Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Soooo, when is ret gonna get a turn? Gettin kinda close to release here....

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by lunethzero View Post
    Soooo, when is ret gonna get a turn? Gettin kinda close to release here....
    Hopefully with all this out of the way Blizzard will finally figure out if we keep Seraphim or Inquisition. The Blue post about those is only several weeks old now. They must have enough data to finally make the damn choice and let us know.

Personally, I'd opt to cut them both; they suck equally to play with.

Still no Hunter updates.

5+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands Beta - Additional Shaman Changes
    - You gonna be thrash, brace yourself.

Monk updates looking good.

5+ Year Old Account
    They better not make 2h frost better tan dw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Unholy change is real nice.
    I didn't read, do u get 100 more pets?...

What I find most interesting is the consequent ignorance of the Paladin, which is probably the most rejected re-design Blizzard has delivered and yet there isn't a single change within the last few builds.

So still not a single blue post about monks, guess ill go warrior in shadowlands..

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Delete voidform. Simple.
    Keep it as a CD, remove the talent that reverts it to the current state. They couldn't make it work in years so why they insist on wasting more time on it is beyond me. New SP is looking fantastic part from that talent.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    - You gonna be thrash, brace yourself.
    Stop being a whiny victim in every goddamn thread about enhancement, jesus christ you're exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Wow, Berserk actually sounds sexy now for Feral. I never thought that would happen. Hey, maybe Guardian will even get something good by 2025.
    dude are you actually joking right now?

Legion guardian was so strong that they removed an entire AM ability from them (in the middle of the expansion!) and it was STILL, by far, the best tank

if u didnt play then, well too bad, looks like DK is back on the menu

Others have said it, but I'm pretty concerned about 2H frost only differing from DW with Obliterate. IMO you're putting it into a position where it can only be good single target, and making it useless in M+.

2H Frost might be good in PvP, but I can't see it working well in PvE with the low aoe damage output and single-target focus. The only way you get 2H frost to work well in PvE at this point is to make Frostscythe an ability exclusive to 2H rather than a talent, and balance around that as well as Obliterate.

I do love them mage changes just like every expack far and few.

As a feral, I am pleased that they are considering improvements to Berserk. These changes should give ferals a bit more burst on priority targets and during burst phases. The buff to shred and nerf to rake makes it more single target oriented so it shouldn't have a big impact on m+ trash pulls. Wheter or not its worth spreading those rakes in aoe situations will likely be more dependent on the build anyway.

I’m glad they added more changes, and I hope they continue to do so. Still waiting for Hunter changed though.

Also, Ret initial gameplay seems decent, at least from what I gathered from YouTube feedback. But as was said earlier here, some tweaks are needed for talents and more iterations on utilities.

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Would be awesome to change/implement more talent changes to Blood Dk's kit or even a few passives (such as the old Scent of Blood back that stacked instead of it being baked into Blood boil or a talent tree talent). The talent tree has 95% been the same since Legion and it's time to change a few more things in all honesty.
    As long as they don't take away my BONESTORM!!!! Best Talent ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Meanwhile Ret Pallies continue to be ignored with their 3 rows of non-DPS skills and no choice in other 4 rows. Thank you Blizz.
    Even Row 4, we get 1 movement based option and it is complete and utter garbage. I would change Cavalier so that when Divine Steed is on cool-down you have 15% movement speed. That is a WAY better way to do that talent and is essentially pursuit of justice.

So many little simple things they could do to spice up some talents and they could largely leave them in the same place. Though I will say a lot of the new baseline stuff is decent.

Quote Originally Posted by blahdiblah View Post
    dude are you actually joking right now?

Legion guardian was so strong that they removed an entire AM ability from them (in the middle of the expansion!) and it was STILL, by far, the best tank

if u didnt play then, well too bad, looks like DK is back on the menu
    Bears are a far cry from Legion days. What you have to keep in mind is that bears on par with blood DK's with Mark of Ursol when it came to M+, as their representation was fairly similar when bear was its strongest. Once the ability was removed, bears pretty much disappeared from leaderboards because w/o that ability bears had very little in terms of dealing with unavoidable spike damage mechanics that were magic in nature. Towards the end of the expansion, other tanks were on the level of bears in raids anyways.

What made Mark of Ursol powerful wasn't because of what the ability did necessarily, it was because it had no CD and could have 100% uptime. Here's the problem with removing the ability: bears were designed around having this ability, and they only held on because Frenzied Regen scaled with damage taken. Fast forward to today, Mark of Ursol is still gone, Frenzied Regen is fixed percentage of health and no longer scales with damage taken, their damage CD was removed because of the Legion artifact yet didn't come back in BfA, only one Legion artifact trait got made baseline because bears couldn't keep up active mitigation w/o it, alongside a bunch of other nerfs or changing of abilities to be weaker.

Bears just have an identity crisis right now, and Blizz doesn't seem to know what to do with them. Bears used to be the meatshield tank that could survive any burst damage better than the other tanks, they used to be an avoidance tank or the highest HP tank, they used to be a strong self-heal tank, they used to be the best physical mitigation tank... now we're none of those. Most of the changes to bear were made to elevate other tanks for their spec/class identity, leaving bears as a stripped-down version of what they were.

SL is bringing some of the old abilities back, but it'll put them nowhere near what they once were. Add on top many of the other tanks are getting insanely nice buffs and QoL changes, and it's pretty easy to see why bears are kind of just wondering what the heck is going on with their spec. So I'll loop around to the start to ask the question: what is the identity of a bear tank? What makes a bear tank so special compared to the rest of the tanks? I could answers those questions about the other tank classes, but I can't really give a good answer for bear tanks right now.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid that legacy of the void will be strong to the point that I will be (semi)forced to run it. I would be fine with the need to run it depending on gearing choices, but this whole "We want the Legacy of the Void talent to be available for Priests who are fond of the current live Void Form gameplay, and also a viable choice depending on the situation. " stinks. Blizz was fine with many talents not being viable across the years, the new Legacy of the Void should be garbage!

Ahhh Dreadblades is back. That was the reason I left my Rogue unplayed in BfA. Might go back now

<3 Ion is trying to reedem himself with this expansion.