Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Back in Wrath all ghoul raids that formed in Horde territory in Kalimdor that I joined ended up raiding Thunder Bluff for some reason. Gonna have some burgers again. The fact that the Tauren are no longer ruled by someone respectable like Cairne and instead are under the leadership of Cairne's lifetime worst sperm is going to make this even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Real talk, though. Player ghouls need a nerf. They had 51k HP yesterday, 58k hp today. That's almost three times as much as players do and it requires several guards plus players wailing on them for at least a minute to take them down.
    As a Dk (unholy), i have 26k hp almost 27k. So idk if it's 3 times my hp but they seem to have a lot.

I will likely just stay away from the Caps like I did last time. Although at first I did try curing people to fight the plague until griefers got mad at me for ruining their fun ruining other peoples fun.

I was pissed back than (during LK prepatch) and nothing changes. Have too many alts to level and pre-patch event is no-go for them.
    23lvl Void elf mage, 50 priest, 65 war, 63 hunt, and 5 others between 111-116. Have only 3 lvl 120, because I stopped play the game in december 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    As a Dk (unholy), i have 26k hp almost 27k. So idk if it's 3 times my hp but they seem to have a lot.
    You're around ilvl 460/475, or? (Well, I guess it isn't that ilvl anymore, but on live, I mean)

And yeah, it requires several guards and players to wail on them for a hot minute to kill them. It's just not really balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You're around ilvl 460/475, or? (Well, I guess it isn't that ilvl anymore, but on live, I mean)

And yeah, it requires several guards and players to wail on them for a hot minute to kill them. It's just not really balanced.
    In bfa i'm currently 474 with the same toon, i copied it over and it's now i think 128 on ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparuch View Post
    I was pissed back than (during LK prepatch) and nothing changes. Have too many alts to level and pre-patch event is no-go for them.
    23lvl Void elf mage, 50 priest, 65 war, 63 hunt, and 5 others between 111-116. Have only 3 lvl 120, because I stopped play the game in december 2019.
    The logic here is amazing. Really grasping at straws to be pissed at the event, aren't you? You've been unsubbed for 8+ months during which you could have leveled all of your alts and two dozen more, but simply couldn't be bothered. Not to mention the last 10 years for that matter, during which you clearly didn't bother much either based on those levels. But that's somehow the fault of couple weeks pre-patch events, right?

Not that your story is very unique. It seems the most amount of whining about the pre-patch event does come from people who "want to level alts", but in actual reality never bothered to do so any other time either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    In bfa i'm currently 474 with the same toon, i copied it over and it's now i think 128 on ptr.
    Appreciate the info.
    So almost double your HP still. Which is kind of insane..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    The logic here is amazing. Really grasping at straws to be pissed at the event, aren't you? You've been unsubbed for 8+ months during which you could have leveled all of your alts and two dozen more, but simply couldn't be bothered. Not to mention the last 10 years for that matter, during which you clearly didn't bother much either based on those levels. But that's somehow the fault of couple weeks pre-patch events, right?

Not that your story is very unique. It seems the most amount of whining about the pre-patch event does come from people who "want to level alts", but in actual reality never bothered to do so any other time either.
    Imagine letting people not enjoy something you enjoy.

.. whoa..

Eh. Not really.

It's just a recycled content patch from wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Yeah but like... it's an event for a new expansion and they are using shit from 10 years ago. Not very interesting.
    ..How is it not interesting the Scourge is let loose because of Sylvanas's actions, its a direct connection to the story. You can complain about "reusing zones" but at least they are used instead of falling into obscurity.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ..How is it not interesting the Scourge is let loose because of Sylvanas's actions, its a direct connection to the story. You can complain about "reusing zones" but at least they are used instead of falling into obscurity.
    I mean, we're going into a different dimension. Zombies (essentially) doesn't fit the profile for what would excite me about going into the Shadowlands.

Can't wait to visit Argent Dawn's Goldshire Inn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thewrath View Post
    I will teabag your corpse with my master ghoul, i'll farm your corpse for a month straight.

I'll have my red bull drinks ready and my toothpicks for my eyes so i don't fall asleep.
    You seem to have anger issues.

I did it before and will again, kill the ghouls.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    The event already annoys me on the PTR, because you constantly get harrassed at the target dummies and you have to go out of your way to test the class changes.

Quote Originally Posted by thewrath View Post
    I will teabag your corpse with my master ghoul, i'll farm your corpse for a month straight.

I'll have my red bull drinks ready and my toothpicks for my eyes so i don't fall asleep.
    Didn't buy SL yet, am going to wait a little bit after release to see how it is, meanwhile I am going to watch big streamers getting owned in the Scourge event until they rage quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    No, it means I had higher expectations.
    Not making sense =/= Your expectations not being met.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    wasnt the WOTLK event based on the naxx patch back in vanilla?
    Yup.
    /10chars
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I'll definitely love the sweet tears coming from the crybabies that are getting ghoul camped.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    wasnt the WOTLK event based on the naxx patch back in vanilla?
    Yes, it is a reuse of a reuse.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Greatly looking forward to it, and the tears that will follow

Low level auction alts exploiting economy will feel my wrath!