The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    It's like we forgot her and Tony threatening to throw Liberals out of helicopters....or her endorsement of the Christchurch shooter. Or the endless bad faith posts and the numerous times being caught plagiarizing other people's work and claiming it as her own.

But none of that is Alt-Right behavior amiright?
    Endorsement? Pffft I understood or at least was able to explain his motivations in a way that wasn't "He's just evil", and a fairly common joke in an age were Actual Liberals with Blue Check Marks talked about murdering actual children and completely meant it? Have some perspective and stop misrepresenting things I say because you guys are perpetually locked into the Friend-Enemy Logic and I don't care to much to fight it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You. Admitted. It. Above. I'm citing your admission.

If you don't understand, ask and I'll explain. But don't sealion us.
    I might die of old age waiting for these citations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's like we forgot her and Tony threatening to throw Liberals out of helicopters....or her endorsement of the Christchurch shooter. Or the endless bad faith posts and the numerous times being caught plagiarizing other people's work and claiming it as her own.

All that is entirely correct, and a good summary of her character in these forums. But above and beyond all that, she literally admitted, unbidden, that she was alt-right - just a few posts above. I was shocked something truthful (and not stolen) finally came out of her mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I might die of old age waiting for these citations.
    So you can't scroll up a few posts, on the previous page and see it?

It's not our fault you came riding in, unbidden, and responded to something that tacitly confirmed your alt-right base. It is your fault you don't understand how. But just ask, we'll help.

My actual views
    It's crystal clear to me that you don't have any political views whatsoever. The only reason you post here is to get attention, and you will copy-paste any tweet as long as you think it will get people to quote you.

What the motivation for your moiling is I can only guess, but lets just say your abject lack of shame is quite the clue. The one thing I will actually agree with you on is that you are not a Trump supporter, and I really don't see the point in people constantly accusing you of such. You are as much a Bernie supporter as you are a Biden supporter and a Trump supporter. Zilch.

I'm not a fan of taking troll bait or piling on someone, but page after fucking page this circular discussion with you and anyone you happen to catch in your quotes is a lot.

10+ Year Old Account

Speaking of the Christchurch shooter shooting up a mosque, Theo here also has nuggets like this in his post history:

Actually I'll give you another quote; the biggest thing that would compel me to support an invasion of say Iran would be a war of religious annihilation, to conquer and convert them to Zoroastrianism. An event that is unlikely to ever happened unless the timelines get really fucked. Or perhaps resurrect the Cult of Zun, or Hinduism and Vedic beliefs there or perhaps Buddhism. Actually that would be the main thing that would make me switch sides on a war in the Middle East; if it were objectively a war against Islam and to wipe away Abrahamic religions. I only forgive Judaism on the grounds that it doesn't seek converts, if you leave them be they will leave you be in my view. Heck I'd support a war in Russia if it were to install Rodnovery as the sole faith of Russia after deposing Christianity. So there is your quote, store it safely and make sure to catalog it and keep careful track of this. The biggest thing that would cause me to support military action in the Middle East and Iran, a war that has a .00001% chance of ever being launched by the United States seeing as how its either mostly some variety of Christian or secular atheism/humanism.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post47605173

But such virulent islamophobia isn't alt-right behaviour, right?

Well, AOC has some pretty reasonable thoughts regarding the DNC Convention:
    https://twitter.com/franklinleonard/...132562944?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    You get called a Trump supporter around here for being left or right of mainline Democrats.
    Yeah..I've been called that here before.
    It's funny that whenever I ask for posts showing my love for Trump I get ignored.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yeah..I've been called that here before.
    It's funny that whenever I ask for posts showing my love for Trump I get ignored.
    @PACOX - can either of you show posts where you were being called Trump supporters for being left of democrats?

It is amazing that this energy didn't manifest the early Obama administration when the super uber good guy dems had total power and yet couldn't even do Universal Healthcare with that kind of control. They wasted all their energy on the heritage foundations idea.
    The problem with the Dems is that they lack the conviction of their beliefs to try and actually implement them. They always show up to the table with what they think is a fair compromise, instead of starting where they want and meeting in the middle. The repubs have thrived on that.

However, making it sound like both sides are equally bad because the dems think the repubs will respond with ethics while the repubs will do everything from ask Russia for help to destroy the USPS to get what they want, is...in two words....fucking disgusting.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is not non existent. https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/05/...ud-in-america/

I agree it has not been massive. But the election in 2008 in which Bush only won Florida by a few hundred votes, does show the potential is there if there are not ways to ensure they are valid votes. When a election is that close, making sure every vote is valid, is critical. And the Judge has ordered him to provide proof. He has until next month sometime to do that.

I am not against mail in voting, such as is done with absentee mail in voting. At this point it really sounds like some are looking for a excuse in case Trump does win. lol!

Lets do some math. Lets go ahead and assume all 1285 cases are confirmed mail in voter fraud. Hell for fun lets Triple that number. We will use 4k cases of mail in voter fraud.

there are 153 million registered voters in the us.

Thats means mail in voter fraud would account for 0.00261437908496732% of the votes...

Meanwhile this same group of people saying this is a huge amount. also claim that 150k+ people dead is nothing....

