Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I identified a way to do this in my initial post in the thread.
    Again, this shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Your queuing system is based on ilvl and ilvl holds no value compared to skill once you reach a certain level of challenge. 2 player can have ilvl 475 but be vastly different in terms of skill. Your logic is why players like you and player like me should never play together. You say you "smash" +10s from time to time.. well I don't want to be grouped with that. What you're laking for is just an excuses to be boosted by good players while being as lazy as possible. Because you are never going to be able to get into any good group unless you force your way in there by using some stupid auto queuing system. Even if there was an auto queuing system for M+, no good players would ever use it. We would still just make premade groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    No, it's not. You are literally the only person who thinks this.
    No one would use his stupid auto queuing system anyway. People can still make premade groups for all auto queuing content, so no one would use it for M+.

Ever heard the expression "a known enemy is better then an unknown"?

Applies pretty well here... If you in some way get RIO to go away, you will most likely get anything even worse after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Mythic mode was added in WoD for dungeons.
    Don't forget that Challenge Mode existed in Panda land just aswell in WoD.

OT: I dont hate Raid I.O as much as I hated Gearscore. At least IO calculates some formula based on accomplished keys. Its a M+ version of people asking of Curve or CE achievements in order to get invited into raids.

And lets face it, Blizzard won't break this addon. They are not breaking any rules, nor does it do anything armory doesnt anyways.
    Last edited by Restors; 2020-08-20 at 08:25 PM.

The only people who want to see raider.io go, are the folks who want to be carried in dungeons.

Is it perfect? No. But is it better than inviting an ilvl 480 to a group who does less damage than an ilvl 460? 100%.

You know why raider.io is even a thing? Because people got fed up with folks not knowing how to play their class, being lazy, or being rude. I have seen so many folks when you invite them to a +2 or +3 on your alts, who have no io, literally do barely enough dps to out dps a healer. When you invite something with a similar or higher IO, you know what you're getting "most" of the time. Again, it is not perfect. But the ONLY people I've ever seen hate it, are the people that can barely out dps the healer.

If you don't like it? don't use it. Don't join groups that require it, start your own. It isn't a hard concept to understand. If you don't like something that other people enjoy using, you don't have the right to take it away from them. Grow the fuck up and stop crying.

Im going to ask those 5k score ppl to bring my 2k score toon.

Im going to ask those 2600 arena players to bring my 2k experienced body.

Im going to ask the top RBG team to bring my 2k experienced plays.

Im going to ask a rank 100 raiding guild to bring my toon with few heroic bosses killed to their main group.

See what I am doing?

Raider I.O shows experience. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with ppl wanting to play with others that have the same or similar experience.

Snip
    I don't really know if it makes sense to talk to you in any way as you clearly don't want to understand the differences in difficulties.

Normal is leveling-starter, heroic is endgame starter, mythic is endgame "mid-to-pro-league"
    LFR ist endgame starter, normal and heroic are mid-high league, mythic is pro-league
    Battlegrounds are leveling and endgame starter, rated is mid-to-pro-league <- here you should remember that this mode is human vs human, it's different from human vs bot

You can't automate a pve system where individuals actually can destroy a timed event because they aint got brain or want to play with their feet.

Salty is right. Cata heroics were hard(er) before they got nerfed, still easier than todays mythic 0s - there is reason why blizzard nerfed those heroics and made all following heroic dungeons a cakewalk. Heroic it starter endgame content, it's not supposed to be hard, while mythics ARE supposed to be a tad harder.

That's not a balancing problem. Blizzard simply can't nerf everything into oblivion so that anyone and their mum can queue for it and run through. That's what heroic is for.

Just face reality - mythic dungeons are the rated pvp, there is no automated queue in a system where every groupmember is supposed to deal with mechanics (read: heroics don't requir any of that, you can brainfart through it).

