10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/statu...32299012485127

Trump's got a new brag delivered via Pence.

They created more jobs in the last 3 months than Obama and Biden did in 8 years! Wowee!

They also lost more jobs in a month than Obama and Biden ever did in 8 years, but that's trivial, ignore that.

Fuck these people so fucking much. I guess Mother is alright with Racist Race Bannon just going out there and lying. She needs to wash his mouth out with a bar of soap.
    "Find something new"
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They created more jobs in the last 3 months than Obama and Biden did in 8 years! Wowee!

They also lost more jobs in a month than Obama and Biden ever did in 8 years, but that's trivial, ignore that.
    Well let's throw this open to the floor. I know our resident Trump supporters love to weigh in on this.

Did Trump

1) both create more jobs in 3 months than Obama but also lose more jobs in a month than...anyone ever?

2) didn't lose all those jobs, but also didn't create any either?

3) or did Trump "stem the bleeding" and salvage a bunch of jobs that were lost?

I'm fully aware #3 looks pretty safe, but be warned, if you pick #3 there is a mandatory follow-up question.

You know the rules. 24 hours, or I get to pick for you, and also, you're a craven coward. I know, I know, you're tired of me calling you cowards. I'm tired of asking for your opinion and insight and getting nothing but silence. And yet, here we are.

The obvious cheating is infuriating, but it's not necessarily the benefit that Trump thinks it is. Millions of republicans vote by mail. Dems are more energized to participate than anytime in history, so they'll hand deliver/mail early/vote early/show up election day if need be.

If anything he's costing himself more votes and sabotaging odds of them keeping the senate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's add a quick double-header.

1) A new poll finds a majority of Americans feel the US is doing worse in handling coronavirus than other countries. "Yes, but did you blame China?" wasn't a question on the poll. I checked.

2) The US just had its deadliest day of the summer with 1,503 deaths. (Yeah I know @Benggaul is using different numbers but bear with me for a minute).

By contrast, the entire EU collectively had 115 deaths. Yes, the EU outnumbers the US.

While we are seeing new cases slightly decline, the numbers we've seen over the last 2 weeks suggest deaths won't be dropping down that rapidly that soon. @Benggaul said we'd hit 170,000 today and I see no realistic and honest way we go lower than that.

And Trump is talking about shower heads and meeting Kanye.

Its cute that you all think Trump and the GOP wont be taking part in wide spread and incredibly blatant vote tampering this election year.

Why wouldn't they? When in the last 4 years have they really been held accountable for anything they do? We could have videos of people tampering with the machines in every single state as well as millions of votes by "John Doe" and people will raise a fuss and then not a thing will come of it and Trump will win.

There is no hope, stop thinking he's going to lose. He'll win with 90% of the electoral vote and all that will happen is a fuss will be raised for a month or two and then we'll be on to the next catastrophe.

There is no hope.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    2) The US just had its deadliest day of the summer with 1,503 deaths. (Yeah I know @Benggaul is using different numbers but bear with me for a minute).
    It's completely fair. John's Hopkins is the go-to source for most of the US. I just use worldometers because it's updated more frequently and amalgamates all of the data and subsequent updates/corrections/statements in a very easy-to-follow manner not just for the US but for all countries where available.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Its cute that you all think Trump and the GOP wont be taking part in wide spread and incredibly blatant vote tampering this election year.
    Who thinks that? Practically everyone in this thread has been posting about/discussing their suppression and general fuckery.

I get that you're having problems right now and I hope you get the help you need, but I'm not going to tolerate outright lying.

There are several free help lines and programs available both in the US and the EU (I assume you live in one or the other) and I suggest you take advantage of them if you're truly feeling terrible.

Let's add a quick double-header.

1) A new poll finds a majority of Americans feel the US is doing worse in handling coronavirus than other countries. "Yes, but did you blame China?" wasn't a question on the poll. I checked.

By contrast, the entire EU collectively had 115 deaths. Yes, the EU outnumbers the US.

While we are seeing new cases slightly decline, the numbers we've seen over the last 2 weeks suggest deaths won't be dropping down that rapidly that soon. @Benggaul said we'd hit 170,000 today and I see no realistic and honest way we go lower than that.

And Trump is talking about shower heads and meeting Kanye.
    Contrary to Trump's claim, the numbers of new tests on a daily basis have declined from a high of 923k per day to around 600k - 700k a day.

Some of the hardest hit states have experienced major decline in testing. The hurricanes, storms and floods may have something to do with that. Cost is also an issue. At $100 a test, those tests are not cheap.

