Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Bland.... dont be surprised if karma squirts some hot curry on you.
    Wasnt harris better than the other front runners for vp pick?
    Warren was out of the question after floyd's death tho.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria in May View Post
    I have no issues with Abrams, but she's still relatively unknown compared to Harris... There are 35% of voters who have no opinion of her.
    https://today.yougov.com/topics/poli...e-favorability

Demmings isn't really high profile either, so I don't think she'll be the choice.

Basically Abrams will result in a who? from a bunch of people. Whether or not this is a bad thing, I don't know given Biden's universal name recognition.

I just think the smart money is still on Harris.
    Called it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Agreed - but that was always going to happen, regardless of the Dipshit-in-Chief current occupying the White House.

Long game thought here - if Biden wins, what if the plan is for him to not only go one term, but actually resign beforehand - giving the top spot to a woman, and letting her campaign as the incumbent.
    Doubtful.

It would give the GOP the next election solely based on advertisement that Dems are so weak the have to resign mid presidency. The optics aren't good.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Great, it'll be pages of concern trolling from the onlyfans for Tulsi members.
    Also the Maryanne Williamson fan's with below avg IQ's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Harris was a really bad choice .
    Could Biden have picked anyone that would have changed your support for Trump?

Harris was a really bad choice .
    Why? I like her why don’t you? I don’t like all her politics, but I still like her. She’s not outright trying to kill me and throw people who look like me in cages lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Could Biden have picked anyone that would have changed your support for Trump?
    Harris was the best choice politically speaking for the VP pick.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Called it...
    I think practically everyone had by now. There have certainly been enough signs. Several of us just hoped it would be someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Wasnt harris better than the other front runners for vp pick?
    The better choice would have been Susan Rice. she would have pulled in more Obama people. Wonder if there is a lot of internal fighting for the hear of the DNC going on.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Doubtful.

It would give the GOP the next election solely based on advertisement that Dems are so weak the have to resign mid presidency. The optics aren't good.
    Bah! You're right - and it wouldn't be "right" to "give" the first female presidency that way.

Harris was the best choice politically speaking for the VP pick.
    I don't know. Out of the short list maybe, but I would have preferred Duckworth, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Why? I like her why don’t you? I don’t like all her politics, but I still like her. She’s not outright trying to kill me and throw people who look like me in cages lol.
    You haven't looked at her record as a prosecutor have you?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

The better choice would have been Susan Rice. she would have pulled in more Obama people. Wonder if there is a lot of internal fighting for the hear of the DNC going on.
    That's literally what Biden was for.

Warren was out of the running purely because they can't afford to lose her Senate seat.

...what? Biden was Obama's VP, I'm not sure why he wouldn't be able to bring in "more Obama people" than Obama's National Security Advisor.

Yeah the better choice for Trumpsters would have been Rice, I agree. I think the rest of us are tired of you all going off on the Benghazi bullshit though.

Why would she be better

You haven't looked at her record as a prosecutor have you? Blah Blah blah Rose Twitter MAGA stupidity
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3334668001/

Public defender: I worked with Kamala Harris. She was the most progressive DA in California.
    I grappled with this idea of defending a former prosecutor for a long time, but I have to say what I feel is right to set the record straight on Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yeah the better choice for Trumpsters would have been Rice, I agree. I think the rest of us are tired of you all going off on the Benghazi bullshit though.
    Clearly what America needs is more concentration camps and secret police...

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    I am fine with Harris. Solid choice, I liked her more then Biden in the primary too. Not super excited, but certainly something I think everyone can live with.

Which could be their campaign slogan "Biden/Harris- I can live with that".