Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    what? have i missed something, why are they all alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Booooring. They simply reused some old bosses and call that a pre-expansion event. How imaginative.

Lorewise they shouldn't even be there.

Why should I care?
    it's some dumb shit from Maw or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Look how bitter all the geeks in this thread are.

15+ Year Old Account
    I get that they're the Scourge but damn at this point some of those NPCs have been "killed" so many times now that it might be time to start burning bodies.

how does this work. Is it time based and on a rotation or are the truly rares you need to hunt for ? please be like argus rares and not something you need to camp

Ingvar is back! A second chance to whoop his ass!
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    No, it seems that the quests are for max level only. I just logged onto a lvl 45 character on the PTR and there weren't any quests available to me.
    The event is currently disabled on the PTR.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

The responses in this thread are a big reason why companies don't do little fun things in games anymore. Incredible. Reminds me of the selfie camera debacle, which a single employee did on their own time (I believe) and yet caused people to act like blizzard personally killed their firstborn.

I do hope there is at least a semi-reasonable explanation why all the bosses we've killed are alive on Azeroth, but otherwise this seems fine for a prepatch event.

I am excited to see this as well, it will be a fun little distraction leading up to the expansion. Lord, the amount of negativity concentrated in this forum can really suck the life out of the game if you let it >.>

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The event is currently disabled on the PTR.
    oh. well then haha I guess I will look again when it's not disabled.

Flying over an old zone looking for rares. Hmmm where have we seen this before?

My 6 year old niece has got more creativity.

Cheap, lame content, but I'm sure all the mice will run this maze. Blizzard know their fanbase.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post

How awesome is this... the Crown is broken!!! and all the top leaders of the SCOURGE!!! are free to do their own thing!!

This will be one of the very best Pre-patches ever!!!

Shadowlands here we come!!!

PS: Falric and Marwyn.... are the 2 Captains that followed Arthas up to Northrned!!! so amazing to see them back on their feet ^^
    Nice try, Ion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    So you find world bosses exciting and engaging then?
    absolutely I do. especially the ones that drop mounts lol. nah I know a lot of them are tank and spank but they give loot so that makes them better than nothing.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krothar View Post
    I get that they're the Scourge but damn at this point some of those NPCs have been "killed" so many times now that it might be time to start burning bodies.
    the Silver Hand didn't bother to incinerate Kel'thuzad's body when he was still a necromancer and now they (Argent Crusade) didn't even learn their lesson
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

What in the name of fuck lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    where should they be then? The Maw? maybe they went to the Maw and are now part of the Jailer's forces, sent here because they are originally from here?

- - - Updated - - -

don't explicitly know yet but see above for my theory
    They shouldn't just randomly be back. Yes, some would be in the Maw, but other scourge characters went to other locations in shadowlands like Morgraine for example. Without and additional explanation the only characters on the map that should be back are Lady Deathwhisper and Patchwerk.

All of the whiners in this thread are hilarious lmao. "The bosses are all dead so theres no possible way for that big hole in the sky that links directly to the Maw could be the reason they came back reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Literally all this player base does is complain

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    The responses in this thread are a big reason why companies don't do little fun things in games anymore. Incredible. Reminds me of the selfie camera debacle, which a single employee did on their own time (I believe) and yet caused people to act like blizzard personally killed their firstborn.

I do hope there is at least a semi-reasonable explanation why all the bosses we've killed are alive on Azeroth, but otherwise this seems fine for a prepatch event.
    They don't do "little fun things anymore" because they're lazy and want to cut corners. Hence why they just copy pasted a bunch of old lore bosses around the map.

The reason why people hated the selfie cam was because in 6.1, it was presented like it was the main feature of the patch. Which, it essentially was as there was hardly anything else to come along with 6.1. If it had come along with some actual content, nobody would've cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    They don't do "little fun things anymore" because they're lazy and want to cut corners. Hence why they just copy pasted a bunch of old lore bosses around the map.

The reason why people hated the selfie cam was because in 6.1, it was presented like it was the main feature of the patch. Which, it essentially was as there was hardly anything else to come along with 6.1. If it had come along with some actual content, nobody would've cared.
    Yes, this type of post is exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you for doubling down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post

It's off-topic, but the selfie cam became a debacle, because it was considered a 'major' patch. Sure, it included immediate upload to twitter aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how most replies on this site is negative.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post

People would've complained either way. Stop pretending.
    Hi