Edit:
    Someone that got a 15s key is not automatically able to do this dungeon key-level, that's a simple fact.
    There are multiple scenarios:
    - he played it up from scratch and got gear and knowledge to be on this key level
    - he got boosted via gold
    - he got boosted by friends
    - he got boosted my strangers

Out of 4, 3 are a clear indicator that this person is NOT able to do these key levels.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-08-20 at 08:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Your queuing system is based on ilvl
    No, my queuing system is based on key level.

The rest of the post falls down as it is based on a different premise, and ascribes attitudes upon me that I don't have.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Are you seriously comparing wotlk heroics with mythic+? Are you insane?

No, it's not. You are literally the only person who thinks this.

You are not playing in random groups. Your +10s are not done with random players. Those players in your groups are always handpicked by the group leader. They are not randomly picked. The quality of your groups would be significantly lower if people could just press a button and got into a random group. The last few years have literally proven that.

This is my last comment to you because at this point I'm convinced you are just trolling around. Nobody is that ignorant.
    Exactly this. I don't think that Firebert is really able to see differences between these modes in the way you engage these.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-08-20 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    That's not a balancing problem. Blizzard simply can't nerf everything into oblivion so that anyone and their mum can queue for it and run through.
    That's not what I'm asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    There are multiple scenarios:
    - he played it up from scratch and got gear and knowledge to be on this key level
    I'd remove all other options for boosting for two reasons:
    * It can get you banned if you buy/sell a boost with a current/ex-Gallywix member
    * It can cause poor outcomes for other players if they obtain a key illegitimately

Premade groups queuing for LFM+ will always use the lowest key bracket.

For example, a player with an M+15 key, with a friend with an M+2 key, assuming that they "three-chest" every run, would have to run:
    *an M+2 (in the 2-3 bracket),
    *an M+5 (in the 5-6 bracket),
    *an M+8 (in the 8-10 bracket),
    *an M+11 (in the 11-13 bracket),
    *an M+14 (in the 14-15 bracket), and
    *an M+15.

Currently, the M+2 player gets boosted through M+15 using a single M+15 key. The M+ queue would make it at least six times as long and help kill the ongoing boosting debacle.

It would also be possible to remove ladder skips, forcing an extra two M+ completions at the M+4 and M+7 bracket.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

The score is pretty useless in most cases. Only shows what you have done, not what you are capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    The score is pretty useless in most cases. Only shows what you have done, not what you are capable of.
    How do you know what you are capable of if not by looking at what you have done?

Everything you haven’t done yet is stuff that you are potentially capable of doing. But you haven’t proven yet that you’re actually capable of doing it.

In a pug you are a random stranger. Nobody cares about the potential of a random stranger.

It used to be (Heroic Dungeons in WotLK). There's more precedent for LFM+ than not, in my opinion.

...yes it does.

I smash some M+10s every now and then.

Mythic mode was added in WoD for dungeons. M+ was added at the beginning of Legion. This has literally nothing to do with PuG completion rate in Cataclysm. If it did, we would see solutions within the expansion (we did; nerfs) or the following expansion (we didn't).

That's a balancing problem, not a community problem.

Heroic is higher than Normal, hence can't be "the lowest of the lowest of difficulties".

They are all identically valid statements based upon the arbitrary line drawn by you upon where "the lowest difficulty" is. I just refuse to draw the line.

Exactly! Next logical step: extending the queue system.

I don't have problems in my M+10s with randoms with acceptable item levels. It may be true that Corruptions or the additional unbalanced systems may be making the dungeon "easier than intended"; that's a balancing problem more than anything else.

I identified a way to do this in my initial post in the thread.

If you don't understand, ask questions and I can explain.

- - - Updated - - -

Not true; PvP battlegroups were the first cross-realm activity.
    I will literally pay a group of boosters to upgrade your key to a +20.

After you have your +20, you will need to make a group with random ppl based solely on item level: you cannot inspect or armory check them.

If you do not time that key you will pay me back 10 times the money I paid for those boosts. I will literally pay for a contract to be written for this.

Deal? Put your money where your mouth at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    The score actually shows others what you are NOT capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Im going to ask those 5k score ppl to bring my 2k score toon.

