Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Tulsi is allowed to make mistakes, we all do.
    True, but at least several former Trump supporters are willing to admit their mistake and are refusing to vote for him this election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/05/m...nst-trump.html

I see the circlejerk of never criticising your own, for it automatically means helping the enemy is still going on. Fucking facepalm.
    Also, who the fuck still supports Tulsi in 2020?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna repost this fairly excellent tweet, which is all that needs to be said.

I'm going to encourage you all to not debate shit. Not correct, not a damn thing.

The choice is literally between an imperfect candidate and a despot.

If people can't or won't get it after 160k+ deaths, they are a lost cause. Find ppl who are having trouble voting to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Gonna repost this fairly excellent tweet, which is all that needs to be said.

I'm going to encourage you all to not debate shit. Not correct, not a damn thing.

The choice is literally between an imperfect candidate and a despot.

If people can't or won't get it after 160k+ deaths, they are a lost cause. Find ppl who are having trouble voting to help.
    Dunno if it also needs to be said aloud but...

But copypasting attacks from Fox and Putin, is not holding Biden accountable.
    But copypasting attacks from some grifter with a Patreon account (who is copypasting it from above), is not holding Biden accountable.

That's just carrying water for fascism.

If you want M4A, better wages, voting rights. Agitate for those policies on their own merits. It's slightly harder work but not really that hard.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I see the circlejerk of never criticising your own, for it automatically means helping the enemy is still going on. Fucking facepalm.
    Thank you for accurately describing the strategy that absolutely MUST be employed from now until the election, and if Biden wins from now until he is actually President. 160k people - over 50 9/11s - have died. And most of these deaths CAN be blamed entirely on Trump. We can not have 4+ more years of Trump as President.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    In my opinion republican governors would've just rejected any laws or orders for quarantines, curfews, wear-a-mask orders etc.
    And if not the governors, the republican voters just might've had. This behavior isn't anything new, back with the swine flu in 1917 the american people were just as disobedient when it came to rejecting anyone telling them what to do during a pandemic. Entire cities refused to close shops / wear masks, etc. back then too. At the time the leadership tried to turn it around by pushing a massive ad campaign on how "manly" and "responsible" it was to wear a mask, but not to all that much effect either.
    Have you been in a coma the last 4 years? republicans are sheep they all bow their heads and follow Trump aside from a few exceptions. The evidence is pretty clear at the start of the pandemic the number of republicans who took the virus seriously was almost on equal footing as democrats steadily declining as Trump's propaganda machine worked.

Of course you would have the few extremists but they would be drowned out by the overwhelming majority. These people follow the leader they didn't grow a spine in 4 years they wouldn't start now. The fact that they are following Trump down this rabbit hole on COVID is proof positive that you are wrong.

No, you simply don't like that you got caught pushing bullshit, and now you want to pout.

I don't like Harris, and I never really have. Of course I wasn't going to vote for Biden before, so picking her changed nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Thank you for accurately describing the strategy that absolutely MUST be employed from now until the election, and if Biden wins from now until he is actually President. 160k people - over 50 9/11s - have died. And most of these deaths CAN be blamed entirely on Trump. We can not have 4+ more years of Trump as President.
    A pragmatic pov, but make sure it won't bite you in the ass later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, you simply don't like that you got caught pushing bullshit, and now you want to pout.

I don't like Harris, and I never really have. Of course I wasn't going to vote for Biden before, so picking her changed nothing.
    "Pushing bullshit" aka being discontent with the pick. What a terrible crime! We can't do better folks. Don't even try.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    True, but at least several former Trump supporters are willing to admit their mistake and are refusing to vote for him this election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/05/m...nst-trump.html
    Coolio, but you know for an alleged "Trump Supporter" I've strangely never endorsed him, nobody can actually cite me doing as such, nor did I vote for him. Weird stuff I know.

But then again do I really have to defend myself before a bunch of frothing fanboys for their brand label?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Sometimes I get the impression that some of the idiotic choices and things Trump does, he mostly only does because that is what his voters are expecting of him.
    Eg: the religious nutjobbery stuff.
    No he purely acts on instinct and self interests, if you look at his past the reason he is such a failure of a businessman is that he can only think short term.