California has done a million more Covid-19 tests than Florida and Texas combined (39M citizens vs. 51M citizens). Insurance companies in CA are picking up portion of the public testing cost. Corporate citizens and all that.

https://covidtracking.com/data/us-daily

There is no hope.
    There is always hope.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The myriad of court cases that are going to be flying at him the moment he loses his Presidential immunity may make running a tv channel somewhat difficulty.
    Good point. I am looking forward to the NY AG descending upon the Trump Organization and all his holdings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Good point. I am looking forward to the NY AG descending upon the Trump Organization and all his holdings.
    I don't think tha
    a) a pardon applies to state charges, or
    b) you can pardon a building

So, yeah, this could be interesting.

Why wouldn't they? When in the last 4 years have they really been held accountable for anything they do? We could have videos of people tampering with the machines in every single state as well as millions of votes by "John Doe" and people will raise a fuss and then not a thing will come of it and Trump will win.

There is no hope, stop thinking he's going to lose. He'll win with 90% of the electoral vote and all that will happen is a fuss will be raised for a month or two and then we'll be on to the next catastrophe.

There is no hope.
    Seek help, and maybe a treatment.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    In literally any other presidency, it would be. But the GOP has already shown they have zero fucks to give about their President blatantly abusing his power and grossly violating his oath of office.
    Trump has at least 20 separate impeachable offenses under his reign so far, all of which will summarily be ignored by the GOP, because their fates are now tied to the greatest threat to the United States in modern times. They all know he's horrific, but they will lose their rice bowls if the oppose him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think tha
    a) a pardon applies to state charges, or
    b) you can pardon a building

So, yeah, this could be interesting.
    Pardon's don't appear too, but of course that will go to SCOTUS.
    Lol re building - they might seize everything at once. The new AG under Harris' direction will be going full tilt to see the litany of crimes Trump and his ilk were committing before and during his presidency.

Very interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Trump saying clearly on Fox why he won’t fund USPS. “Now they need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots...But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting...

Holy crap! This Moron just again admitted why he is not funding the USPS. So many times he has admitted to committing a crime. I would say this again is impeachable. I can't believe we are here.
    To go into more detail than this tweet provides he's saying that he's willing to block the coronavirus relief package because the Democrats want part of it to go towards helping the post office.

Trump says he is holding up coronavirus aid to block Postal Service funds for voting by mail

Jared Kushner comments on meeting with Kanye West: "He has a lot of great ideas for what he'd like to see happen in the country, and that's why he has the candidacy that he's been doing."

Wait? HuH? Then why don't you go work for him. Why doesn't the Trump Presidency step away, so Kanye can run. Otherwise it sounds like you are two of the same and colluding to interfere in an election.

Jared Kushner: Kanye West has been a friend of mine for 10 years. We talk from time to time. He has some great ideas for this country. It was great to have a friendly discussion in Colorado.

So as he friend he is not helping Kaney with his mental illness, instead exploiting it. GG.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2020-08-13 at 07:37 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Jared Kushner comments on meeting with Kanye West: "He has a lot of great ideas for what he'd like to see happen in the country, and that's why he has the candidacy that he's been doing."

Wait? HuH? Then why don't you go work for him. Why doesn't the Trump Presidency step away, so Kanye can run. Otherwise it sounds like you are two of the same and colluding to interfere in an election.
    Of course they are colluding but this is dumb and dumberer they can't do anything right.

Trump is wasting no time in asking for the Nobel Prize for the "breakthrough" between Israel and the UAE, so brace yourselves for the incoming glut of the usual run-by shitposters who will go on and on about how he deserves it.

While its good that isreal has more normal relations with the UAE I am not holding my breath on the not annexing the west bank thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    While its good that isreal has more normal relations with the UAE I am not holding my breath on the not annexing the west bank thing.
    I'm 100% sure that 1) Trump had little to nothing to do with the deal and 2) the deal is not the peace treaty Trump is touting it to be. Details are scarce at the moment, and I'm sure Netanyahu is dedicated to annexing that land come what may.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Of course they are colluding but this is dumb and dumberer they can't do anything right.
    Wasn't Kushner one of the people Mueller said was too stupid to be prosecuted for his collusion crime?
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-08-13 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I'm 100% sure that 1) Trump had little to nothing to do with the deal and 2) the deal is not the peace treaty Trump is touting it to be. Details are scarce at the moment, and I'm sure Netanyahu is dedicated to annexing that land come what may.
    I would bet money that the extent of his involvement in the deal was nothing more than saying, "I want you to go make a deal. I want it to be a big, beautiful deal. A tremendous deal. It needs to be an amazing deal. A deal the likes of which the world has never seen before."
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020