Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    I’ve never seen anyone solo a raid boss in classic.

I’ve seen many people solo raid bosses In retail.

-discuss
    An in Classic they down raid bosses naked, cant say I seen a naked Mythic N'Zoth kill yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Classic was and will always be easy. The only exception was really C'thun, 4 Horsemen, and Kel. Those were the only non-easy fights of Vanilla.
    thats kinda unfair,cthun was bugged,once fixed it died instantly,other bosses were also bugged and almost imposible until fixed

4 horsemen was just bad design

kel was good,by vanila standards it had a ton going on,i think it had more mecanics than all mc bosses combined lol

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    An in Classic they down raid bosses naked, cant say I seen a naked Mythic N'Zoth kill yet..
    40 people naked

Vs 1 person soloing bosses

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the difficulty in Classic has always been getting 40 half competent people to show up
    i think you mean vanila,in classic you need just 10 half competent people to do most bosses

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFT!!!
    "You have better gear then me"
    My dude, you have better gear then me in almost every single slot, what you fucking talking about?
    (I have no enchants, cause i dont have the time to) (Numbers are their warlock EP above or below mine)
    Helmet-same
    Neck- Ok mine is better by "-2"
    Shoulder- yours is much better "+10"
    Cloak- cant see what actual cloak you have, as that one is used for just nef, so idk what one you actually use but its prob better
    Chest- Bloodvine, waaay better, its BIS right now (till AQ) "+32"
    Wrist- pretty good "+3"
    Weapons- So mageblade is worth 56, well my staff is worth, 69 (nice) however, you also get an offhand sooo 34, which 56+34= 90, which means "+21"
    Wand- Very good wand, "+6"
    Gloves- Gloves are much better, at "+13"
    Belt- literally your wearing nemesis, im wearing felheart... "+16"
    Legs- oh look its more bloodvine "+24"
    Boots- OH LOOK BLOODVINE AGAIN "+22"
    Ring 1- Zanzil seal, "+7"
    Ring 2- same, however oh look youve got the set bonus...
    Trinket 1- Same
    Trinket 2- The legendary reed "+4"

So for total you have +156 over me. For comparison, my entire settup is worth 428, meaning you are about 30% stronger then me. and that isnt even including your cape which is likely the cloak of consumption knowing your gear, which would be +20.

but lets also not forget...

You have 3 nemesis. set, i do not
    you have 3 bloodvine set, i do not
    you have 2 zanzil's set, i do not.

so maybe uhh stop trying to pitty party about "you are more geared then me" when in literally EVERYTHING but your neck is better.

That's a lie, you have better gear than my warlock, much worse median and much worse best avg. perf
    Reminder for a moment. You think the gear set on the left is WORSE then the gear on the right...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-08-13 at 12:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    i think you mean vanila,in classic you need just 10 half competent people to do most bosses

10 vs 1....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFT!!!
    "You have better gear then me"
    My dude, you have better gear then me in almost every single slot, what you fucking talking about?
    (I have no enchants, cause i dont have the time to) (Numbers are their warlock EP above or below mine)
    Helmet-same
    Neck- Ok mine is better by "-2"
    Shoulder- yours is much better "+10"
    Cloak- cant see what actual cloak you have, as that one is used for just nef, so idk what one you actually use but its prob better
    Chest- Bloodvine, waaay better, its BIS right now (till AQ) "+32"
    Wrist- pretty good "+3"
    Weapons- So mageblade is worth 56, well my staff is worth, 69 (nice) however, you also get an offhand sooo 34, which 56+34= 90, which means "+21"
    Wand- Very good wand, "+6"
    Gloves- Gloves are much better, at "+13"
    Belt- literally your wearing nemesis, im wearing felheart... "+16"
    Legs- oh look its more bloodvine "+24"
    Boots- OH LOOK BLOODVINE AGAIN "+22"
    Ring 1- Zanzil seal, "+7"
    Ring 2- same, however oh look youve got the set bonus...
    Trinket 1- Same
    Trinket 2- The legendary reed "+4"

So for total you have +156 over me. For comparison, my entire settup is worth 428, meaning you are about 30% stronger then me. and that isnt even including your cape which is likely the cloak of consumption knowing your gear, which would be +20.

but lets also not forget...

You have 3 nemesis. set, i do not
    you have 3 bloodvine set, i do not
    you have 2 zanzil's set, i do not.

so maybe uhh stop trying to pitty party about "you are more geared then me" when in literally EVERYTHING but your neck is better.
    Because gear score matters in classic..

Most BiS was mix of blue and epic gear lol

I mean, I just chose to believe that you werent the gray parser on the list of 2 Felplagues.

I don't see how you have a leg to stand on when it comes discussing classic, given you play a casual game on ultracasual, instead of sitting here and simming gear perhaps you should grind your prebis and actually get wbuffs.

It's like being in a guild that only does normals, never advance and then complains that every patch is too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Raids cleared in a couple of hours is proof that Classic is 16 year old content with mechanics that are incredibly easy to do research on.