Trump stated a few weeks ago that masks are good and people should wear them. I'm not sure that had much effect on his voterbase who are still pretending it is their godgiven right to enter private establishments without one.
    None because he is still occasionally wearing a mask not to mention he has spent months mask bashing.

I also read Breitbart from time to time, due to morbid curiosity and watching the trainwreck. I've seen a few instances where the voters turn on Trump and get angry at him for certain decisions he makes too (and only after the backlash we find Trump changing his mind at times...)

It's similar to the chicken and the egg question.

I'm convinced that if you'd get rid of Trump, they'd just end up choosing another one instead.
    Trump is the result of years of the republican party letting the nutters take charge, they went off the rails when Obama because president. The hard core base follow the leader they are not capable of much independent thinking. Let's also take this in perspective these are people that think a 75 year old morbidly obese guy who can barely go down a ramp as their "alpha male".

A pragmatic pov, but make sure it won't bite you in the ass later on.

"Pushing bullshit" aka being discontent with the pick. What a terrible crime! We can't do better folks. Don't even try.
    No, you pushed bullshit about Google being scrubbed.

As much as you want to try and play the victim, you got called out for lying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Neither some random asshole...
    Dude is verified, not some rando.

Heck, I also never voted for The Donald, but hey, none of that matters here.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Coolio, but you know for an alleged "Trump Supporter" I've strangely never endorsed him, nobody can actually cite me doing as such, nor did I vote for him. Weird stuff I know.

But then again do I really have to defend myself before a bunch of frothing fanboys for their brand label?
    That's a lie, I've provided that evidence numerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, you pushed bullshit about Google being scrubbed.

As much as you want to try and play the victim, you got called out for lying.
    Your willing ignorance of her past and of the tactics employed is amusing. Same shit republicans did.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2020-08-12 at 03:01 PM.

Dude is verified, not some rando.
    Being verified means something? it's a form you fill out that twitter processes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Horseshit. People on the left actually condemn their criminals, as opposed to promoting them as far as they can like the right tends to do, on top of covering up every crime in existence. If Trump called himself a democrat, the Dems would be telling him to get his racist fuck ass out.
    Nah, you proclaim them woke, also none of you are on the Left in my opinion. You sanctify them, bring them on board. Thus Mitt "Corporations are people too my friend" Romney is beloved, as is George W. Bush now and don't forget the ghouls over at the CIA and FBI.

If Trump switched Tomorrow he would be proclaimed the greatest president and this thread would be filled with adoring praise for him.

Your willing ignorance is amusing. Same shit republicans did.
    You lied about Google being scrubbed, and you were shown why it was a lie. Your entire argument was about a completely different website, whose main function is that users edit the entries.

Once again , stop trying to play the victim, when you get caught lying. Now, that is the same shit Trumpsters do, I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, you proclaim them woke, also none of you are on the Left in my opinion. You sanctify them, bring them on board. Thus Mitt "Corporations are people too my friend" Romney is beloved, as is George W. Bush now and don't forget the ghouls over at the CIA and FBI.

If Trump switched Tomorrow he would be proclaimed the greatest president and this thread would be filled with adoring praise for him.
    We've already covered this lie from you, feel free to go back a day.

I literally explained how they're taking advantage of the algorithms to paint a better picture but you carry on like it's nothing. I'm sure this hypocrisy won't backfire down the line.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    It's easy when the people spouting against the police are in democratic cities looting them, aka Chicago. The problem is optics. You see the defending of the police department in Seattle this weekend. Seattle, Chicago, New York, Portland, Minneapolis. You link the head of the party to the cities being destroyed, it's easy optics. Look out for that homeless issue in New York, that is gaining more and more steam.
    you mean make the argument that looting and riots will happen under Biden while they're happening under Trump? lol.

I literally explained how they're taking advantage of the algorithms to paint a better picture but you carry on like it's nothing. I'm sure this hypocrisy won't backfire down the line.
    You literally got caught pushing bullshit and lies.

If you want to condemn Wikipedia for allowing users to edit it, go ahead. if you want to blame google, because some dude edited a completely different fucking website, then you are going to be mocked.

That's like blaming Google for someone selling a Confederate flag on Ebay.