Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Bfa prot paladin is fantastic
    Bfa brm and mw monk are fantadtic
    Bfa affliction lock is fantatic
    Bfa disc priest is fantastuc
    Bfa mm and bm hunter is fantastic
    Bfa feral druid is fantastic
    Bfa mage is fantastic
    I am not talking numbers. I am talking game play. They all play really well.

Just because a few shit players can not play the specs correctly does not mean the spec is bad. It means you the player is bad.
    nearly all of the classes you listed played better in Legion, lol.

Don't believe me? go into class forums/discords and make a pol, the consensus is pretty clear.

I think the underlying toolkit for most classes is okay, i'd just like to have more/fun stuff in them and less coming through borrowed power.

Im going ro play either ele/enc shaman, arcane mage, affli lock or spriest just to have the feel of a changed class.

The other classes feel waaaay to similar. They really should have added one new spell besides covenants to all classes.

I dont like BfA breaking the tradition of new abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Im going ro play either ele/enc shaman, arcane mage, affli lock or spriest just to have the feel of a changed class.

The other classes feel waaaay to similar. They really should have added one new spell besides covenants to all classes.
    Exactly, those are the only classes that feel new.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    nearly all of the classes you listed played better in Legion, lol.

That's for sure but Legion also introduced borrowed systems that fucked up the classes.