Get a time machine, go back to 2004, and have fun trying to teach people how to stack, spread out, etc.

Idiots say "raids cleared in a couple of hours is proof." You are one of them.
    that would be vanilla vs current WoW not Classic vs Retail. Then again I was raid officer back in vanilla and raids where much easier then as well via less mechanics. Caveat by saying I did not do Naxx as I had to deploy.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    thats kinda unfair,cthun was bugged,once fixed it died instantly,other bosses were also bugged and almost imposible until fixed

4 horsemen was just bad design

kel was good,by vanila standards it had a ton going on,i think it had more mecanics than all mc bosses combined lol
    When comparing kill times, people seem to always forget that it is measured from when available, which for vanilla INCLUDED LEVELING. We have been through this entire discussion countless times, and it always ends up the same - OP gets banned for trolling, everyone moves on.

Classic raids are barely LFR difficulty. Anyone who plays both knows this, and you are only left with people who have only done one or the other, or, people with such a strong agenda they ignore everything that doesnt fit their narrative.

7+ Year Old Account
    40 people naked

Vs 1 person soloing bosses
    Those people soloing bosses on retail are purposefully exploiting, they are BUFFING themselves.
    while in classic they are GIMPING themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I just chose to believe that you werent the gray parser on the list of 2 Felplagues.

I don't see how you have a leg to stand on when it comes discussing classic, given you play a casual game on ultracasual, instead of sitting here and simming gear perhaps you should grind your prebis and actually get wbuffs.

It's like being in a guild that only does normals, never advance and then complains that every patch is too easy.
    Im waiting for a video to render, and having a good chuckle at your attempt of "Im worse geared then you" when literally every single peice (minus your neck) is WAAAY stronger then what ive got.

look i would love to no life classic, i did at launch, but im busy, and hell even dont have too much time for mmochamp other then when im on flight paths or waiting for stuff, or on transport.

but come on man, you aint gotta try to downplay a casual with "wow you suck, your gear is better then mine" and yet that isnt even CLOSE to true...

- - - Updated - - -

10 vs 1....

- - - Updated - - -

Gear score?
    Im not talking gearscore my dude... im talking how much potential damage they give you... you can see the gear score beside them in the pictures, im not going off that, im going by the EP scale.

10+ Year Old Account
    This really shouldn't have reached page four. Y'all just gettin' trolled.

Either that or Classic fanbois are just trying real hard to hold onto their ego after the community finally sees how easy Vanilla is after years of "So hurd best game".

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    If only there was a way to stop it getting bigger.................
    The irony is palpable.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2020-08-13 at 12:54 AM.

Those people soloing bosses on retail are purposefully exploiting, they are BUFFING themselves.
    while in classic they are GIMPING themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Im waiting for a video to render, and having a good chuckle at your attempt of "Im worse geared then you" when literally every single peice (minus your neck) is WAAAY stronger then what ive got.

look i would love to no life classic, i did at launch, but im busy, and hell even dont have too much time for mmochamp other then when im on flight paths or waiting for stuff, or on transport.

but come on man, you aint gotta try to downplay a casual with "wow you suck, your gear is better then mine" and yet that isnt even CLOSE to true...

- - - Updated - - -

Gear score?
    Im not talking gearscore my dude... im talking how much potential damage they give you... you can see the gear score beside them in the pictures, im not going off that, im going by the EP scale.

If it was exploiting, blizzard would ban them...

They don’t... stop making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    This really shouldn't have reached page four. Y'all just gettin' trolled.
    If only there was a way to stop it getting bigger.................

7+ Year Old Account
    If it was exploiting, blizzard would ban them...

They don’t... stop making things up.
    They do ban them.
    Rextroy has been banned a few times, but he has an agreement with blizz, he finds these, records them, sends them to blizz, they fix it, then he releases the video.

literally thats his whole channel.

Look, I love Classic, but every 5-man boss these days has more mechanics than Classic raidbosses. Classic isn't hard and never was, people just had way less access to guides and were just much worse at the game. In fact, players from other MMOs looked down on Vanilla WoW because it was too casual.

Also there was at least one Paladin that basically one-shot Kazzak, so even that claim is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

7+ Year Old Account
    Classic is all about the great community not the difficulty level of the content.

Edit:
    /s
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2020-08-13 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    The word is tedious.
    Both are perfectly valid actually.

10 vs 1....

- - - Updated - - -

The person is talking about +spell/shadow damage, that unsurprisingly matters to a class that does nothing but spam shadowbolts.

I’ve never seen anyone solo a raid boss in classic.

I’ve seen many people solo raid bosses In retail.

-discuss
    You're cute. By almost every measurable sense classic is easier.

It's just more time consuming and quite a bit more boring. But that doesn't make it hard. Also there's like a rule against calling this post what it is or something. Idk i get banned a lot due to senseless rules, but this post is definitely that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The irony is palpable.
    What irony? Explain the irony to everyone.