The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder to the Kamala Harris voters, because lets face it Biden ain't really going to be president given his brain is made of mash potatoes now, Kamala Harris held convicts behind bars on the pretexts of ensuring profitability and labor out of them.

"Most of those prisoners now work as groundskeepers, janitors and in prison kitchens, with wages that range from 8 cents to 37 cents per hour. Lawyers for Attorney General Kamala Harris had argued in court that if forced to release these inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool." The prisoners made 8 cents to 37 cents an hour.

I'm seeing a lot of people who like to get all ACAB/BLM and claim to be against mass incarceration now stanning hard for Kamala Harris. Those two positions are mutually exclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Awwwwww, look at you lying again about what name calling means. Remember, calling someone what they are isn't an insult, it's accurately describing them. Your ilk think it's an insult because you can't bare to face what you really represent.

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."
    -Donald J. Trump

Trump's own words. The United States' failure to address the global pandemic is 100% his fault. His. Own. Words.

So far we're the only ones dealing in facts and logic - all your side has is hatred, lies, false links, undated tweets, and an inability to understand that Trump is a plague on this world. You just chug his kool-aid and remain a traitor to this country by backing him. Congrats on making the world worse.
    https://apnews.com/5ebc0ad45b73a899efa81f098330204c

Here's a link to an associated press article about it. Are they false and lying about it?
    And the coup de grace

https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ke/3243385001/

Cuomo actually saying it was not a mistake to send sick people to nursing homes.

You are delusional. I linked a source showing where Cuomo took sick people from hospitals and put them in nursing homes, it is a FACT. You can not and have not proven this wrong, yet repeatedly call me a liar. How am I lying whne i post links and you have...your words. Show me how the links are false and a lies Quit bloviating and fucking show me. Show me your facts and logic when it comes to reading comprehension and what Cuomo did. Show me I am Lying and my links are false.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    whining that everyone should take pity on trump after he said "i take no responsibility" for a pandemic he let spiral out of control isn't a good look for his "alpha" image.
    WTF are you talking about? Who asked for pity for anyone? I want people to accept that there is plenty of blame to go around, something you chose not to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    There are several criminal and civil lawsuits including by the DA because of their behavior, undercover work is not public works which has a set of guidelines. There are federal officers in every state but they have limitations these federal officers operated outside of the law which is why they were trying to trick people into giving up their constitutional rights.

You know it's funny the right wing rants about tyrannical behavior but when it happens you guys cheer, it's obvious that it's only if the "tyrant" is a democrat. It should not be a partisan thing, these officers were not trained for the situation. It is also a fact that they were outside their limitations since they are only allowed to arrest people if they have proof that they damaged federal property and they were picking up people at random.

Feel free to keep defending this, it is amusing watching people like you give up any semblance of ethics and morals for a man who spent most of life as a democrat.
    Feel free to link me any lawsuits from kidnapping. Your links are nice and pretty but don't show what I asked for. Please also link where I defended this.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Who asked for pity for anyone? I want people to accept that there is plenty of blame to go around, something you chose not to do.

trump takes the blame for his (in)action & inability to lead the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Just a reminder to the Kamala Harris voters, because lets face it Biden ain't really going to be president given his brain is made of mash potatoes now, Kamala Harris held convicts behind bars on the pretexts of ensuring profitability and labor out of them.

"Most of those prisoners now work as groundskeepers, janitors and in prison kitchens, with wages that range from 8 cents to 37 cents per hour. Lawyers for Attorney General Kamala Harris had argued in court that if forced to release these inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool." The prisoners made 8 cents to 37 cents an hour.

I'm seeing a lot of people who like to get all ACAB/BLM and claim to be against mass incarceration now stanning hard for Kamala Harris. Those two positions are mutually exclusive.
    You don't seem to know what 'stanning' means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Trump thread's over there guys. Don't let "it" help you derail this one.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Okay, so this is probably going to get lost in all of the vitriol being tossed backed and forth, but I have a question for both @Arch-Angel and @TexasRules:

As a voter, I am currently most concerned about the ongoing pandemic. I have other concerns as well, about the environment, better health care, funding for NASA, police reform, and a whole host of other, mostly liberal concerns. However, the pandemic and the rising death toll in America is currently my biggest concern, to the point of out-weighing pretty much everything else.

Given your own feelings in regards to both Trump and Biden (and his recent VP pick), who do you think I should vote for come November?
    Your question is moot, you have already made up your mind and there is no changing it. You HATE Trump. Why should I answer a dishonest question? Fuck it, even though I should not, I will answer your question. The answer is I have no desire to tell you who to vote for. You have freedom of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    In November you should vote for Biden.

Up until then you should've bluffed and put pressure on the Democratic Party to lean further left and for them to put more influence in the hands of people like Bernie and AOC. Sadly, many people did not get this part and they immediately start forming this front around Biden where any criticism was regarded and shot down as support for Trump.

At this point it is too late, and because people forgot how to do politics, especially the centrist Democrat voterbase who don't seem able to see further than their noses are long, Biden has consistently been giving very hostile signals towards progressive voters. The Kamala pick is another such "fuck you". The poker game was already lost because Democrats don't know how to bluff or do politics in the US political landscape. Which is why they lose elections to low intelligence clowns such as Trump.
    ah yes, tell us more how US politics works... lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to link me any lawsuits from kidnapping. Your links are nice and pretty but don't show what I asked for. Please also link where I defended this.
    It was in the link, here. It's called abduction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your question is moot, you have already made up your mind and there is no changing it. You HATE Trump. Why should I answer a dishonest question? Fuck it, even though I should not, I will answer your question. The answer is I have no desire to tell you who to vote for. You have freedom of choice.
    Lol, it's because the answer is "Trump" but you don't want to be outright with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Lol, it's because the answer is "Trump" but you don't want to be outright with it.
    It's telling when it can't even give a straight answer to a simple question. But everyone here already knows what kind of poster it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Was moderate Biden not enough to shore that wing up? I mean, moderate Biden is literally who the Clinton wing picked to be the nominee, my dude.

