Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well, the video that matters is this one,

fireworks...

they fucking stored FIREWORKS there...

human stupidity is endless...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why do we need more videos at this point? I appreciate you claiming they both lived, but if people are really hoping for a snuff clip they can find it on their own.
    What? Sharing information is literally the point of forums, that's why we're all here...

Most everyone has a morbid curiosity with either death or destruction. That's why so many games and movies are based on those themes.

can we ban fireworks please.....
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why do we need more videos at this point? I appreciate you claiming they both lived, but if people are really hoping for a snuff clip they can find it on their own.
    To force home the point by showing what happens when the government ignores blatant corruption to take over.

Also, since this is the closest video we have seen so far this could also give more information on what or how it happened while also showing exactlynhow big and packed the warehouse was.

Edit: Since you seem to have a fascination with snuff films (also referencing your deleted post) you can go ahead and fuck right off if you really think i get off to this type of video so stop projecting your sick fantasies on me.
    Last edited by noidentity; 2020-08-11 at 09:53 PM.

Apparently something like 7 letters were sent from different individuals warning about the storage of impounded ammonium nitrate, which ironically was unloaded for safety reasons. And they basically just forgot about it. And then some utter asshat stored impounded fireworks there as well. It's really astonishingly bad judgement.

Those videos are so crazy, too, the way the outer edges of the buildings turn to dust from the shockwave... it's amazing relatively few people were killed.

When I looked at the fotos without context I thought it was some country destroyed by USA carpet bombing but then realized it was caused by "accident"..
    Inmy country there is a factory that's storing by some estimates 1700T and by others 10x that amount of same shit and is located next to the city, can only imagine what will happen if it explodes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    can we ban fireworks please.....
    From what I heard it wasn't fireworks to blame but some idiots that were welding some fence next to it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    From what I heard it wasn't fireworks to blame but some idiots that were welding some fence next to it....
    More like idiots that kept what amounts to a MOAB right in the city port for years.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    More like idiots that kept what amounts to a MOAB right in the city port for years.
    There were fireworks (brilliantly) stored in the same warehouse as the ammonia nitrate. A few months ago it was found that there was a hole in the building and a door was pryed open, and there was concern that terrorists would steal the ammonia nitrate in the warehouse to use in attacks. So they required that the door be welded shut to resolve that security problem. In the process of welding the door, the workers started a fire in the fireworks section of the warehouse, which was the initial fire and fireworks you see on the video before the fire reached the ammonia nitrate in the warehouse and went kaboom.

This is info is in the legit news channels like Reuters, etc. take your pick, the dangerous situation with the warehouse and welding work being done was all pretty well documented.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I guess they didn't learn from west (the town) texas. What concerns me is they knew what was there but didn't evacuate
    That was set intentionally. This one was set by accident.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Well fire and ammonium nitrate don't go well together regardless. There was something that talked about west texas and the junk leading up to it (like the fact the fertilizer was stored in huge cardboard bins instead of metal) I'll try to find it at break. It was interesting.

I don't disagree but texas wasn't the first and this probably won't be the last.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.