Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    so true these retail casuals are hand held through raids whilst in classic you actually need to work hard to get gear and then kill the bosses
    Last edited by Merryck; 2020-08-13 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again he asked, show us a solo naked kill of a retail boss.
    cause in classic you can do a full naked raid.
    although on retail you cant actually do naked raid kills of anything currenty.
    Has anyone tried? It’s probably so east that’s why it’s solo

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/09/11...e-vanilla/amp/

And yes it was difficult back than... just a different difficult because most people were not aware of things...
    Driving a car is harder then flying a jet plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Because people were bad at the game. No other reason.
    So now they are good?

I see people shitting on people all the time on these forums.. get Gud etc

Has anyone tried? It’s probably so east that’s why it’s solo
    What are you even saying?

Has someone tried doing current bosses naked?
    Yes, and it doesent work, the reason people are ABLE to do current bosses solo is usually exploits, people like rextroy, and that requires full gear, naked you get murdered.

I mean i would love to joke with you too but man... its sad how true this is.
    Not well geared, by ilvl 69% (Nice) parse.
    Strong on you to actually link your classic logs, but your parses are garbage, how do you manage with only 1 button rotations?

You mean like retail with addons?
    u mad because nobody took you to mythic in retail? or because you imaginary tenants stopped paying
    imaginary rent so you can't afford your imaginary luxury appartment anymore?

Content today is easier
    No, no it is not.

Naked solo vs 40 naked solo fully buffed is different.

solo fully buffed is easier than coordinating 40 people.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn... look at that sentence.... I can’t even imagine your IQ.
    Oh well. I am on my phone did not realize.

Also classic is the single easiest game out on the market right now

And

No one cares about hong kong.

Driving a car is harder then flying a jet plane.
    I believe this.

So now they are good?

I see people shitting on people all the time on these forums.. get Gud etc
    Even the worst players in retail are 500% better than all players back on vanilla 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    Strong on you to actually link your classic logs, but your parses are garbage, how do you manage with only 1 button rotations?
    yeah my parses are bad, my gear is pretty shit sadly, and i dont get a lot of time to play classic these days.
    (Plus i cant fully focus on dps cause i have to make sure the camera is good cause im usually recording for every raid to get footage)

But how i manage to be so low with 1 button? well its heavily gear, the issue of my gear being higher ilvl, but not as good as the gear actually lower, like the hero trinket is much weaker then the reed, but the reed is like 20 ilvl lower.

so im basically artificially inflated.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe this.
    No see your wrong.

because the car is being driven by a toddler, and the jet plane is being flown by a pilot.

and toddlers suck at driving cars, but pilots are great at flying jet planes

so its more difficult to drive a car, then it is to pilot a jet.

see you are wrong.

yeah my parses are bad, my gear is pretty shit sadly, and i dont get a lot of time to play classic these days.
    (Plus i cant fully focus on dps cause i have to make sure the camera is good cause im usually recording for every raid to get footage)

But how i manage to be so low with 1 button? well its heavily gear, the issue of my gear being higher ilvl, but not as good as the gear actually lower, like the hero trinket is much weaker then the reed, but the reed is like 20 ilvl lower.

That's a lie, you have better gear than my warlock, much worse median and much worse best avg. perf

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    u mad because nobody took you to mythic in retail? or because you imaginary tenants stopped paying

Get on my level

Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    That's a lie, you have better gear than my warlock, much worse median and much worse best avg. perf
    got a link to your warlocks gear? cause on simms my gear is pretty shit compared to others like bloodvine and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Get on my level
    Gross a landlord? As a youtuber this is odd to say but, get a real job hippy.

- - - Updated - - -

No see your wrong.

because the car is being driven by a toddler, and the jet plane is being flown by a pilot.

and toddlers suck at driving cars, but pilots are great at flying jet planes

so its more difficult to drive a car, then it is to pilot a jet.

see you are wrong.

Most airplanes are self guided...
    most pilots just monitor instruments today..

Silly kid

got a link to your warlocks gear? cause on simms my gear is pretty shit compared to others like bloodvine and stuff.

Unless you're the warlock who doesn't even grind prebis.

- - - Updated - - -

Gross a landlord? As a youtuber this is odd to say but, get a real job hippy.
    Lol I just collect checks.. and one stream of income.. My property manager does all the management for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    the difficulty in Classic has always been getting 40 half competent people to show up
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Oh and we just bought a house.. too... thanks to my “imaginary Tenants”