Man, do you actually believe that Tulsi "I don't exist in polling" Gabbard had any meaningful impact on Harris's third tier campaign?

Yeah, that's why Biden was an anchor on the Obama campaign after his own 2008 primary campaign floundered hard. I mean, there's just no way a nominee can win an election with a VP pick who was a former primary opponent.
    You guys really do not know about the internal struggles of the Democratic party. If we go by your logic, why pick any politician from California, it does nothing. And after the first debate when Harris used Joe's old busing to score points, she was on top. Literally on top and the after tulsi brought up her marijuana, she drowned. You can revise it any way you want,but that's what happened.

No idea what her being fake has to do with Joe Biden and Obama. Joe Biden brought old people to the ticket. What does Harris bring besides a state they already have?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Soooo when state's refuse Trump's help, it is still his fault. At no point have you countered that argument, you just keep saying it's his fault. Everythign is Trump's fault and in no way does a state that refuses help share any burden of blame. Just Trump.
    Link states refusing Trump's help. Why would we refute something you have yet to back with evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    It was in the link, here. It's called abduction.
    That link sent me nowhere. But also his links had nothing to do with actually being kidnapped and suing the government, just people fil;ing against the givernment, no actual kidnapping lawsuits.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    WTF are you talking about? Who asked for pity for anyone? I want people to accept that there is plenty of blame to go around, something you chose not to do..
    Trump is responsible for the United States' failure to address the pandemic:
    -Donald J. Trump

It's laughable how you're still confused about this one basic point. Trump has already told us that he has failed as a leader. Or is Trump a liar?

BTW if you bothered to understand what you read, it was because of overcrowding not workforce labor problems in the first place.

Federal judges on Friday ordered California to launch a new parole program that could free more prisoners early, ruling the state had failed to fully implement an order last February intended to reduce unconstitutional crowding.

BTW you know it wasn't Kamala Harris right? Nah of course not you ran with the first bad thing you could find from your talking point sources that tend to leave out the rest of the story

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...the-world-burn

California AG "Shocked" To Learn Her Office Wanted To Keep Eligible Parolees In Jail To Work
    "I will be very candid with you, because I saw that article this morning, and I was shocked, and I'm looking into it to see if the way it was characterized in the paper is actually how it occurred in court," Harris told BuzzFeed News in an interview Monday. "I was very troubled by what I read. I just need to find out what did we actually say in court."

She looked into it and directed the department’s attorneys not to make that argument again.

i guess you don't know they do this in federal prisons too.
    You know the ones that Trump has responsibility for. Yuge labor abuses, GG Trump!!!

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/reports/wage_policies.html
    $0.12 to $0.40 per hour or $0.23 to $1.15 per hour depending on who "owns" the company doing the work vs the Govt. The work day is a minimum of 7 hours

because lets face it Biden ain't really going to be president given his brain is made of mash potatoes now,.
    You say things like this then expect people to take any of your post seriously.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

You guys really do not know about the internal struggles of the Democratic party.
    And you, a Democratic party insider, do?

If we go by your logic, why pick any politician from California, it does nothing.
    That presumes her geographic location was a significant factor in her pick. I've yet to see any evidence to support this presumption.

And after the first debate when Harris used Joe's old busing to score points, she was on top.
    Yep, viral moments are usually a huge but very temporary boost to a campaign 0 https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nce-is-fading/

Literally on top and the after tulsi brought up her marijuana, she drowned.
    https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabba...harris-1452040

Your timeline doesn't match. Harris's bounce off the Biden attack was already fading before Gabbard said shit. So Gabbard may have continued the slide, but she can not be credited with taking the wind out of sails that already had no wind.

You can revise it any way you want,but that's what happened.
    Timelines don't care about your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Link states refusing Trump's help. Why would we refute something you have yet to back with evidence?
    Still waiting on you to show me how I lied about Cuomo and the nursing homes. Prove me wrong. You post so many times about facts and logic but for some reason do not want to back this one up. You called me a liar with false link and then won't back it. I will not care until you back up your bold claims. I remember when I said politico posted Harris would be the VP pick with quotes from Joe Biden over a week ago. Then they took it down. You called me a liar and would not investigate it yourself. Again you called me a liar with false links, prove me wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And you, a Democratic party insider, do?
    That presumes her geographic location was a significant factor in her pick. I've yet to see any evidence to support this presumption.

Yep, viral moments are usually a huge but very temporary boost to a campaign 0 https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nce-is-fading/
    These are my 2 favorite parts. First she was on top, so again, I am proven correct--by you. Secondly, you say geographic location was not presumably why she was picked, but you give no reason to pick her. What's the point then, why even bother posting it if you give no rebuttal?

7+ Year Old Account
    These are my 2 favorite parts. First she was on top, so again, I am proven correct--by you. Secondly, you say geographic location was not presumably why she was picked, but you give no reason to pick her. What's the point then, why even bother posting it if you give no rebuttal?
    Kamala Harris was picked because she is a bloodless ghoul, favored by Silicon Valley, the NGO world and is the perfect extension of the Obama legacy. Adolph Reed, Jr. Describes the rise of Obama Back in 1996 - The Village Voice: