Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Yep , while night warrior eyes isnt new option but still pretty big option if you gonna compare changes made to Worgens (that got more changes for their human form than their Worgen part which is silly).

I would like to see more of these unique options , horns for worgens and night elfs ,tattoos and furr paterns, option to have 4 toes on worgen leg and as bonus custom option for claws and unarmed transmog.

But we have night elfs with .... all cool things , meanwhile worgens with only eyes of rainbow color. (tattoo?claws?body jewelry? bald non-furr option where all of it?)
    You can ask for all of that without crapping on another race though.

Worgen, Draenei, Goblin and Pandaren are the only ones that got looked over. The rest are somewhat decent. Of course, each race has a dedicated fan base that will always want more. For example, i play a Night Elf mage and we get no options other than slightly blue eyes. There is no highbourne customisation whatsoever. So it's amazing that Night Elves got more of a hobo look but the Night Elf playerbase isn't all Druidic.

I'm not horde so I don't care about customisation for them. But Worgen and Draenei could have so much more. For example, tails for Worgen, better hair options for both male and female, teeth options, etc etc. Draenei could get red skins, more horns, different eye colours, more jewelry etc etc.
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    New skin colors are pog though
    And totally non-canon. There are Farraki and dark trolls skins. They are not darkspear, Farraki are enemies of our trolls and dark trolls are all dead with the exception of 1 character in Zul'Dazar.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that's core race customisation finished for now, I am incredibly disappointed with how lacklustre blood elf additions are. Especially for males. Two new ear options, three haircuts, three beards and eye colour.

You compare the uniqueness you can create with the new male tauren or orc options with male blood elves and the difference is staggering.

Where's the Farstrider war paint and TBC box art arcane tattoos/scarring??

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    and dark trolls are all dead with the exception of 1 character in Zul'Dazar.
    A small lore tidbit from BfA that could be altered in an instant and nobody would bat an eyelid.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    A small lore tidbit from BfA that could be altered in an instant and nobody would bat an eyelid.
    And still its non-canon now. Just as Farraki. They are not Darkspear trolls. They are different tribes. As like you place lepergnome into G.E.A.R and call him a Hero of Gnomeregan.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Why would anyone play a fantasy series and choose humans? They add nothing to the table. And they're ugly.
    humans are the most played raze in all games.in woe too .tauren less played,it is obvious...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    They haven't added any new customization stuff in Beta have they? Are they finished? Is something obviously lacking? Like races like night elf have tons of options while Panda's have very limited options.
    I imagine pandaren and allied races will get a bigger pass in 9.1; their focus was very visibly on the core Vanilla, BC, and Cataclysm races and some light work on some allied races like porting blood elf skin tones and expanding eye colors for void elves.

- - - Updated - - -

And still its non-canon now. Just as Farraki. They are not Darkspear trolls. They are different tribes. As like you place lepergnome into G.E.A.R and call him a Hero of Gnomeregan.
    It doesn't necessarily need to make the lore tidbit from BFA non-canon. All it would require is that character be wrong, which is hardly a big retcon for disconnected peoples like a primitive troll tribe that lived in subterranean cave systems.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    And totally non-canon. There are Farraki and dark trolls skins. They are not darkspear, Farraki are enemies of our trolls and dark trolls are all dead with the exception of 1 character in Zul'Dazar.
    Well we have the Zandalari in the Horde, and many of the other tribes are under the Zandalari rule, though most do dislike the Zandalari joining the Horde, so they are still hostile, but some may not be.

3+ Year Old Account
    I really with they'd copy + paste the options from races for ARs. Orcs and Mag'har can literally use the same necklace/earring options, so why not other races?

Plus, it would make elf fans happy
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I really with they'd copy + paste the options from races for ARs. Orcs and Mag'har can literally use the same necklace/earring options, so why not other races?

Plus, it would make elf fans happy
    Zandalari with the Darkspear's Warpaints would be fantastic.

The Zandalari texture is already interchangable with the Darkspear Skin and Warpaints via MogIt Glitches, even down to the Pupils working and all. At least for Male.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized that they added the ability to change eyebrows for Night Elves, so now you can pick smaller ones that don't clip through your helmet, that's nice, i hope they add the same to the Blood Elves / Void Elves.

This has probably been said 10+ times in this thread but:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE THE WEAPON SIZE ON UNDEAD WHILE SHEATHED ON THE BACK AND THE GOD DAMN POSTURE.

Playing my Undead on Classic makes me realize how much they've ruined the look of undeads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    cut
    They are a cornerstone because of the most common reason; we are human. People can rp noble or evil, and use that avatar as that. While i am in favor of body slides, specifically for humans (kultirans are literally fat humans but jaina and her mom are nowhere near that size), they should have added most of these changes at the start. It doesnt change the fact that the lore around humans is pretty bad (in wow specially).

I think the other races need far more customization over humans. For example, the forest trolls have been apart of the horde since wc2 (revantusk tribe since wow) and i do not see a proper body to play one, or rp one. What about red orcs or draenai, hell i want to be a draenai warlock.

As for rp reasons, rping urself is the worst case scenario. Talk to anyone that plays dnd or anything properly rpn, u never personify urself. Storywise its garbage, gameplaywise ur trying to go full op.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong but NE, Orc and Undead are so far beyond what you can do as Human. Where are the Human tattoos? Where is the Human mohawk?
    I hope you're joking. Humans have like 36 face options where others have perhaps 5.

If anything it's the Allied Races that are severely lacking customization now.

Don't get me wrong, I hope all races get more options than they have now. Even Humans.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like most races are lacking new hairstyles and haircolors. For me hairstyles are the most recognizable customization that distinguish you from others. Would be nice to have much more variety to choose from + more haircolors. I almost dont care for more eyecolors (for 'realistic' eyes like humans), while i think its a nice addition, its a rather small detail you only notice if you look closely.

now my warrior can be a real sjw. love all the new human races allowed.

I really just want my non-warted skin back on my troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    I feel like most races are lacking new hairstyles and haircolors. For me hairstyles are the most recognizable customization that distinguish you from others. Would be nice to have much more variety to choose from + more haircolors. I almost dont care for more eyecolors (for 'realistic' eyes like humans), while i think its a nice addition, its a rather small detail you only notice if you look closely.
    Well the eye colors are quite obvious on some races, cause that's the only thing you can see with most of the helmets on, also... those that have glowing eyes stand a lot on the character portrait, but yes, in most cases is a minor detail. (To be fair, this is more a detail for the sake of portraits), either way, yes, i do agree that we are lacking more hair options, Blizzard should really allow all hair options across all races, if they want to have some sort of limitation, limit it to faction, so if you're human, you can get any other Alliance race hairstyle, though i could see some races feeling sad with this arrangement (Looking at you Worgens, Pandaren and Vulpera)

10+ Year Old Account
    They seem finished. Tbh there really need to do these in batches ever patch. It wasn't nearly enough. It's a great start sure. But we only received like 4 new hairstyles on the races. I'm hoping this is just the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    They seem finished. Tbh there really need to do these in batches ever patch. It wasn't nearly enough. It's a great start sure. But we only received like 4 new hairstyles on the races. I'm hoping this is just the beginning.
    They might do few new additions for Allied Races (though I'm not holding my breath on that one) but I doubt they'll touch core races again.