Im going to ask those 2600 arena players to bring my 2k experienced body.

Im going to ask the top RBG team to bring my 2k experienced plays.

Im going to ask a rank 100 raiding guild to bring my toon with few heroic bosses killed to their main group.

See what I am doing?

Raider I.O shows experience. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with ppl wanting to play with others that have the same or similar experience.
    Yeah but I cant be bothered to get experience and i still want to be in the experienced runs. I dont think its fair that I cant get in those groups, i deserve to be in those runs because I bought the game just like you. I don't believe how toxic some people are, just because you have experience and I don't, not my fault I have a life outside the game. /s

...and Normal, and LFR.

Like I said, it's the next logical step.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately Pandora's box has been opened. There are far too many people looking at the top 1% of M+ and applying it to the rest of the population. The "trickle down" mentality needs to change. It is unlikely to.

I am serious.
    This is a ridiculously silly slippery slope argument. Queues are fine for some content. They are not fine for all content. Making an argument that just because something exists elsewhere in the game that suddenly we should just accept that the logical conclusion is for everything to be handled by a matchmaking queue is not only pointlessly cynical but also has very little precedence to back it up. Please stop pretending like this idea of yours has any possibility of ever becoming a reality. It doesn't. And you're wasting people's time by trying to argue otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    I will literally pay a group of boosters
    I'm really trying to stay on topic here, G.

In this post, you:
    *Offer an unsolicited advertisement for a boosting service:
    **With the current state of boosting, may get my account actioned should I accept
    **Offer to pay real money to boost my key; RMTs are against the Terms of Service/Use
    *Ironically prove my point that M+ should be further removed from community control, and supported by other systems such as LFD

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    The score actually shows others what you are NOT capable of.
    This is the downside of condensing multiple metrics down to a single number; the number's representation is open to interpretation. Information is effectively lost.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

In this post, you:
    **With the current state of boosting, may get my account actioned should I accept
    **Offer to pay real money to boost my key; RMTs are against the Terms of Service/Use
    *Ironically prove my point that M+ should be further removed from community control, and supported by other systems such as LFD

This is the downside of condensing multiple metrics down to a single number; the number's representation is open to interpretation. Information is effectively lost.
    Firstly:

You know exactly what I meant with what I said.
    Gaslighting is pathetic.

I would happily take my annual salary and donate it to the streamer of your choice if you video'd yourself actually doing a timed 15+ with your group making idea.

There, more happy? The point is still the same, you can probably nitpick everything BUT your own bullshit.

Secondly:

If all you see from Raider.io is "a single number" then you have zero idea how to actually read the addon.
    Therefore, your opinion is worth as much as a toddler's in domestic politics.
    Inftacted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-08-21 at 05:41 AM.

In this post, you:

Dude stop with this disingenuous behaviour of twisting other peoples words to something you know they never meant. It's really disgusting and doesn't benefit a discussion.

Also, looking at the other thread I believe at this point you are actively trolling.
    Inftacted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-08-21 at 05:44 AM.

In this post, you:

Boosts via Gold aren't illegal. You're just grasping at straws because you're being put to task on your own argument and you're not sure if your argument holds water.

Quit being a coward and put your money where your mouth is. Please.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    Boosts via Gold aren't illegal. You're just grasping at straws because you're being put to task on your own argument and you're not sure if your argument holds water.

Quit being a coward and put your money where your mouth is. Please.
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...selling/601683

They are if any member is/has been associated with Gallywix.

Sorry, I don't think it is sensible to risk it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...selling/601683

They are if any member is/has been associated with Gallywix.

Sorry, I don't think it is sensible to risk it.
    And here you are again with the word twisting.

What Blizzard said:
    These actions have primarily targeted the Gallywix organization so far, but our investigations are ongoing and additional accounts involved with running this organization may be banned in the future.

Going forward, accounts may receive actions if they are found to be involved in future transactions with Gallywix or are actively advertising it.

Gallywix is dead, you are not involved in a transaction with Gallywix when you play with a player who did some boosting for Gallywix in the past.