Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What will 'Shadowlands' Title Screen be?

Vanilla through WoD

Legion

Battle for Azeroth

...so what do you think Shadowlands' title screen will be?

Personally I think it will end up being the view of Icecrown Citadel pointing up into the broken veil with Torghast right above (below?) it, as seen in both Shadowlands trailers. That is a very awe inspiring view.

Any thoughts what it could be? Any hopes?

Probably either Oribos or Bastion.

A nice little creative wink I feel would be to redo the wrath perspective in HD with the shattered sky.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

While not my favourite expansion, I stumbled upon the WotLK one on YouTube recently, & it is by far the greatest login screen ever.

(I've no idea what the Shadowlands one will be. Probably grey )

Torghast or Icecrown with the shattered sky above it

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    A nice little creative wink I feel would be to redo the wrath perspective in HD with the shattered sky.
    Yeah, that seems likely. Alternatively, some vista of the Maw and Torghast, but they're not exactly pretty to look at.

I think it might be kyrian themed or perhaps some sort of blend of the 4 covenants, like images of 4 seasons coming together.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    While not my favourite expansion, I stumbled upon the WotLK one on YouTube recently, & it is by far the greatest login screen ever.

(I've no idea what the Shadowlands one will be. Probably grey )
    It was awesome for a while, and then Sindragosa's screams started getting way too annoying. Barring nostalgia, MoP was probably my favorite.

On topic, most likely it'll be the shattered sky in Northrend. It's always a gate of some kind (Wrath is kind of a stretch but that is the gates of ICC in the background), and we don't have any gates instantly recognizable as Shadowlands yet aside from that.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    ... Wow, it just hit me that I had COMPLETELY forgotten what the Legion and WoD screens looked like...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    It was awesome for a while, and then Sindragosa's screams started getting way too annoying. Barring nostalgia, MoP was probably my favorite.

On topic, most likely it'll be the shattered sky in Northrend. It's always a gate of some kind (Wrath is kind of a stretch but that is the gates of ICC in the background), and we don't have any gates instantly recognizable as Shadowlands yet aside from that.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I suppose technically the "gate" to the afterlife for us will be the opening above ICC.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    There are a few options; Icecrown with the shattered sky, Torghast & the Maw or Oribos

It's unlikely to be Icecrown because that is already the artwork on the Battle.net launcher. So the login screen will probably be a shot of the stream of anima flowing into the Shadowlands, with Oribos on the background. Alternatively it could just be Icecrown but from the perspective of the Maw and Torghast (whereas on the launcher it's from Azeroth's).
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... Wow, it just hit me that I had COMPLETELY forgotten what the Legion and WoD screens looked like...
    They are pretty forgettable. WoD is the third Dark Portal, and Legion is just.. very lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gonna be something with Sylvanas ripping the helm in half then bansheeing and screeching into the sky to Shadowlands so all her haters can watch her go, every... single... login.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Most obvious is sky over Icecrown, it's already iconic image connected to Shadowlands. Also colors fits with SL logo.

This, obviously:

There are usually some gates so I believe there will be a gate of Icecrown Citadel with Torghast above.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Either Icecrown and the veil or perhaps Oribos.

Formerly known as Arafal

Oribos
    The Maw
    Icecrown Citadel
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

TBC one best by far! Nostalgia crits for 9000!