7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I haven't seen much of, well... any zone, but isn't there a part of Ardenweald that is partially invaded by the Necrolords?
    It was Bastion. Not sure if they also invade Ardenweald, but that place has Drust problems (and that troll death loa usurper we deal with in De Other Side).
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

PRAISE BE!!!
    MM finally got some much needed changes, never thought I would see the day.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. Did I see a full Ysera NPC on Beta? If yes, then it kinda cheapens her death scene in Legion.
    You're a little late to the party.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It was Bastion. Not sure if they also invade Ardenweald, but that place has Drust problems (and that troll death loa usurper we deal with in De Other Side).
    Yeah i do know the Bastion part, but i do remember seeing some areas of Ardenweald with a lot of Necrolord stuff in the Ardenweald showcase video that wowhead posted a long time ago.

Though i just checked some of the video showcase (not the one of wowhead someones else video) but i did not saw the area i was talking about, so i may be wrong.

PTR pre patch tomorrow maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    PTR pre patch tomorrow maybe??
    I would assume tonight. But it's probably not gonna be testing a pre-event lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Nearly 20GB ptr upload. Has to be the prepatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    1,9Gb for me

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    1,9Gb for me
    Well, seeing as my installations are always cursed, the launcher is probably trying to fix (read: break) stuff again

it's 1.9GB if you got Beta and it's 20gb if you didn't got into Beta, source : my pleb ass that never gets into a beta.

At least in PTR I can tinker with the customization options and the class changes, is pretty much all I wanna do before launch anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    They actually replaced Enduring Renewal.
    Finally Blizz came to their senses and realized no soul ever used that talent.

Now time to make Enlightenment baseline so ToL and the new talent actually get more uses.

Formerly known as Arafal

Oh poor, poor Worgen..

Do we think that the PTR servers will be up tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Oh poor, poor Worgen..
    RIP dwarves if that is real

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    [img]
    Oh poor, poor Worgen..
    I mean, didnt Worgen get pretty much everything they wanted? I could have sworn they got that separate character customization option for human and worgen form, as well as ful colors.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean, didnt Worgen get pretty much everything they wanted? I could have sworn they got that separate character customization option for human and worgen form, as well as ful colors.
    Its the same as class/spec changes. Everyone will complain that *their* race got less updates than the rest, even if objectively false. Mark my words, you'll see night elf players complaining they could have got more.

As long as this is an ongoing process and more customizations arrive down the line, I'm fine with what we've got so far. That said, it's true some races got more than others, so some complaining is expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    nobody gets everything they want. because everybody wants everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgens are so beautiful now, with the white fur and the red eyes ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lovely. We have 5 more weeks of cloak upgrades and a PTR usually lasts 5-8 weeks right? So we get a fully upgraded cloak, a couple of weeks for full corruption shenanigans, then prepatch?
    there are 4 more upgrades after this weeks. so capped week of september 8/9th