Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thewrath View Post
    I will teabag your corpse with my master ghoul, i'll farm your corpse for a month straight.

I'll have my red bull drinks ready and my toothpicks for my eyes so i don't fall asleep.
    *laughs in flies up on rooftop and snipes you down with ranged attacks*

Nothin personnel kid.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    huh?havent checked the ptr,got some pics?i would say this is just a bug or placeholder and will be changed....but even if thats the case,how does this even happen lol that model isnt in use anymore
    Mmo champ front page has pics of the old ghoul model in use.
    I havnt gone on the ptr so idk if it has changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    *laughs in flies up on rooftop and snipes you down with ranged attacks*

Nothin personnel kid.
    Ooooo now I have a reason to gear up my MM hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    So lazy, hoped we would get something major, since no 8.3.5.
    But no a reused event and reused zones. Gonna avoid it as the Plague (pun intended).
    It's a pre-patch.

Pre-patches have never had new zones, they've literally always just been small events to transition to the next expansion.

You're expecting WAY more from this than is reasonable.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Ooooo now I have a reason to gear up my MM hunter.
    Make sure that if you do this, that you distinguish between player ghouls and NPC ghouls. NPC ghouls have around 5K HP, die easily, but move in packs and can attack you through buildings once aggroed while they run into buildings or hug the buildings to attack you, meaning you get LoS'ed.

Player ghouls have around 51K HP (way too much, your average lvl 50 has around 18 to 24k hp and it requires multiple guards and players wailing on a single player ghoul for a while to kill one) but cannot attack you through buildings and can only run away or LoS you.

Players who get infected can fly to rooftops and then turn into ghouls on top of them, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to it. Just like last time I had a right ball with the way it worked, the utter chaos and mayhem. Good times.

With that said I do remember Blizzard bowing down to the 'no fun police' around the time it happened last, so hopefully they can find a way both parties can get what they want out of it.

Not really... it was fun the first time around but I had my fill of it then. I am sure those who never experienced it will have a blast but beyond farming transmog items I don't really plan to do more then raid log during it.

I'm looking forward to upsetting all the bot accounts in the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    I'm looking forward to upsetting all the bot accounts in the AH.
    It likely won't undercity guards are both immune and phased out for most players.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Im looking more forward to the butthurt RPers whos events got ruined and the other casuals who get rekt in town, CANT FUCKIN WAIT.
    I'm looking forward to all the whining from all the griefers when Blizzard has to shut down the event early due to all the complaints.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Why is it scourge? It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Impressive, since that means you've missed the end of both Wotlk and the SL cinematic....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Impressive, since that means you've missed the end of both Wotlk and the SL cinematic....
    No, it means I had higher expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by thewrath View Post
    I will teabag your corpse with my master ghoul, i'll farm your corpse for a month straight.

I'll have my red bull drinks ready and my toothpicks for my eyes so i don't fall asleep.
    I look forward to being a Druid, stealing out of the mage tower and instant casting flight form and staying the fuck away from that shit.

Id prefer if it was some short timed events.
    Like half hr every 2 hr or so. Its gonna be annoyimg if ppl can annoy eachother 24/7 for a month.
    But im not gonna throw a tantrum over it.

Ow wow, it looks like the combined the worst of the Wrath event (which I enjoyed terrorizing Darkshire as a zombie, don't get me wrong), with the worst part of the BfA event. I only hope they add some new armor customizations with the BfA-ish stuf... or if they wanted to reuse the Wrath pre-launch stuff, noone will complain, since most of us deleted ours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    No, it means I had higher expectations.
    Lmao. Imagine not understanding wow lore and then trying to defend yourself when you're being called out by claiming you had "higher expectation".

Probably the most amusing post I've read on these forums for the past month or so.
    Hi

Im curious about how this time they gonna giveaway the loot to reach a required item level for new expansion.
    Badges?

10+ Year Old Account
    wasnt the WOTLK event based on the naxx patch back in vanilla?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Lmao. Imagine not understanding wow lore and then trying to defend yourself when you're being called out by claiming you had "higher expectation".

Probably the most amusing post I've read on these forums for the past month or so.
    We're travelling into a fucking alternate dimension and we get... zombies again? It's not interesting. It makes sense LOREwise, but it doesn't make sense when there are better opportunities.

Real talk, though. Player ghouls need a nerf. They had 51k HP yesterday, 58k hp today. That's almost three times as much as players do and it requires several guards plus players wailing on them for at least a minute to take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's a pre-patch.

Pre-patches have never had new zones, they've literally always just been small events to transition to the next expansion.

You're expecting WAY more from this than is reasonable.
    I'm pretty sure what the dude meant was that it is a reused pre patch taking place in the original same zones that were used in wotlk (edit: aka 'not new zones'. As far as I can understand the main event is taking place around icecrown in areas like argent dawn tournament grounds?

Personally I'm not to excited about it. I'll probably do it if there are titles etc. but it feels a little underwhelming they couldn't do a new unique event for shadowlands.