Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-year-old-kids From post #6
    In short, the movie is supposedly about how horrible it is to sexualize children like this and Netflix royally screwed up their marketing.
    warning do not read the below opinion if you are easily offended

this is a very, very(and I mean very) unpopular opinion and I mean no offense to anyone that it may offend but Im seeing it for a good 10 years now since they started to push gay couples marriages and overshow their presence in Movies and TV shows (no offense again ) that they will eventually end up with normalizing pedophilia.

my opinion and my prediction may or may not be wrong but its my opinion.

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2020-08-21 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Turns out Conspiracy Theorists were sorta right about the Normalization Of Pedophilia phenomena. What's next? Gay frogs??
    The Party Bündnis 90 Die Grünen / The Greens in germany demanded that in the 80s and even now they are close to the pedo movement (could be a big leading party in the future).
    Also Childmarrige is "legal" in germany if you are a refugee and the young bride is "save".

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post

this is a very, very(and I mean very) unpopular opinion and I mean no offense to anyone that it may offend but Im seeing it for a good 10 years now since they started to push gay couples marriages and overshow their presence in Movies and TV shows (no offense again ) that they will eventually end up with normalizing pedophilia.

Well see you're getting confused with two different things.

Theres this thing called consent.

You cant give consent unless you are of sound mind. And that requires being of a legal age. That will never change because we cant magically make our brains grow quicker that requires time.

Being gay and having sex with another man who is consenting isnt and shouldnt be illegal. (Assume the gay men are of legal age, sorry spacey!)

You can stop watching Alex Jones now that ive cleared it up for you.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

3+ Year Old Account
    You know what's crazy about this? 4chan is banning anyone who posts pictures from it, saying that while Netflix is allowing gross crap like this, they do not

4chan -a website that often has some very gross things on it- even hates this sh*t
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-08-20 at 11:17 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post

Except that pedophilia preys on children who are too young to consent or to know the implications of sexual actions, unlike an adult of the same sex. The two issues couldn't be more different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    You know what's crazy about this? 4chan is banning anyone who posts pictures from it, saying that while Netflix is allowing gross crap like this, they do not
    Imagine 4chan has a higher moral standing than netflix X)

That is what happens when your "progressive" values gain critical mass. Cant wait for the big boom.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    girls being educated about being independent and to follow their dreams from a young age scares some folks,the more time they spend doing these things the less time they spend barefooted pregnant and in the kitchen >_<

you can tell by the fact that these same people never cry about boys playing sports
    And you're SOY enough to actually believe that too. It doesn't scare anybody. You're just showing that you're a sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Ok so seriously! who thought this was a great idea and made it into a film,then published,then it won an award ........ and then netflix said ! HELL YEAH LETS ADD THIS TO OUR PLATFORM

Thoughts on this?
    It's a movie about CRITICIZING the very things you are outraged about based on the poster for this movie going around social media. It's NOT glorifying anything, quite the opposite.

It was also genius marketing by Netflix. Now millions of people are talking about it, have watched the trailer, and might check it out on Netflix. Which is exactly what they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    That is what happens when your "progressive" values gain critical mass. Cant wait for the big boom.
    Agreed. Next they'll try to convince us that Bestiality is normal too. They won't stop. They can't stop.

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2020-08-21 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    And you're SOY enough to actually believe that too. It doesn't scare anybody. You're just showing that you're a sexist.
    believe what?and how am i a sexist for wanting women to be independent and do what they want instead of being baby factories?

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Agreed. Next they'll try to convince us that Bestiality is normal too. They won't stop. They can't stop.
    They got Peppa Pig ready to go.

When does the Omega 2.0 roll out begin btw? I need to store some new tactical taint wipes so I dont get nasty rashes around my groin area in my camo gear 24/7 and wanna make sure they are fresh as can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    It's a movie about CRITICIZING the very things you are outraged about based on the poster for this movie going around social media. It's NOT glorifying anything, quite the opposite.
    People are really good at being dumb and jumping the gun on anything that enforces their skewed worldview. It's not surprising.

3+ Year Old Account
    So i guess you are ok with twerking 11year olds ! ok good to know
    dude it's a coming of age story that addresses the sexualization of young girls. the marketing around it is dire though, real yikes material.
    Last edited by Thee ANCOM; 2020-08-20 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    believe what?and how am i a sexist for wanting women to be independent and do what they want instead of being baby factories?
    Hey could be worse, they could want to control your womb and decide when you can abort or not....oh wait.

3+ Year Old Account
    Imagine 4chan has a higher moral standing than netflix X)
    Yeah... I want to get off this wild ride

Thankfully I don't have Netflix
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-08-21 at 12:55 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

3+ Year Old Account
    seeing all the pearl clutching almost makes it worth it.

So i guess you are ok with twerking 11year olds ! ok good to know
    11 year olds aren't allowed to dance anymore? After all, "twerking" is only dancing. And girls of almost all ages have been copying dance moves since forever which "could" easy be construed as sexual. It's purely innocent, and is ridiculous for anyone to think otherwise. It's actually going way too far the other way and goes to show the mindset people have if they do think it is being overly sexual.

Next i suppose our children won't be able to do gymnastics from a young age because those leotards and tights are way too skimpy and tight. All the men watching must be getting boners, right?

With how other people, and you, have talked about Netflix being outrageous for showing this i was assuming it was actually going to show children having sex.

Well this turned into an alt-right shitfest quickly enough.

Gon' peace right out.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Hey could be worse, they could want to control your womb and decide when you can abort or not....oh wait.
    well,thankfully i dont live in usa,where one conservative supreme court apointment change can lead to baning abortion