Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Very much this. Even if the release date is Dec 31, it seems very strange that no release date has been announced this close to it's actual release.
    Maybe they want to do things differently and have the release date be somewhat of a surprise like one week before pre-patch hits ?

Should've been acquiring a number of Rank 4s instead of ALL of them...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsefury View Post
    Maybe they want to do things differently and have the release date be somewhat of a surprise like one week before pre-patch hits ?
    Pretty stupid thing to do, a "surprise"... a lot of people plan ahead to make sure they're free to play on release days.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Pretty stupid thing to do, a "surprise"... a lot of people plan ahead to make sure they're free to play on release days.
    Maybe they don't want that now since a lot more people will be home due to the apocalypse and all. Servers will be shit on release with too many people, especially when everyone, horde and alliance is all put into the same shithole of a starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Maybe they don't want that now since a lot more people will be home due to the apocalypse and all. Servers will be shit on release with too many people, especially when everyone, horde and alliance is all put into the same shithole of a starting zone
    Many people are already back at work, we're in the later stages of controlling it ye know.

Many people are already back at work, we're in the later stages of controlling it ye know.
    many places in Europe is going back into lockdown tho. Many also still works from home

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Although it's rather weird that we still don't have a release date.
    The current working theory is that they'll have an announcement as part of GamesCom Online next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    No. The already said just a couple weeks ago that its coming out this year. I'm assuming they are waiting for Gamescon. If that comes and goes without any form of release date, I may start drinking the KoolAid.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it has a title. Some people love titles.
    Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains

King Robert: "you know titles...titles...titles"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

we're in the later stages of controlling it ye know.
    Oh boy... who wants to tell him?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Oh boy... who wants to tell him?
    Tell him what? That C19-related deaths have been over-reported by as much as 1000% thanks to hospitals gaming the industry for those sweet sweet subsidies? That the overflow facilities prepared have gone unused even during the peak of infection rates? That to hear people talk about masks and distancing, all the rioters in Portland should be dead by now but somehow they just keep showing up regardless?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Tell him what? That C19-related deaths have been over-reported by as much as 1000% thanks to hospitals gaming the industry for those sweet sweet subsidies? That the overflow facilities prepared have gone unused even during the peak of infection rates? That to hear people talk about masks and distancing, all the rioters in Portland should be dead by now but somehow they just keep showing up regardless?
    Lmao. Oh boy, indeed. I didn't know people like this were still out in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by druvirus View Post
    Lmao. Oh boy, indeed. I didn't know people like this were still out in the wild.
    Report & move on. You don't even want to know how far some people will go for internet points. Nobody is this stupid.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Weird this title is tied to essences, even weirder to remove it after implementing it, like the game can only have so much in it? Classes with multiple roles are just screwed lol, pick a number instead of 'all' essences or just tie it to lvl 100 neck or some other bs grind.

Is the achievement completely unattainable or just the few rank4s?
    meaning if I have Conflict etc and can get the other Rank4s, can I still get it in SL (eg missing Mythic Nzoth)?
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Report & move on. You don't even want to know how far some people will go for internet points. Nobody is this stupid.
    ....you would be surprised

Oh, I'm certainly not surprised this forum is full of leftists with an inability to exhibit critical thinking skills. Agreeing with the cancel cultist who wants me silenced for my heresy isn't a good look, friendo.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"