- - - Updated - - -

The standard for Trump supporter on this forum is seemingly "You don't cheerlead for the DNC!" Hell even professed Biden voters get called Trump supporters.
    People claim things but rarely can they prove things. I'd think if I had you'd all have that saved.

All you guys do is cite threads that amount to "She isn't our cheerleader, she must be an enemy!" which is very on brand for Liberalism which has absorbed that Friend-Enemy logic.
    cough... cough... time to put up or shut up....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

@PACOX - can either of you show posts where you were being called Trump supporters for being left of democrats?
    For my part it has nothing to do with being left of democrats, (save when I get all critical about the Obama administration,) and acknowledging the fact that in order to pass legislation dems need to work with repubs. Refusing to even do as much as talk with the other gets nowhere and hurts everyone. Which seems to be the position of the radicals on both sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Along with hiding their true goals within that storm of shit. The USPS is a perfect example.
    What do you actually believe are my goals? I am very curious.
    So you have no citation except "Dude, Trust me!"

I don't see him talking to or about you, but you inserted yourself. It's generally called a "Freudian slip"
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I don't see him talking to or about you, but you inserted yourself. It's generally called a "Freudian slip"
    I love how you curiously leave out the most important part. Can you find it?

Bonus points: can you tell us the mistake you made above? (hint: it wasn't me inserting myself...who was it I responded to initially again?)

Misunderstood Orange Joe's point. Leaving my post up but crossed out as punishment. Next up: flogging.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-08-23 at 10:55 PM.

It is amazing that this energy didn't manifest the early Obama administration when the super uber good guy dems had total power and yet couldn't even do Universal Healthcare with that kind of control. They wasted all their energy on the heritage foundations idea.
    You know damn well the culture was different and the goal was healthcare. This is a total bad faith argument. Not to mention they didn't have a lock on 60 voted and there were more than enough Dinos and moderates to not allow passage of this stuff.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    For my part it has nothing to do with being left of democrats, (save when I get all critical about the Obama administration,) and acknowledging the fact that in order to pass legislation dems need to work with repubs. Refusing to even do as much as talk with the other gets nowhere and hurts everyone. Which seems to be the position of the radicals on both sides.
    I just wanted to see the posts calling you a Trump supporter for being left of democrats. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something.

I'm guessing maybe posts of yours criticizing the Obama administration for not being left enough...?
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-08-23 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Bonus points: can you tell us the mistake you made above? (hint: it wasn't me inserting myself...who was it I responded to initially again?)
    Pretty sure Orange Joe covered it.

When the talk was the true goals of the alt right, Theo inserted herself into it and asked "What do you actually believe are my goals?", instantly saying she is alt right.

You were referring to that, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    The idea that you're going to get called a "Trump supporter" for being too left of the Democrats, or even just Biden and co., or just for criticizing them, it's nonsense. They're manufacturing a persecution complex.

I'm significantly further to the left than even Bernie Sanders, and I've been heavily critical of Biden. I've never had anyone call me a "Trump supporter".

Maybe it's that I'll freely condemn the Orange Shitberg and would definitely vote for Biden in November, were I American? Because I recognize that incrementalism is more successful than throwing a hissy fit and rendering yourself politically irrelevant?

That's a two-way street, and it's a two-way street across a bridge the Republicans blew up and directly attack any attempt to rebuild. Blaming the Democrats for this is asinine, and that is probably why people accuse you of supporting Republicans/Trump; you're ignoring their responsibility to target and blame Democrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Ive been called it, implied it, and worse. I've had to report people using a post of mine in their signature saying I was spreading Nazi propaganda.

The only one being nonsensical is yourself and your deference for those you disagree with and the continual gas-lighting.
    So, a bunch of completely baseless accusations, then, because you don't like me and that's about it. If you think I have "deference for those I disagree with", you're pretty unfamiliar with my posting style.

The only point I was making is that you're not getting accused of bad faith conduct because you're more left-wing than Biden and his supporters. I'm more left-wing than Biden and his supporters. I don't get the accusations you're talking about. There isn't even a correlation on that point; the accusations must be based on something else.

I proposed a generic possibility, but sure, it might be something else. It isn't that you're "too left-wing" or "critical of Biden", though. That claim does not hold up to scrutiny.
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-08-23 at 08:48 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Ive been called it, implied it, and worse. I've had to report people using a post of mine in their signature saying I was spreading Nazi propaganda.

The only one being nonsensical is yourself and your deference for those you disagree with and the continual gas-lighting.
    You've also several times been very vague about if you'll be voting for Biden or not. Which, since Incumbent, is the only vote against Trump that really matters.
    And you're in essence voting for a Supreme Court that won't kill M4A out of hand.
    - Lars

10+ Year Old Account

I think you are reading my post wrong

Some of us might consider you less of a bigot if you didn't do shit like:
    Obviously if my big concerns are...
    > Free Trade is bad.
    > Restrictions on Immigration.
    Or:
    The Democratic Party is a just not going to ditch Inter-sectional Reaganomics.
    Which describes almost no Democrats that I can think of. Being corporate friendly isn't necessarily desirable but its a far cry from Reaganomics. Inter-sectional isn't a dirty word.

You're one of the few posters that actually espouses bigotry in their signature.