Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Red face Pre-Patch Spoilers! Icecrown Revamp!!! AMAZING!!!

How awesome is this... the Crown is broken!!! and all the top leaders of the SCOURGE!!! are free to do their own thing!!

This will be one of the very best Pre-patches ever!!!

Shadowlands here we come!!!

PS: Falric and Marwyn.... are the 2 Captains that followed Arthas up to Northrned!!! so amazing to see them back on their feet ^^
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2020-08-23 at 08:24 AM.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Not really seeing a revamp in that map. That said, I wonder if Professor Putricide will reference 2 girls 1 cup again.

amazing? adding NPC for punching bag is not amazing, I can add 10 lich kings to you in the ICC ,but that won't make the story cool.

Yeah, this pre patch isn't that great, it's fine sure but nothing spectacular. Icecrown is not revamped except the sky.

Yeah, awesome, Bring all the dead back because death is not meaningless enough in WoW already

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post

How awesome is this... the Crown is broken!!! and all the top leaders of the SCOURGE!!! are free to do their own thing!!

PS: Falric and Marwyn.... are the 2 Captains that followed Arthas up to Northrned!!! so amazing to see them back on their feet ^^
    so they chose a variety of raid and dungeon bosses..... the one notable exception seems to be they didn't bring Prince Valanar back. they brought the other 2 back but not him, it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post

I loved Wrath and Icecrown in particular, so I share your excitement! Don't let the others take that away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever decided to reuse Lore figures that are meant to be deceased, absolutely have no clue.

Don't really see the excitement in this. Just took some dungeon and raid bosses and re-used them for some world quest bosses.

What I want to know is if Skadi in Icecrown also drops the mount that does not exist!

Would be a nice touch at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Whoever decided to reuse Lore figures that are meant to be deceased, absolutely have no clue.
    Chillax, it's just a fun prepatch event. They always went with silly stuff there.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    What I want to know is if Skadi in Icecrown also drops the mount that does not exist!

Would be a nice touch at least.
    why would Skadi drop a mount that doesn't exist?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    isn't that the point? presumably when we killed them, they all went to the Maw and are now part of the Jailer's forces

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    As did I, but I can't help the feel it's going to be disappointing when you see all those old lore bosses and remember how it was to fight them.... Then you go tank n spank them in this event like every other boring world boss in the game.
    yeah they shouldn't be tank and spank, they should be like they were back in the day. oh except Patchwerk. and all the dungeon bosses which were essentially tank and spank

Lodi Dodi We Loves the Skadi!
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Any idea if its possible to "power level" alts like the legion assaults back on days?

I've tried to log on PTR yesterday but there is not much to do

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by locketto View Post
    Any idea if its possible to "power level" alts like the legion assaults back on days?

I've tried to log on PTR yesterday but there is not much to do
    No, it seems that the quests are for max level only. I just logged onto a lvl 45 character on the PTR and there weren't any quests available to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Anub'Arak wasnt raised to be another random encounter

Poor guy suffered enough by being snubbed completely in WotLK... twice lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-08-23 at 11:48 AM.

I can't tell if OP is being serious or not...
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

what? have i missed something, why are they all alive?

Booooring. They simply reused some old bosses and call that a pre-expansion event. How imaginative.

Lorewise they shouldn't even be there.

Why should I care?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Booooring. They simply reused some old bosses and call that a pre-expansion event. How imaginative.

Lorewise they shouldn't even be there.

Why should I care?
    where should they be then? The Maw? maybe they went to the Maw and are now part of the Jailer's forces, sent here because they are originally from here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    what? have i missed something, why are they all alive?
    don't explicitly know yet but see above for my theory