Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Being able to solo something or not does not make it easy or hard...

people cant solo trash in the retail raids
    people can solo trash in the classic raids

plus you know the people soloing in retail are exploiting usually right?
    that did happen in vanilla aswell...

but i mean yeah sure, world first mythic nzoth was killed 6 days after its first pull.
    nefarian was killed within 40 minutes of the raid opening
    yeah classic is totally harder.

List current content to “current content”

“All of the end bosses in Vanilla lasted far longer than we're used to. Nefarian took 77 days, C'thun 113 days, and Kel'thuzad clocked in at 90 days. In recent expansions, Kil'jaeden is the longest-lived boss, with a measly 19 days in comparison “

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Raids cleared in a couple of hours is proof that Classic is 16 year old content with mechanics that are incredibly easy to do research on.

Get a time machine, go back to 2004, and have fun trying to teach people how to stack, spread out, etc.

Idiots say "raids cleared in a couple of hours is proof." You are one of them.
    "Couple of hours"
    it took 40 minutes for them to kill nefarian after the raid launched my dude.

also funny, you say "incredibly easy to do research on" sorta like the same for retail? they literally get to test these bosses, and have a dungeon journal.

"have fun trying to teach people how to stack, spread out, etc."

So what you are saying is the bosses are hilariously easy, just players were bad and didnt know how to do shit.. .hmmm

well i bolded the part that was true.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Raids cleared in a couple of hours is proof that Classic is 16 year old content with mechanics that are incredibly easy
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    I’ve never seen anyone solo a raid boss in classic.

I’ve seen many people solo raid bosses In retail.

-discuss
    No need for discussion because you're absolutely right. Classic is so hard, in fact I struggle with every weekly farm not to fall asleep with my 3 button rotation and
    1 mechanic to look out for. Also you gotta be a multitasking genius, checking whats going on in the class chat where everyone is chatting since nothing is happening for
    the few hours you need to clear the raids.
    What are 250 pulls on nzoth mythic against such a challenge?
    Last edited by Easyclassictopkeklel; 2020-08-13 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    What complex about any raid boss in retail?
    Move out of this, group up at that, nuke when he yells.
    You've cleared Ny'alotha on mythic then I assume? Congratulations, you've accomplished something only 2% of the playerbase have.

Meanwhile in Classic any group on numb nuts can clear any raid if they want to.

7+ Year Old Account
    No Classic raids are very easy. The mechanics are just old and we have done them and more many times over.

Full flasks, potions, and buffs and 40 full raid.

Vs 1 person killing a raid boss in retail.
    Not full flasks, flasks on the tanks. 40 man raid VS 10 man raid.

Retail solos are also done fully buffed. Show me the BfA raid boss solo by the naked character. Show me a full raid of naked characters killing any boss on any difficulty, I'll wait.

Classic is easy, I say this as someone who has only played Classic for the last year. It's a joke, BWL is a joke, AQ40 is a joke.

"Couple of hours"
    it took 40 minutes for them to kill nefarian after the raid launched my dude.

also funny, you say "incredibly easy to do research on" sorta like the same for retail? they literally get to test these bosses, and have a dungeon journal.

"have fun trying to teach people how to stack, spread out, etc."

So what you are saying is the bosses are hilariously easy, just players were bad and didnt know how to do shit.. .hmmm

well i bolded the part that was true.

Content today is easier

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Classic is so hard, in fact I struggle with every weekly farm not to fall asleep with my 3 button rotation
    3 buttons!? You're playing like the hardest class in the game, most only have 1 button.

Any person who this any raid in classic is harder than retail is a straight up idiot with the iq and skill of a nat.

Quote Originally Posted by Factsbeforefeelings View Post
    Not full flasks, flasks on the tanks. 40 man raid VS 10 man raid.

Retail solos are also done fully buffed. Show me the BfA raid boss solo by the naked character. Show me a full raid of naked characters killing any boss on any difficulty, I'll wait.

Classic is easy, I say this as someone who has only played Classic for the last year. It's a joke, BWL is a joke, AQ40 is a joke.
    Naked solo vs 40 naked solo fully buffed is different.

solo fully buffed is easier than coordinating 40 people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any person who this any raid in classic is harder than retail is a straight up idiot with the iq and skill of a nat.
    Damn... look at that sentence.... I can’t even imagine your IQ.
    Last edited by FreeHongKong; 2020-08-13 at 12:19 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    What complex about any raid boss in retail?
    Move out of this, group up at that, nuke when he yells.

More mechanics crammed into a fight doesn't make it complex, you just have to remember a few more "x means I have to do y", and in most cases DBM or GTFO makes that decision for you anyway.
    And even retail mythic is just as easy as long as you grind gear for long enough.

