"A character with that name already exists" *As I try to log in for the 50th time*

Fuck this. lmao

Also I know I’m late but holy fucking shit that RoP change

It’s not perfect but we’re getting close

Huge spoilers but Nathano's fate has been confirmed by bugged(?) text.

He's dead (for real?) and Tyrande killed him with Night Warrior powers.

So wait, the Player had to deal with Nathanos' BS for how long? And Tyrande steals our kill?

I hate this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you don't even use spoiler tags
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This is the spoiler thread, Im not sure many here care.

That aside, I do feel like Tyrande has a lot more beef, and deserves the kill on him a lot more than us. She deserved that kill after they deprived her of it in the darkshore quests.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    So wait, the Player had to deal with Nathanos' BS for how long? And Tyrande steals our kill?

I hate this game.
    Ladies and Gentleman, the everwhining MMOC'ler.. be happy he is dead, regardless of the blow, who cares for the cook when the meal is godlike.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol at Nathanos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And you don't even use spoiler tags
    This thread is a ginormous spoiler tag

If you come in here not expecting to get spoiled, you are a fool.

Formerly known as Arafal

3+ Year Old Account

I hate this game.
    Damn, and I was waiting to kill him for trying to kill Bwonsamdi. Come on Blizzard
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    *ahem* this expansion is about us exploring wows afterlife.
    Unless Tyrande obliterated Simpcallers soul, they'll probably make him show up again in the maw.

Formerly known as Arafal

Why is maxxing the cloak a big deal?

- - - Updated - - -

There must be a lot of folks hitting the PTR. Character creation is timing out.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Ladies and Gentleman, the everwhining MMOC'ler.. be happy he is dead, regardless of the blow, who cares for the cook when the meal is godlike.
    I don't whine? I'm literally just pissed off that she killed him instead of the players. Ya know? The guys he kept shit talking to since Legion? Hell, he fucked with the players since Classic. Us not getting the kill feels dumb.

I criticize 1 thing, and you call me a "whiner". Stop.

I don't whine? I'm literally just pissed off that she killed him instead of the players. Ya know? The guys he kept shit talking to since Legion? Hell, he fucked with the players since Classic. Us not getting the kill feels dumb.

Why would you expect us to be the ones to kill him when he's had a cinematic tied to his death from the first day his encounter got datamined, players are never the ones to deliver the killing blow when theres a cinematic. Look at how N'zoth turned out because they listened to this type of feedback and gave us the kill for once. No thanks, I'll take any lore character getting the kill over another N'zoth situation, plus Tyrande deserves it way more than us.

You do realize where we are going to right? Death has no meaning currently and Sylvanus can easily bring Nathanos back since all souls are going to the Maw. It'll be silly to assume this will be the last of him. Having Tyrande getting the killing blow on a pointless death means nothing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You do realize where we are going to right? Death has no meaning currently and Sylvanus can easily bring Nathanos back since all souls are going to the Maw. It'll be silly to assume this will be the last of him. Having Tyrande getting the killing blow on a pointless death means nothing.
    I'm sure it felt satisfying in some regard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Why would you expect us to be the ones to kill him when he's had a cinematic tied to his death from the first day his encounter got datamined, players are never the ones to deliver the killing blow when theres a cinematic. Look at how N'zoth turned out because they listened to this type of feedback and gave us the kill for once. No thanks, I'll take any lore character getting the kill over another N'zoth situation, plus Tyrande deserves it way more than us.
    Love how you contradicted yourself my saying "Oh, we don't have a cinematic where we killed a guy" only to say "Look at how N'Zoth turned out"

People only hated N'Zoth's death cause Blizzard legit wasted the Black Empire for a single patch. The cinematic would've been better had we gone through a Black Empire expac prior.

We had to deal with Nathanos since Classic. I think Blizz allowing the players to kill him again would be a perfect end for him. He didn't even need a cinematic death. Just kill the fucker lmao

- - - Updated - - -

If he comes back, I'll gladly finish him off myself. I don't want this failure of a night warrior to cuck me out of slaying this tier 50 undead simp.

If he comes back, I'll gladly finish him off myself. I don't want this failure of a night warrior to cuck me out of slaying this tier 50 undead simp.
    It's called Shadowlands, he's coming back. And maybe lay off the buzzwords.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The guy over uses "lmao" in 99% of his posts, even when it isn't relevant.

Buzzwords are his forte. No matter how stupid others feel he may look talking that in that way, he'll think he looks cool because the wow community is comprised of people who think using buzzwords is cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    This is the spoiler thread, Im not sure many here care.

That aside, I do feel like Tyrande has a lot more beef, and deserves the kill on him a lot more than us. She deserved that kill after they deprived her of it in the darkshore quests.
    if its true, i honestly kinda just wish she HAD killed him in darkshore. Still is her kill, it woulda given more weight to the night warrior transformation, given a mid-expansion death that i think generally would just be kinda cool and exciting, and nathanos didnt really DO a whole lot since darkshore anyway.

But i also kinda hope it isnt true because i think he'd make a great raid boss lol. she can kill steal at 1% in a raid im fine w/ that.

Literally anyone can "come back" or not. If Blizzard doesn't want Nathanos to come back, he won't. But, maybe in a Sylvanas raid, he'll come back. It's all "maybe" at this rate. Also, "buzzwords"? I'm saying how I feel on the matter about video game characters, and I really only used 1 "buzzword". Simp isn't a buzzword, cause that's 90% of Nathanos' character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    The guy over uses "lmao" in 99% of his posts, even when it isn't relevant.

Buzzwords are his forte. No matter how stupid others feel he may look talking that in that way, he'll think he looks cool because the wow community is comprised of people who think using buzzwords is cool.
    You made your account in June, and yet you act like you know who I am or what I post. I use "buzzwords" to express my rage over a certain aspect of the game. Sorry if you're offended by it, and yes, I should use less of them. Don't presume to talk shit about me or assume what I do cause you're mad at a stance I made over the game. It's childish. And the next time you do this, I'll just simply report you.

Anyway: Back to the topic. It's weird not having Blessing of King's and Wisdom, but the Aura's do feel good to have, even if it's something to get used to. Just hope SL has some great Ret stuff for the different Covenants. I really don't want to pick Necrolords or Venthyr cause their stuff is BIS for Ret, while Night Fae and Kyrian feel like literal trash compared to them. But, I fear that'll be the case, based off what I've seen so far.