10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Literally anyone can "come back" or not. If Blizzard doesn't want Nathanos to come back, he won't. But, maybe in a Sylvanas raid, he'll come back. It's all "maybe" at this rate. Also, "buzzwords"? I'm saying how I feel on the matter about video game characters, and I really only used 1 "buzzword". Simp isn't a buzzword, cause that's 90% of Nathanos' character.
    Simp and cuck are over used phrases... so stop it. I don't like the guy either but dude using those words are very cringe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm sure it felt satisfying in some regard.
    I'm glad I beat him up. I just disliked the outcome. But, like Pebrocks said, he may come back. And if he does, then I'll be ready to face him in a raid or something like that. Outside of that, however, his "death" feels good, but disappointing. Especially considering it just makes the struggle in 8.1 feel worthless, cause she was just going to kill him anyway, but this time, with extra steps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Simp and cuck are over used phrases... so stop it. I don't like the guy either but dude using those words are very cringe.
    "cringe" is also overused.

I'll stop saying it. My point still stands, however. Besides, other people have used the "simp" term. Not trying to defend it, but don't call me out singularly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    This is the spoiler thread, Im not sure many here care.

That aside, I do feel like Tyrande has a lot more beef, and deserves the kill on him a lot more than us. She deserved that kill after they deprived her of it in the darkshore quests.
    I guess? But Night Elf players also share beef with Nathanos as well, not to mention the Horde players and how many times Nathanos talked down on their "power", the Alliance players having to deal with his Saturday Night Cartoon Villain factor, as well as the whole "classic WoW" stuff. Idk, it just doesn't feel as satisfying. Especially considering Genn has a lot of beef with Nathanos as well. I mean, cool on her for killing him, but she was nowhere to be seen till (apparently) that cinematic.

It was literally the Players vs Nathanos prior.

- - - Updated - - -

It feels forced. That's my stance, to be honest. Would've been better if we killed him, we later find out that he's back in SL, and THEN, after the whole Tyrande questline, she faces Nathanos with us and kills him officially.

The worst pre-expansion event IMO is back and I am not happy at all. I think I won't be logging in during the event if this goes live.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317411/...ands-pre-patch

- - - Updated - - -

Cool that old Scourge bosses are back.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The worst pre-expansion event IMO is back and I am not happy at all. I think I won't be logging in during the event if this goes live.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool that old Scourge bosses are back.

This, and the Legion pre-patch were my favorite ones cause of this. The scourge bosses are nice to see. However, I hope we see necropolis', etc during the event. We should see them tbh, haven't checked the invasions yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Tho...

Flying does kinda make the event feel mute.

lol the comments section
    jeesh guess nothing can be fun anymore cuz of complainers

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post

lol the comments section
    I mean I hated the event back in Wrath, it was extremely un-fun for me.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

lol the comments section
    I mean, you can literally just ignore them.

Just got an email for the PTR

Don't remember getting an email when something hits PTR, also in the email it says limited time, now I know PTR is limited, but if the ptr goes for 3-4 weeks why put that?

lol the comments section
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I mean I hated the event back in Wrath, it was extremely un-fun for me.
    It wasn't a good event, and I say that as someone who had plenty of fun during it. Introducing an event that pretty much actively encourages you to grief your own faction, low level players, etc. Is not a good idea.

I'm very much looking forward to the event. Finally actually having the game in the world and noticing that everyone and everything is actually affected by something big happening is the best thing to happen to a game in my opinion.
    Maybe for people who are actually not interested in seeing stuff that affects the world in the world, they could give a 'Chromie Time phase', so they can escape for AH'ing or leveling.

But if they don't 'force' this kind of stuff on us, lots of people are going to say that the Scourge running rampant without a Lich King wasn't actually a threat and it wasn't a big deal, because using your imagination is never enough.
    And in some cases it shouldn't be, if the world goes nuts you shouldn't be able to escape if you are on said world.

Called it

Too lazy to quote myself

Hello new Ram mountspecial.

Small character customization update:
    Dwarves got beards and mustaches split in this build! This small change to dwarven facial hair means they got their beard/mustache combinations up from 11 to 110 without a single new asset being added! I hope they do it too for dark iron dwarves, it would raise their facial hair from 7 options to 49 combinations.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It wasn't a good event, and I say that as someone who had plenty of fun during it. Introducing an event that pretty much actively encourages you to grief your own faction, low level players, etc. Is not a good idea.
    its just something thats wild and fun the expansions over i see nothin wrong im sure if people want to avoid it they can stay in their garrison or somethin

Kind of worried about the squish and scaling. To test some stuff out, I am killing common mobs and elites in Val'sharah, and while I'm not in danger of being killed, even normal mobs die pretty slowly.

Most people would probably say "who cares?", but it's gonna be really jarring if they can't keep their promise that we won't extensively lose any player power. (beyond our borrowed power. That one makes sense to lose in Shadowlands and will be replaced.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Kind of worried about the squish and scaling. To test some stuff out, I am killing common mobs and elites in Val'sharah, and while I'm not in danger of being killed, even normal mobs die pretty slowly.

Most people would probably say "who cares?", but it's gonna be really jarring if they can't keep their promise that we won't extensively lose any player power. (beyond our borrowed power. That one makes sense to lose in Shadowlands and will be replaced.)
    This is something on my list that I want to check out along with how leveling 10-50 in BfA feels.

Can't do either right now because the prepatch event kills every toon I could use for it right now. Hopefully they fix that within the next day or so.
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    PRAISE BE!!!
    MM finally got some much needed changes, never thought I would see the day.
    But are they good changes?

can't say i'm really charmed by the pre-expansion event nostalgia wank

much rather they'd done something new pertaining to the shadowlands and the maw but oh well

I. Know. I’m. Late.

But I just finished reading the arcane mage changes and it’s a blessed time

First being able to mog wands, then the RoP change, now this? This erection will last more than 4 hours

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Starting on the new level 1 leveling experience!

Normal sized "Kul Tiran" White Worgen :P
    Fk sake this facial hair is stellar!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't whine? I'm literally just pissed off that she killed him instead of the players. Ya know? The guys he kept shit talking to since Legion? Hell, he fucked with the players since Classic. Us not getting the kill feels dumb.

I criticize 1 thing, and you call me a "whiner". Stop.
    Well, Tyrande had so much beef with him and Sylvi that I'm kinda okay with it. I mean, would it be really that satisfying, if we down him to zero HP and he falls down like thousands of previous bosses?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.