The games are different, that's all.
    um yeah, pretty sure more mechanics make it more complex; especially when those mechanics overlap

7+ Year Old Account

“All of the end bosses in Vanilla lasted far longer than we're used to. Nefarian took 77 days, C'thun 113 days, and Kel'thuzad clocked in at 90 days. In recent expansions, Kil'jaeden is the longest-lived boss, with a measly 19 days in comparison “
    1. cthun actually took 86 days. idk where you got this imaginary number of 113. nefarian took 75 days not 77. kelthuzad only took 5 days. if we are talking from the last boss kill. which is better to do, because of the issue of people not knowing what to do.

going off the "kelthuzad took 90 days to kill!" ok? cause it took people a long time to get attuned, and with so many god danmed bosses in the raid it took people a long time to make it through, even if they were killing bosses rather easily it was a long place that took HOURS to work through even if it was not difficult, it was slow and painful, and many raid groups only raided a few hours a night, so hell even my guild raided 2 hours a night, 3 days a week, i had to join a new guild to kill it cause we just couldnt make it through, we would clear 1 wing a ngiht no problem, but didnt really have the time to make it far into another, we usually ended up clearing all 4 wings then stopping unable to kill saph and kel, cause we cleared 1 wing+1 of another, then had to come back the next day and reclear.

2. yes, because players were shit back then, the fights are fucking patheticly easy, why did it take so long back then? cause players knew nothing about the game, and knew nothing about the fights, the internet was still rather limited, many servers even took awhile to kill ragnaros cause many did not know how ot even summon him for a fair while, only faint whispers of how to do it going around.

difficulty is not how long it takes, its how difficult it actually is. playing desert bus simulator is not difficult, that game is an 8 hour drive through the desert of just pressing left once in awhile.

3. it has taken us what 2 years to cap out the azerite necklace? does that make it difficult? no it makes it time consuming.

Agreed.. most Retails raids are cleared in a week.
    Wouldn't a week still be harder than a day?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    No need for discussion because you're absolutely right. Classic is so hard, in fact I struggle with every weekly farm not to fall asleep with my 3 button rotation and
    1 mechanic to look out for. Also you gotta be a multitasking genius, checking whats going on in the class chat where everyone is chatting since nothing is happening for
    the few hours you need to clear the raids.
    What are 250 pulls on nzoth mythic against such a challenge?
    You mean like retail with addons?
    Last edited by FreeHongKong; 2020-08-13 at 12:20 AM.

Damn... look that sentence.... I can’t even imagine your IQ.
    Look that irony, I can't even imagine the memes lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    Naked solo vs 40 naked solo fully buffed is different.

solo fully buffed is easier than coordinating 40 people.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn... look that sentence.... I can’t even imagine your IQ.
    again he asked, show us a solo naked kill of a retail boss.
    cause in classic you can do a full naked raid.
    although on retail you cant actually do naked raid kills of anything currenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    You've cleared Ny'alotha on mythic then I assume? Congratulations, you've accomplished something only 2% of the playerbase have.

Meanwhile in Classic any group on numb nuts can clear any raid if they want to.
    More like 15%+ of all raiders have cleared mythic Ny'Alotha.

And another 10%+ are on 11/12

1. cthun actually took 86 days. idk where you got this imaginary number of 113. nefarian took 75 days not 77. kelthuzad only took 5 days. if we are talking from the last boss kill. which is better to do, because of the issue of people not knowing what to do.

going off the "kelthuzad took 90 days to kill!" ok? cause it took people a long time to get attuned, and with so many god danmed bosses in the raid it took people a long time to make it through, even if they were killing bosses rather easily it was a long place that took HOURS to work through even if it was not difficult, it was slow and painful, and many raid groups only raided a few hours a night, so hell even my guild raided 2 hours a night, 3 days a week, i had to join a new guild to kill it cause we just couldnt make it through, we would clear 1 wing a ngiht no problem, but didnt really have the time to make it far into another, we usually ended up clearing all 4 wings then stopping unable to kill saph and kel, cause we cleared 1 wing+1 of another, then had to come back the next day and reclear.

2. yes, because players were shit back then, the fights are fucking patheticly easy, why did it take so long back then? cause players knew nothing about the game, and knew nothing about the fights, the internet was still rather limited, many servers even took awhile to kill ragnaros cause many did not know how ot even summon him for a fair while, only faint whispers of how to do it going around.

difficulty is not how long it takes, its how difficult it actually is. playing desert bus simulator is not difficult, that game is an 8 hour drive through the desert of just pressing left once in awhile.

3. it has taken us what 2 years to cap out the azerite necklace? does that make it difficult? no it makes it time consuming.
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/09/11...e-vanilla/amp/

And yes it was difficult back than... just a different difficult because most people were not aware of things...

Because people were bad at the game. No other reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    3 buttons!? You're playing like the hardest class in the game, most only have 1 button.
    I mean i would love to joke with you too but man... its sad how true this is.

Not well geared, by ilvl 69% (Nice) parse.