Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think they are all overrated. Everywhere I visited their food is only medicore at best, I've had way better in other local establishments that weren't anywhere near as known. The last time I ate at McDonalds their burger tasted like a wet paper, and I thought people only joked when they say it tastes like it.... until I got to taste it myself. The McFlurrys are really good though, the main reason that I'd still visit along with a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    i would say

Nandos or Subway - both way overrated.
    McDonalds, there isn't any meet on their sandwiches, it's almost all bread.

Not exactly fast food, but Starbucks.
    All I wanted was regular coffee. A mistake that I won't repeat by never going back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    All I wanted was regular coffee. A mistake that I won't repeat by never going back.
    Starbucks is fast food.

For me, I have to go with McDonald's.

Subway--- i felt like i was going to chemo place, dried out Ingredients.
    Mcdonald's---- bloody terrible burgers but fries are okay but i rather burger king burgers over their.
    Five guys----Too overcooked, Too underseasoned, and jfc fries stash too much in my bag that grease oil came out from bag even small fries size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Subway. Read some gross stuff about it online, and it’s always hit or miss with their bread (can be hard). The whole “eat fresh” is a scam, considering many of the ingredients are laying out for hours.
    Not only that but all of the produce comes frozen in bags. The bread is only baked on site not made on site, and of course the sandwiches are skimpy. They give you like 3 slices of meat and then stuff a pound of iceberg lettuce in it to make it look full

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    This.

McDonalds burgers are just sad and pathetic. Burger King is so much better (and they're not great either.) Wendy's Baconator is where it's at for shitty fast food burgers.

But McDonalds is the worst.
    Burger King burgers are no good either. They claim they are flame broiled but as far as I can tell they are just warmed up and then black "char" lines painted on them. There is no open flame in any burger king ive been to in over 20 years, and the patties are rarely hot. And they sure as hell arent slicing fresh tomatoes and onions in the restaurants like in the new commercial with Dayum Drops

Chic Fil a. I like their chicken sandwiches but I don't like them enough to go out of my way to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    And dry, bland donuts to complement it.
    Indeed.
    When the chocolate and the strawberry donut taste the same thing.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with that choice. Only been there once ( my wife wanted me to try it ) and I sure as hell was not impressed. No plans to return.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Chick-fil-A had it once I have no idea why people wait for 40 minutes to get an ok chicken sandwich

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Subway is massively overrated. A child at home can make much better subs.

I would say KFC is pretty close to being as bad. They are so bad at making fried chicken that most gas stations have better.
    I'd rather go to Firehouse Subs, at $15 CAD for a fucking sandwich, I might as well get the best option. Their smoked brisket sandwich is damn delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I have to say KFC, but I think it's just because the KFC in my area is absolutely abysmal. I'd say McDonalds is overrated as well. Lots of things there have a weird aftertaste to me.

You ain't getting more then a 1-2 star meal from any fast food joint, it's fast, not gourmet, not sure how any of it can be over rated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is McDonald's really overrated? You basically know what you're getting into when you go there. Though every once in a while you might go to one with a good crew that puts out higher quality food than expected. It took going to a decent McDonalds to realize they don't have to be bad, they leave a lot of room for people to phone it in (which I don't blame if you have to deal with nasty customers at below living wage - screw it). Local shops that copy McDonald's but with better quality control make $$$.
    A Quarter Pounder is delicious. Its uncommon to get a good Quarter Pounder.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You ain't getting more then a 1-2 star meal from any fast food joint, it's fast, not gourmet, not sure how any of it can be over rated.
    Checkers is gourmet. I'd say it's the underrated fast food joint.

- - - Updated - - -

Starbucks is there for a sweet caffeinated drink. Ordering regular coffee there is a huge mistake.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    i would say

Nandos or Subway - both way overrated.
    all of main fast food chains. the only fast food i very seldom order are plain cheeseburgers and chickenburgers in Macdonals and Granders in Kfc . rest of offer is pure shit.

I haven't eaten at a fast-food restaurant in many years ... they are all overrated from my point of view.
    Last edited by jamescl; 2020-08-28 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Zinger burger at KFC. The buckets however are horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Checkers is gourmet. I'd say it's the underrated fast food joint.

- - - Updated - - -

Starbucks is there for a sweet caffeinated drink. Ordering regular coffee there is a huge mistake.

"gourmet"