Some do blame Trump for the death's. Even the person I responded to did. You can clear see that from his reply to my post. And if the large majority do blame China, that does mean they do not blame for Trump for the cause of it's spread. Because if had not been for China, it never would have spread in the first place. :P

And his handling approval of the virus will vary greatly depending on the party affiliation of the person....https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/ I do not think you mind clicking on that link....lol!

70+ % of Republicans approve of it and 8% of Democrats.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-08-11 at 03:45 PM.