Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealara View Post
    can't stay logged on.. love when they roll out new builds. lol so i 'm sitting here playing a jigsaw puzzle game while i wait for things to calm down a bit. lol
    Luckily i have plans today lol just be getting on super late tonight when it should be good.

Don't they usually get sent out by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Susperia View Post
    Don't they usually get sent out by now?
    mine wasn't sent until 9:50 pm thursday so they can be sent out anytime

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    mm that's right, cuz i did the download and let the pc run when i went to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by zorothusian View Post
    mine wasn't sent until 9:50 pm thursday so they can be sent out anytime
    Cool, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ealara View Post
    mm that's right, cuz i did the download and let the pc run when i went to bed.
    Do you need to restart the launcher to check or does it just pop up in the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    Do you need to restart the launcher to check or does it just pop up in the list?
    You got to restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivace View Post
    You got to restart.
    Thank you. More OCD in my life is just what I needed

Quote Originally Posted by boomr516 View Post
    Still nothing ><
    3am here, the dream is over I feel.

trust me its not if I got mine at 9:50 pm time which is PDT you will have until Friday to hear from them.

No beta wave this week?

getting into beta sucks, you can't resist it and you'll ruin your actual expansion experience
    beta experience is very beneficial for software engineers and wannabes though
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    No beta wave this week?
    seems this week is influencer week...

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    getting into beta sucks, you can't resist it and you'll ruin your actual expansion experience
    Doesn't ruin anything for me, allows me to be efficient on launch day.

Plus I've reported 100s of bugs and issues along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    I use the beta experience to try out all the classes and figure out which I'm playing when the game comes out. Otherwise I'd have to do that on live, feel like I'm too far behind on the 4th class I level and give up on WoW for another 2 years.

One of the guys in our group just revealed yesterday he'd had way back to alpha access this entire time and hasn't used it, so that's cool lol. Personally I use beta near the end of testing to experience the story for myself so that there's less pressure to read the quests on live so that I can keep up with the friends in our group that don't read them. It does still leave some unknown bits of suspense since the cutscenes usually aren't implemented on beta; those have been nice surprises in WoD and Legion after they went live.

Maybe its been delayed a day or so for next wave, just need to be patient.

Continue to update if anyone gets an invite, some people have said that they came on Thursday last week

I have a funny feeling that this weeks wave will be given away.