Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    What if I don't want to fight Nathanos or Sylvanas?
    Simply don't. I Still haven't stepped foot into SoO cause i don't wanna fight and kill Nazgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    All that for Nathanos to be a WQ, the fuck...

- - - Updated - - -

Poor fucking dude, so fucking whipped.
    That's what happens to Sylvanas loyalists. Used and discarded when no longer needed.

Though i have a feeling there will be a sequel to this in Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    Why is nathanos just randomly hanging out at his house for no apparent reason?
    Hmmmmm...

that 1 could be explained as he was obviously waiting for us (players/heroes) to kill him. So that his soul may travel into Shadowlands where Sylvanas (or Jailer) could take care of him?

Quote Originally Posted by orukam View Post
    Actually, Lor'themar says after the quest:
    "I cannot begrudge Tyrande Whisperewind for claiming the killing blow. I only hope the Night Warrior's rage remains fixed upon Sylvanas"
    Well, ok then.

So... we finally get to properly fight Nathanos... only for him to escape at 10% health. God damn it.

JUST LET US KILL THE FUCKER ALREADY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So... we finally get to properly fight Nathanos... only for him to escape at 10% health. God damn it.

JUST LET US KILL THE FUCKER ALREADY!!
    Nobody tell him.

laziest reuse of a boring fight ive ever seen.
    i did this fight in classic like 5 times already. they didnt even bother to change the mechanics or the adds. lazy blizz is lazy blizz.

Anybody know if we can tame his blight hyena/dogs as a hunter?

Spoiler: at 10% he yells ENOUGH and you get stunned, then Tyrande shows up and steals the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    Why is nathanos just randomly hanging out at his house for no apparent reason?
    That one is explained in the most recent book. He goes there to chill out while waiting for his next orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If its a repeatable WQ, then i welcome being able to kill toon every chance I get. The acting choice to snarl every line is THE most annoying thing in this game and I hope this will be the end of that once and for all.
    I think the voice itself isn't bad for what it's trying to be. The problem is it's trying to be Albert Wesker, which doesn't match his character. If anything he should have sounded like LeFou from Beauty and the Beast.

thats some next level of bad storywriting :/

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    What if I don't want to fight Nathanos or Sylvanas?
    You can just sit it out in the city and do nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thats some next level of bad storywriting :/
    Elaborate, I'd love to hear just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    given this is hitting PTR, anyone estimate the release of Shadowlands with older xpacs and prepatches?
    ptr 4 weeks and pre patch event 4 weeks

Anyone know if you can still get uldum accord and rajani rep in the prepatch? my wife is still trying to get exalted

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why wouldn't you be able to
    because they are events in uldum and mop that may not continue to happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    AH yes, the fabled "rampant Scourge" we feared that might happen if there ever wasn't a Lich King. The feral Scourge running rampant across all of Azeroth, consuming everything in their path.

1 Ghoul, 2 Ghoul, 3Ghoul, 4 Ghoul.
    C'mon Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    because they are events in uldum and mop that may not continue to happen?
    They were not included on Blizzard's list of things that would be unobtainable in Shadowlands, so they will likely remain.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

That is just sad. They really couldn't come up with something better?