Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Classic is all about the great community not the difficulty level of the content.
    yeah,living in toxic swamps is a joy for some lol

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    u mad because nobody took you to mythic in retail? or because you imaginary tenants stopped paying
    imaginary rent so you can't afford your imaginary luxury appartment anymore?
    Remember assumption without context is a huge character flaw

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    I’ve never seen anyone solo a raid boss in classic.
    Here is the difference - Classic is more time consuming, Retail is harder.

It that simple - Classic is chopping down a thousand shrubs, Retail is chopping down a tree.

So yeah - not easy for one person to chop down a thousand shubs.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

List current content to “current content”

“All of the end bosses in Vanilla lasted far longer than we're used to. Nefarian took 77 days, C'thun 113 days, and Kel'thuzad clocked in at 90 days. In recent expansions, Kil'jaeden is the longest-lived boss, with a measly 19 days in comparison “
    Imagine using Vanilla bosses as an estimate to how difficult vanilla was, lol. It took the better portion of the playerbase half a fucking year just to hit 60

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/09/11...e-vanilla/amp/

And yes it was difficult back than... just a different difficult because most people were not aware of things...
    Wait are you talking about Vanilla? Or Classic? You seem to be intertwining the two; they are 2 separate games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Classic is all about the great community not the difficulty level of the content.
    Seen quite enough of Classic community, with the people who use addons to spot world buffs on people for the sole purpose of suicide dispelling in cities.

Or those that purposefully suicide on world bosses to make them stronger, to foil attempts of other people.

Keep your community, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Content today is easier
    I thought you were trolling, but it would appear you really are 100% delusional about this topic.

If Classic was hard, it wouldn't be cleared in under an hour from start to finish upon release. No mythic boss was ever killed in under 1 hour, let alone the ENTIRE raid on retail.

Stop being an asshole, because that is all you're doing at this point. Purposely being obtuse about a topic you know to be incorrect about. You're trying to argue/troll for no point other than to piss people off.

During Vanilla, raids were harder because of the lack of resources/knowledge available to the players. Now that they have them, they're mind-numbingly easy. Hell, there are even videos of people killing raid bosses 100% naked, meaning that even in full greens/blues you could clear ALL of the raids in Classic. You will not kill Mythic anything in retail wow if you're naked, or in greens/blues. Zero things on mythic. Ever.

And people solo raid bosses from past expansions, very rarely does anyone solo current expansion bosses. Current content bosses are never soloable simply because of enraging timers and mechanics. Hell, Paladins could solo rag in vanilla with exploits. Every argument you made, is 100% false, and you know it. Stop being a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by tronkles View Post
    Imagine using Vanilla bosses as an estimate to how difficult vanilla was, lol. It took the better portion of the playerbase half a fucking year just to hit 60
    Man that's some pretty awful players, it took my entire guild about 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Seen quite enough of Classic community, with the people who use addons to spot world buffs on people for the sole purpose of suicide dispelling in cities.

Or those that purposefully suicide on world bosses to make them stronger, to foil attempts of other people.

well to be fair...its not like it wouldnt happen in retail if it was posible ) its not like the people playing classic are some aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Man that's some pretty awful players, it took my entire guild about 3 weeks.
    People had no clue back then and some still don't to this day

Lmaaaoooo. Classic was a super joke.

It's only perceived as hard because of the time investment.

Nerd rages are cute.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Look, I love Classic, but every 5-man boss these days has more mechanics than Classic raidbosses. Classic isn't hard and never was, people just had way less access to guides and were just much worse at the game. In fact, players from other MMOs looked down on Vanilla WoW because it was too casual.
    I don't really disagree with your overall assessment, but just because something has more mechanics doesn't mean its harder, this is a really dumb argument that I keep seeing made, just exchange dungeons for LFR or normal raids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    I don't really disagree with your overall assessment, but just because something has more mechanics doesn't mean its harder, this is a really dumb argument that I keep seeing made, just exchange dungeons for LFR or normal raids.
    LFR and normal raids are still harder then classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Classic is easy

Fite me m8

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    LFR and normal raids are still harder then classic.
    He says while being unable to do anything impressive on the really easy classic game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    He says while being unable to do anything impressive on the really easy classic gamel.
    Coming from the guy who thinks full BWL BIS is worse then generic ZG/MC gear, i wouldnt really take anything you say seriously.

"Hey guys, nemesis and bloodvine is worse then random ZG drops!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Coming from the guy who thinks full BWL BIS is worse then generic ZG/MC gear, i wouldnt really take anything you say seriously.
    I mean, there are 2 felplagues, none of them have any 49 parses on baron. I just assumed the geared one was you, because you seemed to be speaking with such authority.

Which makes it all funnier, because you're speaking from a position of complete ignorance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    yeah,living in toxic swamps is a joy for some lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post

Dam was fairly certain the sarcasm was pretty blatant. Added a /s to the post.

Outdoor questing in classic is harder than outdoor questing in retail I'll agree. It's a lot easier to die in classic if you mess up and pull extra mobs etc. And player power in general in the outdoor world is higher compared to common enemies generally in retail.

However, if we're comparing the most difficult content in each, no way. Now, I'm not saying that 'Vanilla raids are all braindead easy' or anything like that. But you look at mythic vs them, or mythic+ dungeons compared to like UBRS/scholo/stratholme, there's no contest.

If we really want to go with exploiting a raid boss kill solo we could point at actual vanilla with Kazzak solo with reckbomb;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX2JEKVn-U4
    World boss meant for 40 people, killed by one reckoning boi.